Случайное обыгрывание ролей White пересекать, крест Academy

El_Noire posted on Dec 06, 2015 at 02:14AM
Once upon a time, the Heavens, the Earth, and hell were all one. Humans, Angels, and Demons, the respective dominant races of their homeworlds, all shared one single space, known as "Eden", for millions of years in harmony. That is, until the Demons finally gave in to their hunger for power, and betrayed both the Humans and the Angels. Led by the Demon King himself, hades, the Demons lauched a full scale assualt on the Angels and Humans, pushing them to the brink. With Humans unable to stand up to the massive threat, Angels took up arms intheir place, and with that, the first Holy War, or Armageddon, began.

The War would last for a total of 300 years, with neither side giving in the other's, until finally, The Creator stepped down from his throne, ending the war on both sides with a single command. As punishment for ravaging Eden, all three races were cast out of the sacred ground, and the division between heaven, Hell, and Earth was created, with the Creator afterwards vanishing back to his throne. It seemed that peace would be restored from then on , but sandly, that wasn't the case.

Demons, being the embodiments of natural chaos, took advantage of the natural Darkness in Human Hearts, using that pull of shadows to allow them entrance to the human Realm and wreak havoc in hopes of once again taking over everything, starting the second Armageddon. In order to protect rhe Human Realm, and prevent the second Armaggedon, Angels took on the responsibility of preventing Demons from tresspassing in the Human World, using the good in Human Hearts to enter their world and slay demons.

With Demon Hunting Angels being of such high demand, those who wished to walk the path of an Angel Hunter were sent at a young age to White Cross Academy, a Heavenly school dedicated to educating Demon Hunting wannabe's how to do their future jobs.

So, now that you know what's going on, do you still wish to proceed? The choice is yours, Angel.

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­_

IMPORTANT CHARACTERS:

The Creator: The Creator, the original being, and the parent of the first Demon, first Human, andf first Angel. Little about them is known, but it is known that they have a throne that exists somewhere in the Universe, but has never been seen by anyone. The3 Creator's current whereabouts are unknown.

Yume: Yume is the official leader of the Angel race, and acts as it's representative. She is known for her kind and tolerant heart, but also has displayed a very strategic mind and unwavering will, as shown in the first Armageddon. She also acts as the principal of White Cross Academy, and is the only known weilder of "Pure Order" Magic, the culmination of all Divine and Orderly Power.

Hades: Hades is the official leader of the Demon race, and acts as it's representative. He is known for being a cruel tyrant and clever, cold hearted tactician, and is etremely disloyal, even to his own family and trusted comrades. He commands the Demon Army, and acts as it's Commander. He is also the only known weilder of "Pure Chaos" Magic, the culmination of all Dark and Chaotic Power.

Sable: Sable is the official leader of the Human Race, and acts as it's representative.He is known for being noble and very pure hearted, always believing in justice and sacrifice for the greater good, despite Humans being the weakest of the three races. During the first Armaggedon, he was one of the only humans to actually participate andfight alongside the Angels. He is the only known weilder of a "God Sword" in Excalibur, a weapon he received from the Creator during the period of the first Armageddon, that acts as the Ultimate Weapon.

_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­_

IMPORTANT PLACES:

Heaven: Heaven is the designated realm of Angels by the command of The Creator, and is the location of White Cross Academy. heaven is a beautiful place, sure, but it's basically like Earth, except more...divine.

Hell: Hell is the designated realm of Demons by the command of The Creator, and is the location of the Demon Army being led by hades. It looks pretty much like you would expect of a place called Hell, just minus the Lake of Fire thing. Demons have decent living conditions too!

Earth: Earth is the designated realm of Humansby the command of The Creator, and is the location of...well...Human World stuff. They don't have much going for them outside Sabel and Excalibur. They have magic like Angles and Demons, but it's nowhere near as strong. At least they have the best food though!

White Cross Academy: White Cross Academy, the school for Angels training to become Demon Hunters, and led by Yume, the Angel King(She wanted to be named a King like Hades and Sabel for some reason). Located in Heaven, it's this story's primary location!

Promethean Palace: The Promethean Palace, also located in Heaven, is the actual home of Heaven's King, Yume. Getting it's name from the Prometheus Metal used to construct it's walls, it's not only impenetrable, but really shiny! It's like...the size of four Mansions put together!

The Summit: The meeting place for the representatives of each race, in the event a Summit is called. It sits just outside the perimeters of all three Realms, meaning it is neutral and untouchable ground, even for Hades. Of course, since Hades is on such bad terms with Yume and Sabel, such summits are extremely rare, and only really arise to deal with something huge.

