Случайное обыгрывание ролей Ninja

southern-belle posted on Nov 09, 2010 at 06:59PM
for centuries the Mesumi and Gorami ninjas have been sworn enimies, but now brought together by a common goal they must work together. but before they can start on the mission both groups of ninjas must travel together to a remote training fecility in the Netherlands, only then will they be briefed on what it is they must do. will their differances and distrust of each other stop them from completing the mission? it might, but they can't do it alone.

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 84 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 84

Больше года southern-belle said…
we need people in BOTH groups so please if theres already some people in one, pick the other!
Больше года Jasper-Tod said…
Name:Shugo Higurasi
Clan:Goriami
Personality: A bit craied after years of witnessing violence. Now it's his turn to begin the bloodshed. Doesn't trust too many people.
last edited Больше года
 Name:Shugo Higurasi Age:(Not quite sure yet) Clan:Goriami Personality: A bit craied after years of
not putting a lot in my profile

Name:Liz
Clan: Mesumi
last edited Больше года
 not putting a lot in my Профиль Name:Liz Clan: Mesumi
Больше года Whinny said…
Name: Rivan
City of Origin: Shinshiro
Weapons: Two katanas, that have magical properties, they can shoot blast of magic from the blade, or just be used in their sword for for regular fighting stlyes.
History: At the age of 9 her village was attacked, the people within the village that were able to fight, fought to keep the village safe. Their efforts were useless. The village was burned to the ground, and most of the people died. Two of the people that had fought to keep the village safe were Rivan's parents, Shiro and Shinya. Her brother was told to take her out of the village and keep her safe and that is what he did. After many nights of staying in the woods, the two went back to the village to find nothing but rubble. Her brother than made them a home in the woods and tought Rivan how to fight with the weapons she was given before they left the village. At the age of 15 she left her brother and became a nomad, she had no permanent home and traveled where and to she wanted. She would do odd jobs from time to time to get money, but what she really did was track down the killers of her village and well kill them. Every so often she would see her brother and they would spend a few days together. But besides those times the two were never together.
Relatives: Her brother Shane. He is 3 years older than her, 21 years old.

This is the original Rivan profile and considering the requirements for this rp it won't work to well. But I'll keep the name, age, gender, and looks.

Name: Rivan
Female
Clan: Mesumi
last edited Больше года
 Name: Rivan Age: 18 Gender: Female City of Origin: Shinshiro Weapons: Two katanas, that have magical
sounds good whinny
Больше года Whinny said…
Thanks (:
last edited Больше года
Больше года Shebird said…
Talk to me Whin I neeeeeeed your im's
Name: Usagi
Clan: Gorami
Больше года demon_wolf said…
So when came we start?????? (:
whoever wants to start can, i honestly don't feel like it for some reason
Больше года Kibarules77 said…
Name:Natsu
Clan:Gorami
Male
last edited Больше года
 Name:Natsu Clan:Gorami Age:18 Male
BUMP!
BOOM BAM BOOM! This is a conundrum
lmao, so who's gonna start? i don't wanna..
I want to start but I dont know how too. Like are the two groups already together? And are they already on the journey to wherever?
"Not I," said the bird
eh forget it, i just had an idea to start....

Liz stared out the window of a plain, she couldn't believe the Mesumi were having to work with the Gorami, it was rediculous, honestly, truely stupid. Right now they were all on a private jet flown by a third party, it was the only way to get the training facility. "this is so stupid, i can't believe we have to work with them." she said with a look of disgust on her face to Rivan, who she was sitting next to.
((lol shebird))
Rivan sighed. "Yeah I agree. The whole idea of just having to work side by side with them makes me sick." She crossed her arms over her chest.
"it's insane, they're going to get us killed..." she said as she fidgited with a star.
"I don't even get why we have to work with them." She said.

((If no one from the other group comes on Ill make another character.))
Shugo was shocked at the news. He stood trying to keep alert but the distracting thought was reoccuring."What' could be so important to maek us work together." he thought to himself.
last edited Больше года
((jaz, sorry to burst your bubble, but the gorami are on the plain too))
((Oi! I guess I'll edit))
((lol k))

Usagi sat silently near a window. Her hair was short and sticking out at different angles like spiked cowlicks. She had remained silent the entire journey with a slight smile on her lips.
"fucking Goramis...." Liz mumbled and kicked the seat infront of her only because she knew the crazy-haired girl was Gorami.
Rivan looked to the seat in front of Liz, watching it to see what would be the Gorami's reaction.
Usagi leaned her head back and looked Liz in the eye with an upside down gaze. "Kicking my seat? Funny...I'm sure it'll make the trip a lot more easy from here on."
Liz sighed, she'd hoped for something better than that from the Gorami, she was almost fasinatingly odd though... "does anyone even know why we're working together?" she spoke to no one inparticular.
She looked away from the gorami and to Liz. "Nope no clue."
Больше года DanixxDumb said…
(Can I Join? :3)

Name: Victoria Rathebone.

(Can I Join? :3) Name: Victoria Rathebone. Age: 18.
((yep, but you need to pick either Gorami or Mesumi))
(Okay, I choose Mesumi.)
Natsu Looked Out The Window And Wonderd Why He Went On With These Jerk he Hated Them But He Had To So He Did
((sounds good))
Victoria couldn't help but feel the annoyance boil even more as she even thought about being with these damn Gorami's. She traced her finger across her small pocketknife and winced as she felt the blade enter her finger. She immediately dropped the knife and sucked on her finger. Damn it all... Victoria sniped in her thoughts.
hearing the knife drop Liz turned to look at Victoria, "you alright?"
".. Just... Peachy.." Victoria gritted her teeth and picked her Knife up and placed it gently in her jeans pocket.
Rivan stood up. "There's a bathroom on this plane right?" She asked looking to Liz.
"yea, all the way to the back, but I think we're gonna be landing soon" Liz said
"Thanks. The sooner we land the better." She stated with disgust in her tone. She turned to walk to the bathroom.
Victoria sighed and rested her head back against her seat. "Yeah..."
Natsu Lifted His Handband And Took It Off But Then Put It Back On Because It Was Tight
Usagi continued to remain silent. She didn't want to be bothered nor did she feel the need to bother anyone else for the time being. She stared straight forward her, eyes tracing down the creases of the back of the leather seats. She took good care of herself aside from her insane choice of hairstyle. He fingernails were clean and filed and her skin was scrubbed raw of filth and worn upon her braest, was a white collared shirt. She looked as though she were heading to a piano recital.
Liz stared out the window, zoning out when the pilot came over then PA "fasten your seatbelts, we're starting our decsent"
Finally... Victoria thought and held on tight. She pulled her long white hair back into a small messy bun and closed her eyes for a awhile.
Natsu Sighed And Put His Seatbelt On He Hoped Time Could Just Fly By
Rivan came running back to her seat, and plopped back down into it. She buckled up. "Awww I didn't even have time to go pee." She whined.
((XD WHinny))
"hahaha sorry Rivan, told you i thought we'd be landing soon" Liz laughed