Случайное обыгрывание ролей ---Will of the Stars--- [[CLOSED]]

BlackSparrow posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 03:13AM
[b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b]

{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}

This intro will be breif. I want this rp to develop as it goes and have everyone sort of dictate the direction it goes.

The RP takes place in a Kingdom by the name of Ariety. Ariety is fairly small, however, that doesn't keep it from being well-known. It is filled to the brim with every luxury you can possibly imagine. Besides the occasional traveler passing by it's populated entirely by those of the highest class. Many people come to visit here during the holidays, and those who manage to buy a place to live here are considered quite lucky.

However, outside in the vast fields and forests surrounding the city walls, there lives a extremely widespread tribe called the Makao. They live in separate villages usually overseen by one Makao family, and their overall lifestyle is quite similar to that of Native Indians. They began to populate just outside the city walls many years ago. The peopl of Ariety dislike this arrangement, and shun those of the Makao tribe due to how they live. Sometimes they are even captured and beaten in public for sport.

Recently, a few Makao villages got together and entered through the kingdom walls in secret, then basically committed a full-out massacre on the citizens as revenge for the treatment of their race. They were caught eventually, and the Kingdom's response was to send troops out to end their tribe once and for all. Hundreds of the Makao were captured, shipped into the center of the kingdom, and many are now being sold as slaves to those who can afford to buy them.

Thus, our forbidden and unheard of romance forms.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

All Makao people have two names. The first is their real name, a normal first, middle, and last name (your last name is the name of the village you were born in). However, this real name is ONLY known by the person who gave you that name, and you only give it out to people who you completely trust. Until you gain your tribe name, you're simply known as "Little Brother / Sister *insert villiage / last name here*".

You gain your tribe name when you're around 6 -7. It's a simple little two word name based on your little unique hobbies and talents you've developed, such as 'Blue Sky', 'Swift Hunter', 'Night Drop', etcetera. This name is granted to you by your village leader, and once you gain it that's what everyone calls you for the rest of your life. Your Real name is still on my known by yourself, the person who named you, and those you have gained your complete trust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So it is a romance RP, so bring on the love. BUT, given their differences that will probably take a little while to happen. Also, don't be afriad to throw in some violence. Killing is fine, I mean these two types of people hate eachother.
Also I will have a main Villain(s) - I just haven't quite figured that part out yet, so feel free to throw out ideas! But lts of violence and fighting is fine too. it's encouraged.

Also keep in mind, a love affair between a person of Ariety and a Makao could result in the death of the Makao slave by those of higher power. So it's kind of like a forbidden love really. That adds to some of the plot of the characters' stories.

-----------------------------------------­­

I will pair people up once everyone has joined.

-----------------------------------------­­

Rules:
- No GM-ing, though the master will have a little more power
- Sex is fine, just don’t get us in trouble with it
- Romance is a must
- Swearing is alright
- Violence is a must
- Don't kill other people's characters without their permission
- Have fun
- Remember, feel free to help develop this as it goes.
- Create at least two characters
- While there will be a lot of 1x1 I would like all of the Masters to somehow know
eachother so periodically everyone can intereact with one another. (And of
course any one of the Makao can know eachother if you want)

- Don't be afriad to ask Questions! I promise I don't bite

=========================

Character Sheet for slaves:

Full/ Real Name:
Tribe Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
((Along with Bio)) Past masters/jobs:
Other:

Character Sheet for masters:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio/how you got your wealth:
Other:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRIBES:
~Keifune
~Seika
~Hopi
~Eran
~Moomon
~Zuni

CHARACTERS:
~Slaves~
Zaccai Antra Keifune / Night Hunter ― Male ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Nuala Leticia Seika / Sky-Dancer ― Female ― BlackSparrow ― pg. 1
Leda Bunny Keifune / Silk Weave ― Female ― heart-of_love ― pg. 1
Zario Adelon Keifune / Dusk Edge ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Zeera Hanh Keifune / Silver Daisy ― Female ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Venlasch Ettog Moomon / Mud Sheep ― Male ― Liquidz-Flamez ― pg.1
Ziri Yasari Eran / Moon Gaze — Female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Addenai Jujulu Seika / Healing Raven — Female — BlackSparrow — pg. 3

