Случайное обыгрывание ролей Constanince Academy for Magic and Sorcery

Jv611 posted on Aug 01, 2010 at 05:45PM
The Constanince Academy is a roleplay about magic.

Constanince Academy is a highschool for students with the ability to control Magic and generate mana. This Academy is meant to kindle these powers and help them control them. Depending on a students use of their powers their possible future occupation is determined.

(This rp is open for Anyone and no data has to posted about your character so jump in any time)

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 197 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 197

Больше года Jv611 said…
(So.....Who wants to roleplay?)
Больше года hunter51 said…
ill join
Больше года Jv611 said…
(Cool. Just need more people because we need more people. I was hoping Shebird would jump in cause I could see her coming up with something.)
Больше года Teawanee said…
is this anything like harry potter? either way, ill join X3
Больше года YugiohFanatic1 said…
I'll join.
Больше года Jv611 said…
(Nah harry potter is gay lol this is a like a highschool about magic but u don't have to take a freakin train to get their. Its not y'know....weird and just pointless)
Больше года Jv611 said…
(Nah harry potter is gay lol this is a like a highschool about magic but u don't have to take a freakin train to get their. Its not y'know....weird and just pointless)
((I like harry potter >:{ But ok, will there at least be a class about magical creatures then?))
Больше года Jv611 said…
(I'm not a big fan. But I like the concept of the castle but I wanted a little more modernized to)
Больше года Shebird said…
((Harry potter was nice when I was younger but now i just think it's boring. Been done a million times... Honestly, Jv, I'm honeored that you would say that even though I believed you resented me. It just so happens I have a charrie in storage for this kind of stuff..teacher, please?))
Больше года Jv611 said…
(That's what I was hopin for Shebird if you want you could be headmaster too)
((I shall! He's perfect for a headmaster and don't worry, no beards, glasses or pointy hats))
(Hmmmmmmmmm..............Can I be the headmaster's servant,but still a student?)
(( I don't know if the headmaster would even have a servant))
(Well,I meant like a person who does reports and does errands for the headmaster.Not like a servant servant.)
Больше года Jv611 said…
(I don't know its up to Shebird. Its ok to me I don't care about the students and their jobs their just to keep in the school maintaned so things don't get outta hand)
((You mean like an intern/secretary/vice principle thing? ))
Больше года Jv611 said…
(Well again u guys pick what u want but just don't start yet cause I won't be able to respond for a while)
(Yeah!Exactly!Oh and my name will be Hisana.Or if you hate that name,or don't like it,I can change it to Luna.^^)
((That's up to you Yugi.))
(Okay.I wanna be your intern/secretary/vice principal person!Please!And my name is Hisana!And I'm 18!Woo!)
(( And now we wait :) ))
Больше года demon_wolf said…
((I'll join. As a student.))
Больше года Jv611 said…
(Ok I'm back and after I looked at the posts everything looks great and one question. Yugi, are you vice pres or student vice president
(Hmmmmmmmmm........I guess student vice president,seeing as I'm a student.)
Больше года Jv611 said…
(Ok. I mean its up to you I was just confused. So umm how bout we get this started?)
(Yeah.I'm bored.)
Больше года Jv611 said…
(Yeah sure. I'll let you start)
(I don't wanna start.You start.)
Больше года Jv611 said…
(I'm not good with starting. Alright somebody start)
(Alright!Fine!I'll start!)

I walked down the halls as quickly as I could,trying to get to my next class before the bell rang."This is what I get for staying extra late helping out the head master.Oh well.It was worth it."I smiled to myself,but kept rushing to my class.
Amber was running through the school chaseing one of her friends who stole her book. "Hey! I need tha-" She was cut off when she went around a corner and bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry."
(IT'S GOING TO BE ME!YAY!^^)

I fell onto my bottom and all of my books and papers dropped,including a picture of a boy and a girl and a drawing of a hummingbird sucking nectar from a flower (very detailed and shaded)."Oh!No it's okay.It was kinda my fault too.I was the one going fast."I started picking up the things that fell.
Больше года Jv611 said…
Sai sat in his classroom waiting for "Hmm wonder what's keeping teacher up she should've been here. And The vice prez should've showed up." He held his head in his head and stared at the blackboard.
Больше года southern-belle said…
Cara, who sat not far from Sai, lay her head down on her desk. "yea i know right, its at least 15 minutes past time for class to start, hypocrite teach always fusses at me for being late."
"Oh, Hisana, It's you. Well, here, let me help you at least." Amber said picking up some of the books, she picked up the drawing. "Wow, did you draw this?"
"Yeah.I have a lot of free time when I'm home,so I draw things."I kept picking up papers and books that were thrown everywhere."The picture......Where's the picture?....."I was looking around for the picture that fell,that was behind Amber.
Kalli ran down the hall, she was going to be late. Again. THis was at least the third time this week. She really needed to stop staying up reading. She ran to the door of the class and stopp just inside the doorway, hunched over and reathing heavy. "I'm he..here sorry for being late." She looked up to see there was no teacher. "Wait wheres the teacher?"
Больше года DestinyGirl said…
big smile
(Hey, can I join?)
((Anyone can. If you would like you can.))
(Okay! Thx!:)

A sixteen-year old girl with long curly black hair, ivory skin, and strange scarlet red eyes walked through the halls of the Academy. She suddenly saw two girls standing in the hall and she overheard their conversation. "Those are really great drawings, I draw a lot too." She said to the girls, trying to be friendly since she was new here.
Больше года southern-belle said…
Cara perked her head up to look at Kalli, "we don't know, she's late"
"Oh.Thank you.I drew them."I kept moving papers,trying to find my picture."I can't find it......Where is it?I can't lose it....."
"Can't lose what?" she asked, curiousily wondering what the girl was searching for. "Oh, by the way, my name is Raven, Raven Summers." She introduced herself, feeling sort of sheepish.
"My picture......I can't find it.....I can't lose it......"The picture lay there behind Amber,where I couldn't see it.
"Oh," Raven peered behind behind the other girl. "Is that it?" she pointed to the picture.
"Yes!"I reached behind Amber and picked up my picture."Thank you so much."I put the picture with the rest of my stuff and picked all of my stuff up.I started speed walking to my class again."Thanks again!"I yelled behind me as I almost ran to the class.
"I could have slept longer." Kalli whined, then took a seat at the back of the class.
last edited Больше года
"Uh, your welcome..." Raven whispered, staring after the suddenly exuberant girl. She looked at the other girl, "Well I suppose we should head to class right?"
"Yeah, hopefully we don't need our books." Amber said, more to herself then to the other girl.