Случайное обыгрывание ролей Secrets From the Academy.

southern-belle posted on Dec 15, 2010 at 02:01PM
Love, lust, secrets, cliques, sex, alcohol, drugs, and unforgetable weekends; this all-gender bording school has it all. Have fun with it, get creative, but please no supernaturals please and thank you.

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 383 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 383

Больше года southern-belle said…
Bump
Больше года Shebird said…
((Whoot! Whatever happened to the Black Holes rp...and like every other rp you started. ))
Больше года Jasper-Tod said…
((THis should be nice. Count me in =P))
No idea.... You joining bird?
Should I post a profile up or something?
If you'd like to you can but you don't have to.
kk and this is just a normal boarding highschool? No mythical stuff?
that's right
Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
Awesome, I'm so in.
yay!, kay i guess i'll post an intro now.
K I got it. =P
Liz sat in her plaid skirt, school sweater and sneakers in the dining area of the school for lunch. today was buffet day and the had just about everything. Liz wasn't a very social girl, she stayed mostly to herself and was more likely to be seen hanging out with the guys than the girls.
Hollis walked to the back of the room and sat by herself. She liked being alone because it was easier for her not to be judged. She hardly talked, only ever to her brother. She didn't really trust a lot of other people. She didn't like to be the center of attention but she was not a coward. She liked to come up with fists swinging even though she didn't like to get under people's skin and she didn't like it when people did so to her.
Liz saw the girl sit down across from her, she didn't see her around much and could tell she like to keep to herself. "hey..." she sat absently before she took a bit of her apple.
Больше года DanixxDumb said…
Alice walked in sloth-like into the room and sat down, remaining silent. Her dark skirt clung to her body tightly and her school button-up did also. She hated it. She hated everything about it here. She stayed mostly to herself and didnt like to trust anymore. She was more seen alone than with anyone at all. She clicked her tongue and twisted a strand of her white, snowy, hair between her thumb and index finger.
Hollis glanced at Liz. "Hey..."
Jake walked the halls quitely. He walked the long hallway to the dining area. He saw Liz and smiled as he ran over."Hey," he said when he got close to her, while he put his books in his bag. HE looked over to see Hollis then responded by saying "Hi" to her also.
last edited Больше года
((Lol everyone seems depressed))
Больше года DanixxDumb said…
((Lol))
Hollis nodded once then turned back to the book she had cradled in her lap.
(lol Could it be drugs? Hmmm XD)
Больше года YugiohFanatic1 said…
(I don't know what's going on and this sounds really interesting.)
(lol how could you be lost it only started))
(lol They're just at school eating lunch or whatever.)
((lmao))

Liz responded with a short wave and went back to her apple
Jake sat down and folded his hands flicking his hair with a quick moment of his head. He sighed as he looked down thinking of last weekend.
I sat alone at a table and played with my food with my fork.I sighed and moved the food around.
efghn
Hollis bent over her book like a wilted house flower. She loved to read. She could get a book and finish it in a day if she really liked it. But she tried to make her books last. She could picture herself as the character and did so often. She liked to be someone who was more of how she pictured what she wanted to be like.
"Do you even remember any of last weekend Jake? 'cause honestly.... i don't" Liz asked without looking up.
"Not really.." he responded," I don't remeber anythign after I got drunk. But I do know there were drugs and that the dean walked in uninvited" he stretched is legs out and sighed"Psh.."
"fuck.... he did? god i was stoned.... damnit." Liz sunk down in her seat and folded her arms.
Jake laughed lightly."Tell me about it, I got like 20 hours of comminuity servie for distroying school property." He turned his head to see the Dean walk by with a grimace.
I looked over at the two having a conversation.I stood up,threw my uneaten food away,and walked out.I sighed and stopped outside,leaning against the wall.
"hahaha, you need to learn to hide in the shadows like i do when people walk up that shouldn't be there." she said, pushing her black hair with hot pink highlights behind her ear.
Hollis got up and slipped out of the dinning room. She walked down the hallway.
(ERROR?!? I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!!!)
((what browser are you using peeta? cuz i get errors on internet explorer but they're rarer on firefox and i never *knock on wood* get em on safari))
((BTw what day and time is it? Like Lunch,dinner?))
"Eh..I don't give a fuck..." I sighed" That Dean is the pain in the ass.." I was lost as what I was gonna do after do after I finished eating.
I leaned against the wall,stared at the sky,and put in my Ipod.I wish I had someone to actually hang out with.Or,even love.
((i said lunch in the intro))

"yup...." Liz let out a sigh, "hey what's your next class?"
(Internet Explorer. I want Firefox though.)
(oops srrys)

"I think Bio Chem, you?" Jake looked around and saw a girl leaning by he wall listening to her Ipod.He pointed at her."What's her name??
I sighed and closed my eyes,letting all my problems flow into the beats and guitar solos of all the music on my Ipod.
((s'aright))

"dunno, she doesn't talk much, i'm not sure if she's a snob or if she's just shy. want to see if she wants ta skip?"
Hollis walked to a dark hall and sat down. She leaned her head against the wall and read her book. She twisted a strad of her red hair around her finger.
"Sure.." Jake said as he stood up.
Liz got up, slung her booksack over her should an started walking toward the girl with the ipod
I sighed,then saw some people walking towards me.I turned off my ipod,put it up,and turned to them."Can I help you?"
Jake sighed." Just another snob.." he said already turning away.