~Masters~
Aiden Carter ― Male ― Black Sparrow ― pg. 1
Wilhelm Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Hermann Edgeworth ― Male ― IAMYOURENEMY ― pg. 1
Cahralize Janson ― Female ― fangfan7 ― pg. 1
Olivia Grace — female — Kat-chan — pg. 1
Gemini Kipling — female — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Oakland Cyrus — male — fangfan7 — pg. 2
Uriah Davids — male — fangfan7 — pg. 3

~Extras~
Dustin Seika / Bear Runner — male — BlackSparrow

PAIRINGS:
Night Hunter (BlackSparrow) x Olivia Grace (Kat-chan)
Mud Sheep (Liquidz-Flamez) x Charalize Janson (fangfan7)
Moon Gaze (Kat-chan) x Aiden Carter (BlackSparrow)
Silk Weave (heart-of_love) x Uriah Davids (fangfan7)
Healing Raven (BlackSparrow) x Hermann Edgeworth (IAM)
Sky Dancer (BlackSparrow) x Wilhelm Edgeworth (IAM)
Silver Daisy (IAM) x Oakland Cyrus (fangfan7)
Dusk Edge (IAM) x Gemini Kipling (fangfan7)

((If there is enough intrest then I'll get my actual character sheets up))

[[The idea is from my original rp, a lot of the development and more solid plot was due to curtesy of kittyluv57]]

{{For whatever reason this was the link running through my head as I started getting the forbidden romance idea}}

((Picture is curtesy of heart-of_love)).
 [b][b]WARNING: May contain mature content.[/b][/b] [b][u][i]{{Master and Slave REBOOT}}[/i][/u][/b
last edited on Feb 11, 2016 at 04:20PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 3742 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 3742

Больше года BlackSparrow said…
Night chose a simple carving to start, he needed something easier to remind himself og the flow of the blade. But it didn't take long for it all to come back to him. It was many hours though before he stopped what he was doing.

((Do you want to go to the next day or skip a couple of days for Aiden and Moon Gaze?))

Nuala couldn't help smiling. None of the people here were free slaves, except maybe one or two, but that didn't stop her from loving it still. It reminded her of home and that alone brought a few tears to her eyes. She blinked them back, biting her lip as she led Wilhelm around. First picking out what she needed to make the amulets and then daring to ask him about some of the herbs and spices too.
Больше года fangfan7 said…
Charalize briefly looked away as he killed the slave but just as quick her attention was back on Mud. She needed him t snap out of this before he killed every slave in this arena. She watched carefully though as the next two slaves came up, hoping that he wouldn't kill them, even if she knew better. Maybe she would go in after these two and try to talk him down.