IMPORTANT RACES:

Angels: The divine beings that descend from the first Angelic child of The Creator, Yume. Angels are infamous fror their purity of heart and White Wings, though Angels can be really big jerks just like anyone else. Angels, like Demons, posess an absurd amount of Magic Power inside their bodies.

Demons: The evil beings that descend from the first demonic child of The Creator, Hades. Demons are infamous for their back stabbing and impure hearts, innate shape shifting abilities, and causing the first Armageddon, though there may have been a pretty nice Demon at some point. Like Angels, Demons posess an absurd amount of magic power inside their bodies.

Humans: The equal beings that descend from the first Human child of The Creator, Sabel. Humans are infamous for their sheer variety in nature and weakness in comparison to Angles and Demoins despite having the most Magic Potential of the three races due to carrying both light and Darkness inside them. They only have avergae Magic Power inside their bodies.

Demis: Demis are mixtures of Humans and either an Angel or Demon, hybrids if you will. Considering how porrly the three races tend to act, Demis are very rare to see, and are often recruited as soon as possibile to either the side of Angels or Demons due to their rarity. They are best known for being extremely powerful if trained properly due to having the latent potential of a Human and sheer Magic Power of an Angel or Demon. However, the last recorded birth of a Demi was thirty years ago.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

IMPORTANT SCHOOL THINGS

Demon Bounties: When a Demon is spotted on Earth, it's estimated strength, appearance, and location recorded and placed on the Bounty Bulletin with a rank. These ranks are broken down by the difficulty of the Demon, and go as follows:

Bronze Class-The weakest and least dangerous of Demons, safe for Rookies to take on to get their feet wet.

Silver Class-The third highest class of difficulty, Demons are moderately challenging, not safe for Rookies, but still not hard to handle.

Gold Class-The second highest class of difficulty. Demons are very difficult at this level, and should be taken on with extreme caution.

Platinum Class-The highest class of difficulty. Demons of this level are on the same strength as Yume, Sable, and Hades, and should at all costs be avoided if spotted.

Hunter Classes: Similar to Demon Bounties, Demon Hunters use a class system, to determine a person's level of skill, experience, and what they are allowed to know and do. The classes are the same and represent the same things as Demon Bounty classes.

RULES

We are all big kids now, so we're old enough to know what to and not to do, right? But since i'm probably going to get a few things that would be exclusive to this Rp alone, so i guess i'll cover a few things.

1.) No, you cannot be an Angel/Demon Hybrid.

2.) No, you cannot have your character know Pure Order Magic, Pure Chaos Magic, or weild a Legendary weapon on the same strength as Excalibur. They are established as the leaders of the three races because they are as of this moment the irrefutable strongest.

3.) No, you cannot have multiple Magic Powers. That's kinda OP unless you have a GREAT explanation for it.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name

Race:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Magic Power/Weapon(If Any):

Allegiance: (Light/Dark)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

STORY ARCS: This is for newcomers to the Rp or people who leave and come back like i tend to. Basically, instead of reading all fifty pages if you were gone for them, you can just read this to catch up! ^.^

Introductory Arc: Everybody is introducing themselves, with heated arguements between several students, while a few...odd ones are looking at clouds out the window.

This relatively peaceful day changes when the King of Hell, Hades, appears inside the walls of White Cross, and a grand battle between Hades, King Yume, the Royal Guard, Felix, and even Ilthas ensues!

As the students all scramble to escape the fight alive, another demon appears by the name of Rei, who's unbelievably strong! now, without the help of the adults, the students must fight to survive the deadly attack from Rei! Alf and Alex, two students, hold Rei off while Aeolus takes Leon towards the entrance of the school, where they find a mysterious cloaked kid surrounded by dead guards! The Kidd reveals herself to be an experimental reject by Hades shortly after Felix appears, seemingly having dealt with Ilthas!

Meanwhile, Hades and Yume's fight rages on, and down on Earth, king Sable is preparing his steed! What is the King of Earth planning?! Rei has reappeared and is continuing her fight with Alf and Alex, even while Kidd takes on Aeolus, Leon, Draydan, and even Felix!
last edited on Jan 25, 2016 at 12:13AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 224 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 224

Больше года shadowcon99 said…
Felix rubbed his forehead. "Sometimes I think your purpose is to put me into dangerous situations. But you have a point. I have no problems with taking him out." Felix stood up and walked towards the doorway. " you know this means you'll need to equip those kids with weapons and armor. Show me where the island is and I'll make sure to take them there and return them home safely."
Больше года killer24 said…
Alex waited in his seat, waiting for the class to continue like he was told. He silently watched everyone in the room, wondering if this was similar to what his beloved humans went through. Once again his thoughts slowly started drifting towards the human world, as they did often when he was bored or unfocussed.
Больше года Tiger_gaming said…
[Yosh its 25% complete]

