Случайное обыгрывание ролей Supernaturaul RP

Kibarules77 posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:52AM
Ive been thinking since everyone mostly here is a rp about ghosts vampire werewolfs so here is a RP of every supernatrual creature

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 53 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

Больше года Shebird said…
KABLAM
Больше года Kibarules77 said…
LOL
Больше года summerfrog said…
ooh that sounds fun! I want to be a fairy. My name will be Mai. I have long, purple tented wings, pointy ears and can change my size to very small or normal size. :D
I am cute, hyper, & childish. Many things annoy me though and I will avoid them at all costs.
Okay I'm going to spontaneously invent a character. An angelic young man who is a little ditzy and sometimes attempts to predict the future with questionable results.
Больше года southern-belle said…
probably gonna join this shortly, just not sure if i want to use Abel or make a new person...
okay taking a character from a different rp thats moving reeeaally slowly.

Name: Cathleen O'Keefe
What she is: Banshee
Background: Cathleen grew up moving from foster home to foster home, it was all she ever knew. as a kid she would have seemingly random out bursts of screaming fits, this contributed somewhat to why one foster family would never keep her for long. when she was 16 and old woman stopped her on the street and told her a strange tale, she told Cathleen that she too was a Banshee. that night Cathleen ran away and now stays very much to herself, it's a hard burden knowing that everytime she screams it means someone is going to die. she tries to find and save these people but it's not always an easy thing to do, when the reapers come to take someone they don't easily give them up.
 okay taking a character from a different rp thats moving reeeaally slowly. Name: Cathleen O'Keef
This died rather fast
meh
it never even started 0_0
It's an abortion
well its my rp xD anyway u also stole my idea shebird xD

Name:Dylan
What:Angel Boy
Sex:Male

What Happend:Dylan Was A Regular Not Trouble Making Boy.Then One Day He Got A Letter Stating That He Was A Angel And He Will Grow Wings On His 13th Birthday.So Now He Lives The Life As A 16 Year Old Angel.
last edited Больше года
 well its my rp xD anyway u also украл, палантин my idea shebird xD Name:Dylan What:Angel Boy Sex:Male Ag
ANGELS! Can my angel know your angel? Or would he be the secluded aloof type, who's all like, "I'm nobody's foo, foo!"
laugh
so we're bringing it back to life? yay! we aborted the abortion!
YAY and sure shebird
Больше года Jasper-Tod said…
((I'l gradually join this Rp, I don't really want to make a discription because I know my caracter will change throughout the Rp {if it still survied] I'll be a demon boy age 17 that doesn't really know or care about much more than himself.))
((Ok Jasper-Tod))
((LIVE RP LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
((Should We Start Or Wait??))
((JU START!))
((OK i replied on collisuem))
*Dylan Flies Over A City*
"Its Getting Dark better find a place to sleep."
((kay sense no one at all is replying i guess i will, are we bringing it back to life or not?))

Cathleen wandered around the city, unaware that there was an angel flying over head, not that she'd care if she did know. She was in a horrid mood, she just lost another person to the reapers, oh how she wished she could be just as oblivious as everyone else to other peoples deaths. Cathleen really needed a drink but she figured where ever she went she'd get IDed so that idea was out the window, what about some coffee? yea that would work. she began searching for a coffee shop but it took her all of 2 seconds to find one and start walking toward it.

((i'm getting better at being more discriptive :D))
last edited Больше года
((Yayayayayayayay!)) Another winged being trailed behind him with a nervous look. "Dylan...there's no sense in wandering the skies so aimlessly! Let us just pick a place and land!" ((I hope that's okay..I haven't really gotten an idea of what he looks like. Except that he seems skittish.))
((woo!))
((Yaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!)­)
Dylan Looked Behind
"Right."He said
Dylan Landed In A Tree And Relaxed
"nighty night."
his wings went back into his back and he fell asleep
((Shebird whats ur character's name))
(( Uh.....Kive was the only thing that popped in my head.)) He perched himself on a bench beside him and peered upward at his sleeping form. "God, he falls asleep fast." He then looked around at the city they had landed it. Standing up, he figured it would be alright for him to wander off for a moment. What could possibly happen to Dylan? It would only be a minute or two.
((Ok anyway nice name xD))
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.&quo­t;
((sent you that link we talked about shebird))

Cathleen walked into the brightly lit coffee shop and ordered a regular coffee, no sugar, just creamer. then walked out, she couldn't stand bright places, they were just too cheery.. Cathleen walked down the sidewalk, sipping her coffee hoping it might be a while before she was aware of someone else's death.
((Shebird Did You Leave? In The RP))
(damn this rp just won't stay alive....)
crying
((I know :())
((shit, and no one's making any effort either, i'd post but i was the last one to post something and i don't approve of 'double posting'))
Kive stretched his thin white wings out in the crisp air, feeling the satisfactory crack of his hollow bones. The night's stars were no longer visible beyond the city's glow, aside from a few strays sparkling out of the quiet earth's reach.

He had taken it upon himself to follow nd protect the young. It was not something they had mutually agreed on. He wasn't event sure that the boy knew of his silent vow. He didn't know why, himself. Dylan could easily take care of himself without dragging him along. Perhaps he just enjoyed the boy's company.
Dylan Woke Up Suddnly

"Oh It Was Only A Dream."He said almost falling back to sleep
Cathleen walked for only a short while before seeing a boy asleep in a tree, it was dark so she did not yet notice the wings. "don't fall!" she yelled at him.
Kive heard voices from behind him. His wings quickly folded and he darted back to the aid of Dylan. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he saw a pale woman standing at the base of the tree.
Dylan Woke Up Again
"What!?!?!?"he siad
Cathleen giggled, "I said don't fall, sleeping in a tree isn't exactly the smartest thing you know?"
"Oh."He said Flying Down With His Wings Spourting Out His Back.
"And Who Might You Be?"He asked
Cathleen's eyes widened and she took a step back at seeing the unexpected wings on the boy "i-um-i'm Cathleen...." she said, continueing to look wide-eyed at the boy's wings.
Dylan Stared At The Girl
"Cathleen Eh? Well Im Dylan."HE said
"...y-you have wings?" she asked the stupid question, dumbfounded as she gestured toward the strange boy's wings
"What Oh These Things Well Duh Am A Angel...So What Are You?"He said
"She's a banshee...I think..she might be a vampire...but I can't tell." Kive wandered in from the shadows trying to avoid looking at her.
last edited Больше года
"Oh Is That Right."he said Looking At Kive
Kive shrugged. "I'm not that good with reading people...at least not yet. I'm stil trying to learn."
"Oh Yea Well You Know I Cant Read People At All."
Cathleen crossed her arms over her chest and looked back and forth between the angels, "i-i'm a banshee.." she spoke hesitantly, she'd not often met others who were not human, she was taken aback. usually she was full of sarcastic comments and the like but at the moment she was flabbergasted by the two boys in front of her.
last edited Больше года
"Bansee huh? well...i guees your all right."he said seeing the sun rise
"Isint that your cue?"
"what? oh... no that's just vamps"
"Right Well Kive Its Sunrise Should We Go."
Dylan Stared At Kive Waiting For An Aswere