Gemini watched him in drunken amusement before laying back, her skirt barely covering anything anymore and her top doing even less. "I'm too tired. If you want something you may just have to take it." She taunts, her drunken mind thinking he either wouldn't do it, or he would and she could enjoy a good fuck while remembering nothing in the morning. Though her mind was a little hazy and nothing was really processing well. Like how much she was provoking him.
Больше года Liquidz-Flamez said…
Vinlasch's eyes slowly went from one slave to the other, as if he were seriously daring them to make any move that they could possibly could. Any plan, scheme or plot that they could make come to mind. Ans he would kill them. He didn't have to much of any diagnostics because there were two of them, which meant that they would attack him at the same time. Which would give him the option of taking one out at a time, most likely immobilizing one of them and dealing with the other. But they could also be smarter. They could try to attack one before the other but that would be putting both at risk because he would have a sort of one vs one advantage for some time before the other would try to attack again. So when the first one attacked.....or the third option---He rushed in suddenly and tackled the one on the right hard, knocking the air out of him. He had the weight advantage as well. As soon as they hit the ground, he rolled forward to make a little distance. The other slave had rushed him. He leaned back as a fist came at him, then was able to get a grip on the arm and pulling the attacker forward, leaving h no option but to face what was coming at him. His fist shot forward and punched the slave in the throat with a precise strike of force before picking him up into the air and giving him a one way ticket to the ground, slamming him on his neck. The other slave had recovered and only backed away to the cage. He could see the desperation in his eyes as he tried to keep his distance, but he wasn't going to beable do so for long. Stamina was another vital aspect on being forced to fight. You had to keep your opponent(s) on their toes, and outlast them when you could. However, he had been keeping himself in shape for years. Constantly pushing each and every muscle to it's utmost limit. Another advantage for himself. He walked toward the slave as the male kept trying to avoid him. And then he saw a moment where the slave was becoming more nervous and began to mess up his own steps. He took the opportunity to strike. Moving swiftly, he stepped forward and aimed for one of the most exposed areas. The groin. He landed a heavy punch there, the applied force causing the slave to duple over before his face would be meeting a knee, sending him stumbling back to the ground, disoriented. But it wasn't stopping there. The crowd.....was feeding his anger. He took a few steps over to the slave and stopped as he stared down out him. His eyes...dull. He dropped his knee down hard on his chest, hearing something certainly be damaged. From there, he began to beat the slave to death, and even continued passed that until his knuckles felt sore. They were bleeding. And again, he walked back to the center and stood there, staring blankly at the crowd that had died down for a long while. "I want.....to fight." He spoke, waiting for them to send in the next three.
Charalize watched sadly, though she wasn't surprised. Before anyone else could step forward though she stepped into the ring. Not to fight, but hopefully to save him. She felt an overwhelming need to help him and she couldn't stop herself from going in. "Mud." She says simply and gently. She moved towards him more, staying cautious.
Больше года Kat-chan said…
Olivia didn't let herself stay on break for too long. The longer she rested, the more her mind wondered back to Night. And that was a dangerous place for her thoughts to linger. So she destracted herself by returning to work, only stopping again when the sun was beginning to drop from the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((We can start a few days later.))
Vinlasch looked at her as if she were made of glass. His eyes narrowed sharply as he watched her move towards him. "Get....out." He said through clenched teeth, his hands trembling. And slowly...he began to see her as another target. Someone that had been placed inside if the arena as another opponent. Another person to kill. His mind was spinning, his heart racing. But he knew that that wasn't it. He didn't want her to cone any closer to him, but he....wanted to protect her from himself.
Charalize hesitated, not moving closer as much as she wanted to anyway. She didn't care about anything but helping him. "Please Mud. Please stop. Let's go." She says gently, trying to make her tone as soothing as possible. "I know you're hurting. But I need you, and that means you have to try to calm down." She adds, her tone soothing. Taking one step towards him. The arena was dead silent.
Vinlasch lifted his trembling hands to his sight, to see them beaten bruised and bloody. But that wasn't what he saw. What he saw was only the hands of a slave that had been forced into working in the fields. Hands covered in dirt from having to bow before someone that raced shackles and chains around a slave's ankles and wrist. He clenched his fists. "Need me......" He began to shake his head slowly. "I'm only a slave to you." He said, if voice dry with bitter disgust. "Just as I am only an animal.... to you all." He said, looking at the people in the arena. "Beaten...... my people killed.....the women of my clan raped and forced to bare children.....my village burned. OUR villages burned to ash darker than every moment we spend breathing this wretched air, bent to the whims of you people.....and for what?" His eyes met with Charalize's. And now, he didn't care for where he was. "Don't you ever speak those words to me again." He said before stepping forward and pushing past her, leaving the arena shocked....and some slaves amazed that a slave could have their own courage and humanity while he walked out. He walked passed the horse even, but ended up turning around and cutting it loose, knowing that it knew its way back.
Charalize huffed in frustration and then moved and ran out of the arena to find Mud. When she saw him she ran to him, placing her hand on his shoulder, knowing full well that he may hit her. She needed him to know though. To realize what she was only just now realizing herself. "That wasn't what I meant." She says to get his attention at the same time she put her hand on his shoulder.
Vinlasch pulled away harshly. "You would be wise to distance yourself." He said, glaring as he started walking in the direction that the horse had ran off in. The ground was cold underneath his bare feet, but the adrenaline that still pumped through his body prevented him from feeling the difference in temperature. He began to think of ways to escape. To get away. Every detail possible. He wanted to have something to fall back on and build from....for now.
Больше года IAMYOURENEMY said…
Wilhelm followed her around, really unable to deny her of any of the things she wanted as he looked around at these people. He wondered how many of them could tell that he was a halfie, or if any of them could actually tell. As he leaned in and smelt a particular spice she wanted suddenly his eyes turned red and tears streamed down them as he held in a cough. "I'll buy it, but why do you want something like this?" He asked as tears streamed down his cheeks.
--------
Dusk grinned a bit as he heard her, debating whether or not in his head to do this before he moved over to her. "That's quite the invitation if I say so myself." He said as he moved on top of her before slowly removing the rest of her clothing, eyeing her body hungrily as he looked at every detail. The light pinkish color of her nipples and the light amount of hair she had all were things that just made him even more hungry for her. He leaned in and started kissing her, taking her up on taking what he wanted as he rubbed her breasts a little, rubbing his thumb against her nipples in light circles before he slowly went inside of her, moaning quietly as he felt her tight walls wrap around him, managing to get all of his length in with little resistance. "You're nice and tight." He mumbled against her lips before he moved his hands away from her breasts and put them on her arms to get a grip. He started slowly, building up his speed with his thrusts before he started going at a slightly quick and hard pace, his balls slapping against her rear as he went in and out of her, moaning all the while.
As the sun started to set Night finished what he had so far and went towards the house. He hesitated and then went to the house. He knew he needed to just stop. He needed to quit talking to her and going near her. He couldn't though. He was falling harder and harder for her. He sighed and knocked on the door.