Ayumi ran to alf within a blink and hugged him "ALFIE" she yelled, alf nearly had an heart attack gasped for breath then tried to break out "you will kill me" alf said while tapping out "your too rough" ayumi said tightening her grip
Больше года Gaga_Girly said…
Hayleen was in the school attic, it was her special place where she could be herself since you know she had no friends. She was plaiting her hair down to her shoulders and crying as she thought about what the boy had said to her, its was so unprecedented and random and maybe that's why it hurts so much. Suddenly black fire swirled in front of her and a hooded figure stood in front of her and she snapped out of her trance and got in defense position and charged her eyes. Her stomach got a dark and strange feeling in her stomach and if she read rumours right was this feeling no this person "Hades?" she asked looking at the figure.
catos971 commented…
(holy shit prepare for the school to go into uber-lockdown) Больше года
Gaga_Girly commented…
( yes because we want Hades locked in the school with lots of unprepared students) Больше года
Tiger_gaming commented…
mini boss battle as they say Больше года
El_Noire commented…
Thanks for giving me so much to type about, Gaga. I got like, six paragraphs now. XP Больше года
Больше года El_Noire said…
(Ohymigosh, so much plot happening at once! Nice job, by the way, Tiger. That was pretty fast.)

"I knew you'd understand." Yume replied, "As for the island, it's locate-" She stopped mid sentence, eyes widening. "That feeling...it can't be..." She urgently began focusing, closing her eyes in concentration. "In the attic...a student....a girl....and...." Her eyes snapped ope, and her entire demeanor changed when they did. She seemed more serious, focused, more like a battle general than the kind hearted king of Heaven. "Felix, assemble the royal guard at once. King Hades has somehow infiltrated White Cross Academy."

"Greetings, Hayleen. It seems my reputation preceeds me." He bowed dramatically, a devilish smirk on his face, "My name is indeed Hades, kind of the underworld, and lord of the demons." The spiraling flames vanished, and with that, he finally fully materialized before her. "As for why i've come all this way," He draped an arm around her, "i have an offer of sorts for you. An offer that nobody, especially the great mechanical genius herself, would refuse."

Dreyden's eyes narrowed, and he quickly tossed away the cigar he'd been smoking. "All of you, stay here. I'll be back later." He said in his usual commanding tone. He'd never felt so much chaotic, dark energy at once before in his life. The pressure was literally making him shiver. He could even see some of the more receptive Children looking terrified, likely never even having felt the presence of a Demon before. Examining the room with his cold gaze one last time, he took a deep breath. This was the future he was fighting for. For all the kids sitting in this room togrow up and become top of the line Hunters. He couldn't be afraid.

With that,he bolted out the room, leaving the class to themselves. Many had already broken down in sheer fear of the laevolent power, but several were also more concerned than afraid, or even completely oblivious. Aeolus fit into the latter.

"What is that?" He asked, a curious expression on his face as usual, "it's making the wind move in so many directions at once...it's giving me a head ache." Leon however, had already risen from his chair, an expression on his face that resembled his father's when charging into battle. Cold, calculative, and ruthless.

"I'm going to investigate this....presence." He announced, "If any of you commoners plan on doing the same, then i suggest you stay behind me,"
"How in the hell?" He said as he began to head towards her window. "The guards and I can handle this but you should go get your armor just in case!" Felix said as he jumped out her window. A few moments later he took to the skies with his grandiose golden wings. Touching down at the guard post he sounded the horn signaling all guards to gather. "Hades is inside White across Academy! Your priority is to keep the students safe, make sure every student is accounted for and do not allow any of them off campus!" The guards rushed off to do as they were told. Securing classrooms and taking head counts of every student. Felix used his eyesight to try and pinpoint Hades as he used his light to create his armor. After it had fully formed he departed towards the schools attic.
Yume was enshrouded within a wite aura for a few moments, as she activated her Order magic. One the glow faded, she was equiped in her suit of Armor. Hadces was the sole weilder of Pure Chaos, the counter to her Pure Order. Even with Felix and the Royal Guard, she wasn't sure it would be enough to beat him, at the most it would force him to retreat. "Damn you, brother. Always bringing trouble wherever you go." With that, she headed out of the room, towards the school's attic.

"Ooooh, sounds like they're bringing a welcoming party." Hades remarked, his demeanor not changing despite him realizing the potentially bad situation. Fire swirled around his hand, and in a near instant, a blck, rolled up scroll appeared in his hand. He gave Hayleen the scroll, before being enveloped in the swirling flames again. "Ill be taking my leave, then. Wouldn't want to destroy White Cross just yet, now would i? Please do think over my offer, Hayleen. The underworld could use your...expertise..." With that, Hades vanished, leaving the girl to herself.

