Случайное обыгрывание ролей Jail Birds

demon_wolf posted on Sep 23, 2010 at 01:32AM
I was thinking we could do a rp in a jail. Like people can be a cop, inmate, or other. But but I wanna be the top guy. . . I can't remember the name but yeah give me your ideas on it.
 I was thinking we could do a rp in a jail. Like people can be a cop, inmate, или other. But but I wann

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 45 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года demon_wolf said…
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
Больше года Shebird said…
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
I'm gonna joun. But could you get fun123fun to eventually reply to fantasy zoo ;_;
join*
Больше года Kibarules77 said…
Ohhh can i join??????
Больше года fun123fun said…
im joining
Больше года southern-belle said…
i'll join! i wanna be an officer (:
Ok so I found out what the top guys name is. Its the warden. So I'll be the warden.
Больше года southern-belle said…
do we need to make profiles or just say if we're cops or prisoners?
ill be a prisoner!

name:sharp (nickname)
how she got in:drunk driveing and was with a gang
peranaloty:seruis and never smiles
other facts:she always keeps secrets becuse if she dosent nshe gose crazy
picture:
 ill be a prisoner! name:sharp (nickname) gender:female how she got in:drunk driveing and was wi
Ill be a Cop i guess
I'll be the lesbian spanish conquestador with glowing purple hair who can play a flute with her nose. She was arrested for cannablism and the misspelling of words.
((Youdon't need to make a profile. Just say if you are a cop or prisoner and get on with it. (:))

A man of muscular status and dark brown hair walked along one of the many rows of cells in the Carson County Jail. He peered into each cell, making sure no one was up and making a racket. The lights were dimmed low, and the onlysound was that of the onther cops making their own rounds.
*Officer Jones Walks Past The Warden*
"Hey Hows It Going."
Stone looked to Jones. "What are you doing talking to me. There is no room for chit chat in a jail. Get back to work." His voice was sern as he spoke.

((na i like makeing profiles we need more prisanors))

name:66 (nickname)
got in:he was in a gang with sharp

he acts tuff all the time
picture:

last edited Больше года
 ((na i like makeing profiles we need еще prisanors)) name:66 (nickname) gender:girl JK its a gu
He sat across from his bed on the dirty floor, stained with grease and leaky cielings. He dragged his cracked yellow fingernails across his rough chin. The cell door shedding bits of the dim artificial light. His hair had grown quite a bit since he'd been in prison...he kinda liked it. He averted his dead eyes to the warden as he passed.
"Well Sorry." *Mumbles*"Jerk."
"Watch your mouth Jones. I'm nt here to baby you."
He looked into a cell as he passed to see a man sitting on the floor. He stopped to stare at the man. "Whatare you doing out of bed?" He asked sternly.
*Jones Peeks Over Stone*
"Had to take a piss now I can't go back to sleep, Warden." He spoke dry and tired words as he looked up to him with a smile. His teeth were in bad shape, a few of them chipped and one missing.
"I don't care if you can't get back to sleep. get back in your god damn bed!" His words were angry.

((I love being the Warden!!!!!!))
*Stares At Man Then Stone*
((XD WHINNY))
last edited Больше года
His grin dropped to a silent smile and he crawled to his bed dragging himself on to the itchy mattress.
"good." He turned from the cell. "Jones watch him. If he gets out of that bed again. Shoot him." Stone said as he continued walking again.
*Jones Walks Away*
"Stone My Duty's Over."
"You're done when I say you are done. Now go back and do what I told you." He spat at Jones.
"Gonna read me a story before bed?" He snickered from the bed, picking his ear with his pinky.
*He Sighed*
"Fine."
*Jones Leaves The Place*
((Wait Kiba did you leave the jail?))
((I guess he left because his character didn't get his way. Lame. Lame. Every rp has been ruined by either a mary sue or lack of rpers))
((No i left the room XD))
((Sorry Kiba, I think I'm just really pissed off))
((You do realize a jail is like one giant room. In order to leave you have to go through many many doors.))
((Well i mean just uhh u know left where u are and stuff umm))
((Oh ok.))

Stone sighed deeply. "Its had to find good help these days."
sharp saw the guy next to her cell doing something

"hey what r you doing?"
"im trying to dig out of this place"the guy in the next cell said
"with a spoon?"
"uh...no im not doing anything"
*Jones Stares At The Man All Night With The Gun In His Hand*
"You Heard him if you get out ill shoot you."
"Hahahaha, not much to loose then is there." He looked the gaurd in the eye, and frowned. "I bet you've never shot a man before, have you..." He leaned his head forward just enough for the light fall over one eye.
"oh...Yea..well..maybe you've never been shot before."he studered
"stop chatting with him Jones. I asked you to watch him, not talk with him." Stone yelled to Jones from down the row.
"well."
*He sighed*
"ok."
He started to laugh but ended up only choking and hacking. He wiped his mouth and crossed his legs outstretched on the body of the bed.
((WHAT HAPPNED HERE?))
"clam down. dont choke yourself" sharp said