Aiden hadn't spent as much time around Moon gaze as he would have liked. It had been over a week though. He moved towards where she was working, more to just check on her than anything. But he felt like he needed to check in.

Nuala smirked a little. "It tastes absolutely delicious in food. Though it's pretty spicey. I may get you used to it. But your daughter is going to enjoy the foods of her people." She says, giving him a small smile.
Olivia looked up from the mess on her desk at the sound of a knock on her door. One guess as to who that could be. She stood, ignoring the ridiculous urge to ensure she looked alright, and went to open the door, smirking when she saw that she was right.

"You just can't stay away from me, can you?" she teased. Honestly, though, she was glad to see him. She hated how much she longed to be near him, but she just couldn't help it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri was cleaning up in the kitchen. She had only been here for a bit over a week, but was already starting to get used to how much things had changed. She now knew her way around the house, and where almost everything was to go when she cleaned. It definitely helped that Bear was always around to give advice, and that Aiden was so patient with her.
Night smirked some. "How could any man in his right mind want to stay away from you?" He teases. Even if he believed it he had to make it sound teasing for her sake. "Actually I wanted to know if you needed anything from me?" He asks.

Aiden walked into the kitchen and smiled a little. "Everything going okay?" He asks her. She had learned quickly and he appreciated that. His unfortunate ocd made things hard sometimes but she was doing wonderfully.
Olivia raised a questioning eyebrow. "Didn't I say I'd call you if I needed anything?" She glanced inside briefly, biting her lip, before returning her gaze to Night. "If you'd like, you can come in and we can talk for a while." she offered, trying to sound casual about it. "I could do with some of company for a bit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh. Good morning." Ziri greeted with a smile. She had even gotten used to not calling Aiden 'master' all the time. "Yes, everything is well. In fact, I'll be done in here in a second." she said as she put away the last plate. "There." She returned her attention to Aiden. "Is there anything I can do for you?"
Night shrugged. "If there is nothing else you need me to do." He says, not arguing one bit. He stepped in and looked to her. He didn't know if there was something in particular she had in mind or not.