Hades reappeared in Yume's office just as she was leaving, forcing the woman to freeze in her tracks at the familiar feeling of hs Magical Presence. Yume vanished, reappearing instantly behind hades, placing a sword against his throat.

"What are you doing here, Hades? Father specifically forbid us from entering each other's worlds." Her tone was cold and harsh. This was the Yume who'd fought in Armageddon all those years ago. This was Yume, Commander of the White Cross Military, not the King of Heaven and principal of the Academy. Hades wasn't even slightly perturbed by her swift movements. They were on the same level, after all. Just as quick as Yume'd gotten behind him, he'd slipped out of her grasp, reppearing near her desk, leaning on it casually.

"Hey there sis, how's life up here been treatin' ya? See how friendly that was? You should try it sometime, then maybe i'd give you an answer." He was talking as if they were on good terms, like they were back when they were little kids. Hades would always pick on her back then, but the Creator had been there to seperate them before things got too serious. Of course, now he wasn't there to stop them if anything happened. If they fought, they would figtht until one of them lost.

"Stop playing games with me, Hades. What are you doing here?" Yume asked again, not lunging at him this time like before. Hades chuckled slowly.

"So aggressive. You never did like minding your own business, did you, sister?" Before Yume could speak, he contnued, "Buuut, if you must know, i was stopping by to greet a student of yours. I haven't heard from them in a while." Yume's eyes narrowed,but he continued. "It wasn't who you think it is either. I gave him up to you fairly, remember?" She didn't seem relieved in the slightest by that. "Anyway,i think i may have oveerstayed my welcome, if that blaring alarm is anything to go by." Yume wished Felix and the guard were here right now. "So, without further ado, i'll be taking my leave. Farewell for now, sister." He began flickering in and out of existence, his body slowly becoming transparent.

Yume's face hardened, and with a brief flicker of light around him, Hades was rematerialized. "You won't be leaving just yet."
_________________________________________­_

"I'll go! I wanna know what's making the wind move around so much!" Aeolus agreed, rising from his chair and jogging over to Leon' s position. Leon scowled deeply at seeing his most hated classmate be the first one to volunteer. He probably didn't even know the gravity of the situation, so oblivious with all his talk about the wind.

"Hn. Anyone else?" He questioned.

"Damn it...they're assembling the Royal Guard, huh? What the hell is going on!?" Dreyden cursed, having outfitted himself with his own armor. "Wha is that insane aura?" He was running through the halls now, sword strapped to his back.
last edited Больше года
"How can one ask that, yet be disappointed or irritated at the results?" Alex stood and moved to join them acting different from before. "Let us hurry and find out why the wind is reacting so drastically." He smiled at Aeolus, his new found cloud watcher before turning to look at Leon slightly smaller in height than himself. When they're found missing or caught snooping around they'll all be in trouble, but that is just part of the fun, he believed humans called it youth.
After breaking free alf stood up cleaned himself "I'll go, too" alf said in a straight voice "if Alfie is going I too!" Ayumi said playfully "you never understand a situation even its a grave one" alf said in a small smirk behind his dark hood
Felix had arrived in the attic just in time to see Hades give Hayleen the scroll, but had remained hidden until Hades had left. Felix knew Hades hadn't left the campus but the scroll he gave Hayleen was a more pressing matter. Felix came out of hiding and approached Hayleen. "Hey there, that wouldn't happen to be from the black fire demon guy that just left, now would it?" He said as he knelt down in front of her.
"I don't have time to play 20 questions with commoners!" Leon snapped, heading for the door. "And i don't have time to stand around, either If any of you plan on accompanying me, then we leave now." With that, he exited, followed by the still oblivious Aeolus.