"No, I just wanted to see how you were doing." He says with a smile. He leaned against the counter, grabbing a glass of water. "Have you been adjusting well this last week? I would have checked in sooner if I could have." He says gently.
Offering a somewhat awkward smile, Olivia closed the door behind him. "So," she said, scrambling for a conversation topic, "you really just spent the whole day carving your amulet?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think I've adjusted well." Ziri assured him. "I'm a lot more used to things here than I was when I first got here. And, um, it's really no problem that you haven't had the chance to check on me." Not that she wouldn't have liked to see him more. In fact, ever since that moment when he had tucked that hair behind her ear, standing dangerously close to her, she hadn't been able to get him out of her mind.
Night smirked. "I had to remind myself had to do it, and prove I could do it with a more fragile bone....and I needed to hunt." He says with a smirk. "You'll see when I'm done." He assures her.

Aiden smirked a little. "I like being able to check in though. To make sure you're doing okay." He says. Not to mention he wanted to see her. "How much work do you have today?" He asks.
"Well, I'd better be impressed." Olivia teased. "How long does it usually take to make one of them?" she asked curiously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Not too much." Ziri replied. "I should have a good amount of free time today, I think." Typically, she'd been spending her free time with Bear; either helping him with his work or just chatting. They'd come to be rather close friends.
Night shrugs. "It depends. Like who it's for and what it's for." He says. "Sometimes the time you spend and how you spend it is a part of it too." He adds in explanation.

Aiden nodded and seemed to be in thought for a moment. "I was thinking of going to the market to get some more food and spices. Would you like to come? Perhaps pick out some of what I get?" He asks her.
Olivia seemed to think about that for a moment before shrugging. "Well, I can't say I entirely understand, but it does sound pretty cool."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now there was something Ziri still wasn't quite used to; getting a say in what she did. She wasn't going to protest, but it still struck her as quite odd. "If you'd like me to accompany you, then I'd be glad to go with you." she said after a brief pause.
Night chuckled. "Perhaps. I suppose you will just see when I finish." He assures her. He leaned against the wall. "Have you been working all day?" He asks.

Aiden smiled a little, trying to keep his composure. "Good. I'll let you finish here and do whatever you need to get ready. You can meet me at the front door when you're ready." He says with another smile.
"No." Charalize says harshly, moving to him again. "Not until I say what I have to say. T-then....then you can go wherever you want." She says. "I mean I know you will anyway, but I need you to listen...when we're somewhere private." She says, hoping he would listen.

Gemini was a little surprised at first, but she certainly wasn't disappointed. She threw her head back and let out a pleased moan as he did as he wanted. She moved her hips in sync with him and just tried to enjoy the moment. Though in her drunken haze though very little of this was processing.
"I have." Olivia said with a sigh. "And it's been exhausting. On the bright side, though, I've finally caught up on the backlog. In fact, I'm ahead of schedule. I'm thinking about taking a break day tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri returned his smile. "Alright. I won't take too long, then. I'll see you soon." she said, already looking forward to spending more time with him.
Vinlasch shook his head. "You have no words to speak to me, as I have none to speak to you. None but the ones that bare my hatred for your kind and your people." He said harshly before he turned and starting walking again. At first. But then he realized something. He still wanted to hurt....everything around him. But there was one thing that came to mind, and that was her older brother's words. He cursed himself and his body acted on impulse. He started into a jog at first, but then began to run. He could get the distance put between them.
Wilhelm nodded his head, getting the tears off of his face before buying a back of the stuff. He got her the rest of what she wanted without a sniff test, deathly afraid of smelling anything here again. "I think I may possibly warm up to it. Possibly. But I have one question. Why does it all seem like it's extremely spicy?" He asked while looking at the bags of various spices he had bought.
---------
Dusk grinned a little as he heard her moan, moaning a little himself as he started to go at it even harder, pounding her like a jack hammer as sweat beads came down his forehead. "How's this feel?" He asked with a slight pant as he continued to go at it, feeling the familiar pressure build up inside of him that signaled only one thing.
Night smirked. "Sounds wonderful. And what do you plan to do with your day off?" He asks her with a playful smile.