"C'mon, Alex!" Aeolus said in an unfittingly cheery tone, pulling the boy along.
Alex smirked before getting dragged along by Aeolus, though he didn't remember telling this guy his name but it didn't matter. Right now all that matters is finding out whatever was going on, and now protecting the little snob Leon. "Right, let's go!" he rushed after them.
Once Hades left Hayleen felt strange like he had stopped her powers from working through fear but before she came to that conclusion she felt sleepy and found herself lying on the ground with a white blurred boy looking at her. She woke up in her bed in her tiny dorm room, she shot up straight away sweat rolling down her face and heavy breathing suddenly it occurred to her, it was just a dream. But as she sighed in relief she slipped her hand in her pocket to find a scroll clasped with the mark of Hades, She had to find Yumi and tell her Hades had gotten in!
last edited Больше года
Gaga_Girly commented…
((sorry, i had to change it there was a continuity problem)) Больше года
El_Noire commented…
Continuity problem? What was it? 'Cause if this was all a dream, than that kinda screws over likea page and a half of posts... Больше года
Gaga_Girly commented…
((no it wasn't a dream it happened i just put catos in the wrong place)) Больше года
Больше года catos971 said…
Ilthas was sitting in his chair quietly with his eye's closed attempting to detect the presence in the school, as soon as he found the presence he jumped up and ran out the door pushing past Leon and the others and running to Yumes office, he slammed into the door after pushing and shoving against it (and trying the door knob XD), he growled at the door and created two hand axes from the black flames and sliced at the door,
"Looks like we have a visitor..." Hades grinned, and Yume's eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Don't bring him into this, Hades." She said in a warning tone, but Hades didn't listen,instead using his flames to open the dorr, which usually didn't open from the outside unless Yume willed it to. Said woman gorlwed, a golden staff appearing in her hand. "Hades...you're putting the lives of my students in danger..." She was coated in bright light. "And for commiting such a crime, you will face divine punishment!" Hades smirked again, flames igniting around him.

"Divine Punishment, eh? I think you may be underestimating the King of the Underworld, dear sister."
_________________________________________­

"Idiot...rushing off like that for no good reason..." Leon hissed, chasing after Ilthas as fast as he could. Aeolus, and due to him holding onto him, Alex, followed after him.

"The Wind is getting faster...something's happening further ahead..." Aeolus commented, and for the first time seemed to be reacting the the chaotic energy flooding the school. The closer they got, the darker and more chaotic it felt.

"King Yume...and King Hades? What the hell is happening here!?" Dreyden whispered to himself, having followed after Ilthas upon the boy speeding past him. He was hiding behind the corner of one of the nearby walls, the hilt of his sword gripped tightly in his hand.
last edited Больше года
"Indeed, it seems serious. Perhaps we shouldn't interfere." He didn't like the feel of the aura around them, and the closer they got, the thinker it became. As if responding to the air he held out his hand summoning his weapon, regardless of what was going on he wanted to know he could at least count on something here, giving it a twirl he got ready.
[I'm lost you guys left me]

Alf ranwith them and remained silent while ayumi is the same "are you sure want to come?" Alf said "of course I want to see what my future husband can do" ayumi said while keeping up
catos971 commented…
(oh jeez i didn't realize that Ayumi was a yandere) Больше года
Tiger_gaming commented…
shes not.... Больше года
((Welp. I'm just going to do this then.))

Felix shot a multitude of his arrows into the ground around Hades' feet. "I think you underestimate every angel here Hades. That has always been your weakness, assuming you are more powerful than anyone else." He said as he stepped to Yume's side.
(I'm starting to get a bit lost myself, frankly.)

With a snap of his fingers, Hades incinerated the arrows in a brilliant flash of fire, leaving nothing but ashes, which were shortly afterwards carried away by the wind. "Assume?" Hades echoed, "i don't believe you understand your place, Angel. I am the King of the Underworld, i know exactly how powerful i am." The flames spiraling around im began changing color, turning from the natural color of fire to a sickly green. "I didn't earn the title of King through mere assumptions."

Yume mentally sighed in relief at the familiar sight of Felix, as usual instantly stepping to her side. This was an all too familiar scene. Only last time, their father, the Creator, had stopped them from hurting each other too bad. Even now, she could imagine him forcing them back down to their seperate worlds. But this was no time to remember the past. "Good timing as always, Felix." She remarked, sliding into a fighting stance, holding her staff out in front of her.

"Future Husband? Are you two gonna get married?" Aeolus gasped, turning to his left to see Alf and Ayumi running beside him and Alex. He was so easily distracted, it was sometimes a bit annoying to those around him. But he didn't really care that much, as long as he was having fun. "That sounds cool." Even Aeolus could tell,despite their casual conversation, they were approaching the source of the chaotic energy. Both his hands, including the one holding onto Alex, tightened in anticipation without him even noticing, going off of pure instinct rather than the intelligence he seemed to be lacking in.

"That's Hades...and Yume...and Felix..." Leon evaluated the situation upon arriving, using his keen senses to just follow Hades's aura. He wasn't doing a good job concealing it, if he were even trying. Yume's aura was large as well, but his was still easy to distnguish. His eyes darted to his right. "And i can sense father nd the rest of the Royal Guard on their way as well..." He took cover behind one of the walls, not near Mr. Steele whom he'd had yet to even spot, and decided to watch and examine what was going on before he made his move.

Dreyden stepped from behind his cover, taking position on Yume's other side, sword pointed at Hades. "Lord Hades, King of the Underworld...you will not leave this building alive." He declared, ignoring the slight buckling of his knees, and the numbness spreading all over his hands and feet. He was terrified, but if it was to protect the students...

He'd give his life.
last edited Больше года
(Writing in all these perspectives at once is a bit chaotic...and kinda fun at the same time.)
Ilthas looked into the room Hades was out numbered three to one but it wouldn't matter, In hell Ilthas had seen Hades defeat over fifty Arkdevils at once during a rising in hell. Ilthas moved to hades side, "Long time no see," Ilthas said summoning a whip in his left hand and coating the other in black flame ready to summon any other constructs if need be.
last edited Больше года
El_Noire commented…
Uhhhh....you know the door was already opened by hades after once Hades sensed him take out the Axes, right? XD Больше года
catos971 commented…
um whoops Больше года
El_Noire commented…
After his first post, before all the hacking and slashing when Ilthas has just taken out the axes, Hades opened the door, sensing Iltahs was there from the energy of the Axes...just read my 4th post on this page, before he Опубликовано this one...he opens it. XP Больше года
[Fun?]

"N-no" alf declined suddenly ayumi spoke again "yes! We will be when we're old enough, probably next year" ayumi said while clinging to alf even more
Alex could feel the tension in the air, he didn't know why but he must find out. Lightly he placed his hand over Aeolus's and removed his grasp, smiling. "Now isn't the time to ask about their wedding, just hope we'll get through this and perhaps they'll invite you." With that he dashed off ahead meeting up next to Leon, though personally he didn't like the guy, now wasn't the time.
Alf nodded then went beside Alex slowly drawing his jet black sword then ayumi is behind both of them "stand back" alf said to ayumi

[If you know this sword then will be great friends]
last edited Больше года
 Alf nodded then went beside Alex slowly drawing his jet black sword then ayumi is behind both of them
killer24 commented…
[Ah yes the killer of a young blacksmiths best creation, at the time anyways.] Больше года
El_Noire commented…
Kirito's секунда sword from SAO? I forget what it's called...the Dark Repulser, или something like that. Больше года
Tiger_gaming commented…
sooo *raises 1/16 of hand* Больше года
(Yeah! It's a real test of my writin' skills, y'know?)

"Look who decided to join us," Hades said with a devilish grin, "i was getting a bit lonely all by myself. Good to see you, Ilthas." Yume scowled. She was aware that Ilthas was strong, very strong, strong enough to force her not to ignore him to fight Hades. She could still handle him, but she couldn't handle hima dn Haes at once. Luckily, Felix was there. "Felix, i'll fight Hades. You take care of that boy. Steele, you're with me." Dreyden nodded, assuming a battle position and gazing straight ahead, literally into the eyes of the devil himself.

"Yes ma'am." The only question now...

Was who would make the first move.

"Leon!" Aeolus gasped, running up to him as well. Hed ran with Alf and Ayumi to catch up with them. "We finally caught up to you!" Leon rubbed his tempes, having expected them to stay back.

"Well, since it seems you commoners have more backbone that i anticipated, allow me to debrief you on what i've gathered on the situation." He turned his attention back to the brewing battle up ahead, inside Yume's office. "King Yume and King Hades of the Underworld are about to fight, along with that Hell Spawn and Lord Felix...the Royal Guard are approaching, headed by my father. Right now, loathe as i am to admit it, we are not in any position to intervene in this battle.Doing so would only lad to our untimely death. So we'll have to watch from here."

Aeolus blinked. "What?" He asked dumbly, not having understood a word of what Leon said.
With a sigh alf drew back his sword "things are about to be fun though" he said while ayumi watched from behind alf "who is that?"ayumi said while pointing at Ilthas
Leon smirked at Alf. "If you think fighting the King of Demons and Chaos sounds fun, then by my guest. It's your funeral." He replied dryly, rolling his eyes at Alf's eagerness to battle. Before he could answer Ayumi's questing, the sounding of metallic, clanging footsteps brought his attention to the right, where he could see several armed men approaching, with a man whom he resembled heading the charge.