Aiden smiled. "I look forward to it." He says, turning and leaving to go wait for her. He didn't have much himself to do except wait.

Nuala smiled some. "Not everything is, I just happen to prefer spicey things." She admits with a smile.
last edited Больше года
Olivia shrugged halfheartedly at the question. "I'm not really sure." she confessed, then smirked. "I'm sure I'll manage to find something to entertain me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri waited until Aiden had left the room before continuing cleaning, now picking up the pace. She was finished not long after, and joined him at the door. "I apologize for the wait. I'm ready to go now."
Charalize watched him run and her shoulders slumped. She was unfamiliar with the heart ache she felt right now. She clenched her jaw and then moved to go home. She needed to figure this out and then stop the feelings she knew had already developed. She was falling in love with him and it terrified her.

Gemini just moaned louder in response as he hit a particularly sweet spot. While she normally could last a while though she felt hersel losing it. Both because he was oddly good, but also because she was drunk and she had no control.
last edited Больше года
It took him as many steps as he had counted to finally make it back to the small house that he had been placed in what seemed like years ago. Awaiting him there, had been the horse that he had cut loose. He couldn't even bring himself to leave it out there no matter how much anger and mixed emotion plagued his heart. The horse and it's kind had done nothing but help him. So he returned the favor and returned it to it's stable with a stack of hay. Afterwards, he went back to the small house and went inside, trying to close the door shut behind him gently, but ended up slamming it anyways. He paced back and forth. How could he have allowed himself to let heart reach out falsely as he had? He couldn't even bring himself to hurt the woman. His temper eventually rose to it's peak again, which led to him punching a hole through the side of the house and injuring his hand, though he didn't feel it in his mind state of rage. It all led to him just sitting against the door, blocking everything out. A ringing sounded through his ears and in his head, and a few tears slid down his face as he gave his sorrow to the slaves that he had killed.
"Ah yes, something. Whatever may that be? What could could you occupied?" He asks playfully, as if it were some great big mystery. He smiled a little.

"Don't worry, I have not been waiting long." He says. He smiled gently. "Come," he adds just as gebtle, opening the door for her and then helping her into the already waiting carriage.
Wilhelm chuckled a little, looking down a bit before smiling. "I'll make sure to remember that." He said before grinning a little. "You'd love the spices of the Eastern lands then.." He said quietly as he continued to look around.
----------
Dusk couldn't last much longer as he continued to go at it. He moaned quite a bit as he came closer and closer to finishing before he finally released, shooting his warm and sticky seed inside of her before he pulled out slowly and laid right next to her, panting a bit as he looked up at the ceiling.
Olivia laughed. "Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?" she joked with a grin. She had been smiling more and more often since she had gotten him. She liked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri left the house alongside Aiden and offered a thankful smile as he helped her into the carriage.
Nuala looked to him curiously. She had only ever heard of those people in passing, and that has only been since she had lived here. "If you say so, then perhaps." She agrees with a smile.

Night laughed some. "Yes I suppose we well. You know, I'm sure if you wanted the company, anyone would be willing to join you." He says, implying himself as someone to think of.

Once they were both in he looked to her and smiled some. "I'm glad you decided to come with me." He says. He looked out the window and then back to her. "Are you happy here?" He asks. "I-I mean...are you comfortable here I guess is the better question."
"So, have you gotten all you needed, Nuala?" Wilhelm asked with a smile, feeling his coin bag just slightly lighter. "It's beginning to get rather dark out." He said, looking around at the already rather dark outside as he moved his hand over to hers, grabbing lightly.
last edited Больше года
"I suppose," Olivia said with a dramatic sigh. "But where on earth would I find someone to spend time with whose presence I can actually tolerate?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri couldn't help but smile. "Despite the conditions under which I came to be here, I'm actually quite enjoying life here. It's...it's the best I've had in a very, very long time." she confessed.
Nuala nodded. "Yes, "i've gotten everything." She says. She enjoyed being out but he didn't seem to want to be out longer than necesary. She wouldn't argue whatever he chose to do.