The Royal Guard had arrived.
Hayleen ran straight into Yumes office and the closer she got the seal on the scroll in her pocket got hotter for some reason. She went straight in since the door was well all over the place but as she went to talk she found herself in a crowd of people with Yumi and next to her was the man himself Hades and all she could reply with was "oh come on!"
"I wondered when something like this was going to happen, that guy didn't fit in but more than that he felt dark." He watched, the Royal Guard would try to intervene with the boy but not the Kings, plus they'd remove the spectators from the area. "Not to burst your bubble, but I do hope the Guard can do something to help, it'd be an irritant to the fighters if the crowd only grew." He waited and watched weapon still poised and ready to go.
Ilthas swept his whip under the opposing angels knocking them off there feet and forming a solid block of black flames holding Felix down, then jumping just to the side of him he flashed his whip and struck felix's face.
-------------
Kaylee had fallen asleep at the back of the class and only when she heard the sound of the royal guard marching down the hall did it awaken her. She jumped up and out the window flying around the building and into the hall just out side Yume's office and intercepting the royal guard. "What's happening?" she asked feeling the darkest presence she'd ever felt wash over her.
"If you insist" alf said jumping on a beam just above hades sniffing "something is wrong.with that guy" alf said returning "he's almost strong as king yume" alf said looking at Ilthas "I thought you will go" ayumi said while sitting down to watch "If only things get bad" alf said while sitting beside ayumi
The situation had gotten out of control so Hayleen had to think quick, through the flames she saw llthas striking Felix and with her eyes melted the small chandelier above llthas head as a distraction while it fell down. Through the commotion, however, she managed to run out of the office before Hades noticed her only to find the girl who came in class after her and sat at the back. "come on, this way" she told the girl gesturing to the window down the hall as she started running to it.
"Boy you are making a huge mistake." Felix said as he took the whip to the face of his helmet. Felix summoned a storm of arrows above Ilthas pinning him to the ground. As he rose to his feet he summoned more and pointed them at his enemy's head. "Are you prepared to die traitor?"
"They handle this pretty well" alf said as ayumi yawned "could be better" she said as she yawned while alf gave a suspicious chuckle in his dark hood

[His face is not yet seen]
"Leon," Captain Vermillion, Leon's father, walked over to him and the others. Kneeling down, he placed a hand on Leon's shoulder. "I need you to gather all of your classmates around here and get them as far away as you can, alright?" Leon solowly nodded his head, before turning back around to the others, including the newest arrival, Hayleen.

"You heard father, everyone needs to move!" Leon shouted, face hardened with seriousness.

Yume fired off a cone shaped blast of light at Hades's direction, with Dreyden firing a few Steel Rods to add to her attack. Hades smirked, green flames ingiting around him and blocking the attacks, albeit it looked like it took him a bit of effort.

"That almost hurt." He commented. Yume remained stoic, igoring his taunts.

"Be quiet and fight me." She demanded, lunging forward, Dreyden doing the same.
Alex stood and looked at the Royal Guard. Though they seemed annoying they were right, staying could prove fatal and even if following what Leon wanted made his own skin crawl knowing it would increase the size of the young angels head/ego. "For once I'm in agreement with Vermillion, staying any longer would prove dangerous. Plus anyone might step in next, first that boy then it seems that girl might be next."
Sighing "fine..." Alf said "you really have a death wish dont ya?" Ayumi said while standing up "well I never had a thrill in battle since we last sparred" alf said while turning back to go away the scene

[Exams are finished]
[Since we are a little short on demons]
Name: leiandra or lei

Race: demon

Appearance: pic

Personality: has a soft side for strong people, always smiling, they say she is too nice for demon, innocent looking

History: [she isn't recorded on the academy and only a little appearance on the war,she is also a plat. Type demon]

Magic Power/Weapon(If Any): unpure chaos magic [its like chaos magic but its not that pure]

Allegiance: (Light/Dark) dark
 [Since we are a little short on demons] Name: leiandra или lei Age: ??? Gender: female Race:
"Follow me." Leon commanded in his ever so high and mighty tone, jogging off in the opposite direction of the fight. Aeolus followed, hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Do you gotta run? I'm gettin' kinda tired." Aeolus complained, much to Leon's irritation.

"Shut up and deal with it, commoner!" He hissed.

Yume swung her staff down on Hades again, tis time Dreyden sweeping in from the side with a magic boosted right hook. Hades easily dodged Dreyden, but was unable to cleanly dodge Yume, her golden staff smacking down on his bare arm. Hades winced, grimacing at the pain but not daring to give away too mmuch else. If there was one thing the Creator had taught them, it was that you should never reveal your condition to your opponent. Always keep them believing you were at full health, and they would always be anxious, not sure if their attacks were working or not.

That was exactly what Yume was thinking. She wasn't able to hit him too many times, and he was hardly able to hit her in return, but the few hits she got in didn't appear to be hurting as much as she would have liked. Had all that time behind a school desk dampered her skills? Scowling, she twwirled her staff a few times, before charging forward again, seeing Dreyden doing the same out the corner of her eye.

Now wasn't the time to think about that. Now, she had a fight to win.

Captain Vermillion, accompanied by thed other eleven members of the Royal Guard, unsheathed their weapons, staring down Ilthas and Hades. "You all deal with that boy. I'll join the King." He ordered. Without question, the men dispursed, leaving Captain Vermillion alone. The man shot off in the blink of an eye, blue flames flickering around him.

He'd protect the King, even if it meant fighting the devil himself.
((I dislike waiting haha. I am so impatient XD))
Alex grimaced, it really irritated him how Leon thought he was high and mighty for just following an order and a blindingly obvious one at that. "Well what ever floats his boat, we'd have done the same regardless of whether or not the Captian of the Guard said so." After speaking out load he twirled his weapon and it vanished as he walked away arms resting behind his head.
[Mwee too]

Lei appeared before Leon "too weak" she said then she saw alf and ayumi "demi!!" Lei said as she sent the chaos like magic to ayumi with ayumi dodging and alf charging to lei
killer24 commented…
Ha he's too weak, that should decrease his ego a bit. Больше года
Tiger_gaming commented…
am i too rude? Больше года
killer24 commented…
About being rude или creating a character that is meant to be hated, which is the answer I wonder haha. Who knows. Больше года
Waiting is the worst, ain't it? XD)

Leon froze, eyes wide as he felt the presence of yet another Demon infiltrating the School. Damn it, what the hell was their guards doing that so many demons kept getting in at once!? Leon grimaced, hands trembling at Lei's words. He'd show her weak. "I am not WEAK!" He screamed, a huge blast of blue flames erupting from his open palm that he aimed at Lei's direction, ignoring the fact that Aeolus was in the way.

"Woooah!" Aeolus cried, leaping out the way of the flames and landing on his left foot, skipping a little before regaining his balance. "You almost hit me!" he gulped, seeing the terrifyingly demonic look in his eyes. It was like a switch had been flipped in the boy's eyes when he'd heard the word weak.

"...Leon, you're weak." The voice a boy who looked similar to Leon, only noticably older, said condecendingly. "You still don't get it yet, do you? Why you can't defeat me?"

Leon growled at the memory. "I'M NOT WEAK!" He fired another blast before the first could even land.
last edited Больше года
Lei chuckled "still weak" lei said as she deflected it in one slash of her hand to the other beam, in an explosion alf and ayumi are slashing at her continually, as she dodges effortlessly "I'm expecting so much" lei said as she sighed while dodging in incredible speeds until Alf's sword scratched her cheek then ayumis followed "that's what I'm talking about" lei said in a grin while the chaos like magic took form on 4 tails
(Quickie Question: How strong is Lei? I don't wanna make Leon OP, but i also don't wanna make him weaker than he should be either.)

Leon growled, fists tightening in frustration. That commoner reject Alf and his useless Wretch of a 'wife' Ayumi had managed to draw blood. While the act in itself was insignificant, as the Demon was still going strong and more or less not bothered by the flesh wounds, it hurt Leon's pride in a way that few people could truly understand. He was a Vermillion, he was better than them, and yet here they were, fighting a Demon and he was the only one unable to actually land a blow. It was humiliating, unbecoming of the Vermillion Family Heir.

Right. He was a Vermillion, he was better, he was the best, above all these commoners. They were all insignificant in the face of his unrivaled power.

He'd show them. He'd show all of them. Nobody was better than a Vermillion...

"Don't underestimate a Vermillion..." Leon began, his Noble Flames igniting around his body once again as he charged at Lei, rearing his fist back as if preparing to punch her. "...you Demon Filth!" He finished with a scream, swinging his now flame covered fist at Lei with all his might.

...Nobody.
Alex sighed not only did they have to deal with the mess back there, but now this? "Leon control yourself, getting angry is what she wants if anything you're weak to allow her to bring you to a rage with one word." Stepping forward halberd appearing in hand he looked at the two fighting before returning his gaze to Leon. "You two handle her, I'll snap him out of his rage and help after! Don't finish her off too quick, I want to know how they keep getting in." With that he stood between Leon and Aeolus.
[Probably strong as ilthas]

"Oh?" Lei said as she backed away after hitting alf and ayumi with her 4 chaos like magic before it hits her lei grabbed Leon's hand and hitted him with her 4 tails simultaneously while dodging the two swords alf tried to hit her with "this is probably a platinum..." Alf said as he and ayumi backed off with wounds "its bad... Its stronger than all of us" ayumi said in a worried voice "no just you is capable of parring with me, maybe even you" lei said looking at alf with an innocent smile
[I really hate waiting..... Since its Christmas break]
(Every time i try to post my actual post, it just dissapears when i click 'post'...but this works fine for some reason! It's really starting to piss me off.)
[Try waiting for about 5 seconds... Mine turn blue then grey for a while then post it]