Night tapped his chin and pretended tot hink. "Now that is a very good question. I can't imagine there are many people you can tolerate for very long." He teases.

Aiden smiled in relief. "Good. I am relieved to hear that." He says gently. He didn't like them being so uncomfortable. But he also knew that he was no better than any of the others who lived here.
Once Charalize had finally gotten home she took care of her horse and then put him up before going towards her home. But then she stopped. She felt so much frustration and hurt. She then looked tot he slave house and bit her lip. All she wanted to do was go to him and she hated it. So instead she went to the closest tree and sat at it's trunk, gradually falling asleep as the day came to an end.
Wilhelm smiled a bit before looking around a bit and sighing. "Are you enjoying it out here?" He asked, feeling his antisocialness begin to set in. He was quite introverted in the outside world, as he was very sheltered from being out here his entire life.
Vinlasch drifted off to sleep, despite him attempting to stay awake. With everything that he felt and the frustration that weighed with it, his eyes lids had began to become heavier and harder to keep open. His vision was something that had been hard to focus as well, but in the end, he fell asleep with an aching in his chest and hatred settling in his mind. Though, there was also something else.
Olivia shook her head solemnly. "There really aren't. And the list grows shorter everyday." She couldn't keep up the joke, however, as her face split into a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ziri allowed them to ride in comfortable silence for a while, looking out the window. It was a nice change of pace to just sit with him in silence for a moment.
Gemini had finished just around when he had and looked up at the ceiling. She smiled and then turned on her side, closing her eyes. She often had drunken nights that had turned out like this..."You were surprisingly good. Just remember," She yawned. "That it's best you're gone before I wake." She adds.
Dusk chuckled a little before yawning himself, pulling the covers over. "It'd be hard to forget a night that good though. Even with you being this drunk." He said kiddingly before closing his eyes. "I know. I'll be out by morning." He said with a yawn before getting comfortable in the bed.
Early the next morning, before the sun had even risen, shivering and almost unable to move because she was so cold. She had slept the whole night outside, which she didn't mind. It was the possible hypothermia that bothered her. She slowly got to her feet and winced some in pain. Then she made her way to the slave house. She needed to see if Mud was still here.

Gemini smirked a little before falling into a deep sleep. She was going to have a heck of a hangover. And probably be very sore too.
last edited Больше года
Dusk woke up the next morning with the sun hitting his eyes, grumbling a little as they did before he opened his eyes and realized who's bed he was in, almost screaming but staying silent. Quickly, he got out of bed and got changed, edging closely over towards the door to leave the room.
"I told you to be gone before I woke." Gemini muttered, her face buried in her pillow. She had a splitting headache and then rest of her body hurt, though that pain wasn't as bad. "You may as well bring me pain killers, water and then little silver box on the dresser over there." She mutters. She was agitated, in pain, and overall in one of the worst moods she could possibly be in and not a plesant one either.
"I tired myself out too much from fighting." Dusk grumbled before he said before running and getting her a glass of water before getting the painkillers. He gave those to her first before getting her the silver box, setting it right next to her, waiting next for her to order him.
Gemini groaned in annoyance and sat up some, holding her blanket up, though it only covered so much. "What the hell you still doin' here?" She mutters, taking the pain killer first adn then reaching for the silver box which contained an herb to prevent her from getting pregnant. Then she thirstily drank all the water.
Dusk shrugged a bit before sitting down on the floor, rubbing his head a little. There was only a slight bruising on his nose from yesterday. "You haven't asked me to leave yet." He said as he rubbed his eyes a little, still waking up a tad.
Gemini gave him a death glare. "If I remember I told you to be gone before I woke." She mumbles. "Oh and just so you know, don't expect this to ever happen again." She adds, lying back in bed and groaning a little in pain and annoyance. She hated pain, and she hated being as embarrassed as she felt right now. She never felt embarrassed after a one-night stand.