Случайное обыгрывание ролей Rock Bands

halz140 posted on Apr 08, 2011 at 04:50PM
In the small town of Timberfalls, there is Three bands. In each band there is 5 people. They are all friends and go to school together at Timber High.we have our two bands: the demons, and Death & Decay
last edited on Apr 10, 2011 at 03:33PM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 450 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 450

Больше года halz140 said…
Name: Vicky Summers
Band: looking for one
Can sing,play guitar, songwriter,drummer
Nice, Funny, awesome dancer, loves to go to parties, she outgoing
Her parents are kinda rich, they own a little clothes shop call Magic
last edited Больше года
 Name: Vicky Summers Age:18 Band: looking for one Can sing,play guitar, songwriter,drummer Nice, Funn
(bump)
Больше года YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name: Elena
Band name: The Demons
Role: lead singer.
Description: Pic below.
 Name: Elena Age: 19 Band name: The Demons Role: lead singer. Description: Pic below.
Больше года shadowcon99 said…
Name: Logan
Band Name: The Demons
Role: Lead guitarist and song writer
Guitars(he has 2): Below
Description: Below
 Name: Logan Age: 19 Band Name: The Demons Role: Lead guitarist and song writer Guitars(he has 2):
second guitar
 секунда гитара
Logan
 Logan
Больше года XxEmolovexX said…
Name: Anna
Band: Death & Decay
Role on band: Lead Singer
ect : she can play the guitar too and sings really well. she mostly wears black and red clothing ( ignore white clothing in pic ) and has a lip ring.
 Name: Anna Age: 18 ( and a half ) Band: Death & Decay Role on band: Lead Singer ect : she can play t
(yah another band!)
( ^.^ it seemed fun so i joined )
(wooo)
(This does seem very fun.)
(yes it does)
(wait for it...RAINBOWS!!!!! Now THATS fun)
( k start us off :) )
Vicky sat by a tree near the beach becuz it was the weekend and se was trying to write songs"why, why,why.. No"she ran her hand though her hair
Anna leaned on a tree with the beach in view thinking of a new song. She had her guitar with her and strummed a few notes in a soft tune. She was wearing black skinny jeans and a t-shirt with purple and black sleeves from her shirt underneath. She had black and white converse on.
Vicky heard a guitar and look at a girl and smile then back to writing a song"What i am i going to do, do with you"she San an smile a she write it down on the little book between her white rip jeans and her navy blue and white tank top with black knee high hightops
Anna continued to play with a grim expression, trying to think of a good song to sing at her concert.
Vicky got up and walk over"hey I'm Vicky the lead singer of Forgotten" she hold out her hand
Anna looked at her " im Anna lead singer of Death & Decay " she grinned and shook her hand
"I know your band"she smile"you go to the same school as me"she flip her black hair
" really? cool. " she looked down
"yah, it's pretty good, for my band I'm looking for more people"she smile
" same here "
"yah kinda hard but for now I'm writing songs and getting gigs"she look at her little notebook that was full of songs
" cool " she smiled
"I soon have a gig at the local club here what bout u"
" i have one soon at the mall. "
"nice" she look at the waves"maybe we can do something together"
" yea, we could hang out some time "
"yeah" she look at the tree where she was sitting an where she had left her keys to her car"well I better be going, bye"she wave and left to get her keys
" see ya " she nodded slightly
I walked down the sidewalk,singing one of my songs,then saw two girls talking to each other.I walked down to the beach,then let the beach wind blow my hair back.
I woke up from my nap on the beach and picked up my guitar and hummed some tunes then wrote down some lyrics and saw Elena across the street.
I smiled when I saw Logan.I walked over to him and sat next to him."What's up,Logan?Working on some new songs?"
"Ya. But I'm having writer's block there isn't much to write about in this town sometimes."
"Then write about something that's not in this town.There's a whole world out there that we can write about."I smiled."And,if you want,you can make do a solo in the next concert.With your guitar and your voice."I slightly chuckled.
I smiled and chuckled back and then it hit me I knew what to write about. "Elena I have to go." I packed up all my stuff quickly and ran to my car; I needed my recording studio at home.
"Woah,wait!Logan!"I watched him run,then sighed."I was gonna ask him if he wanted to go out for some lunch,but I guess he really had to go."I leaned against a tree and sighed again.
I started my car and drove straight home then ran downstairs to my recording studio. "Why can't I just ell her how I feel; we started the band toghether and I still can't say it." I picked up my black double necked guitar. "Well if I can't say it I will sing it."
(OMG NOW YOU'RE IN MY HEAD!!)

I shrugged and stood up."Well.I can't just have an empty stomach....I can always call him later for dinner.He seemed like he had something real important to do."I stood up and started walking to a restaurant.
Vicky saw the girl on the beach and went down singing a song that she was working on"why, why,why.. What am I going to do do do, with you"
(Should I wait?)
I put down my guitar and walked out of the recording booth and listened to the playback it said what I wanted it too. "Now I'm ready for our next gig at the club."
I went sat down,then sighed."It's so lonely here.....I need a friend."I smiled and got out my phone,calling Logan.
I heard my phone go off, it was the ringtone i had set for Elena, I picked up my phone. "Hello? Elena is that you?"
"How did you....Never mind.You set a certain tone for me didn't you?"I giggled and smiled."Do you wanna have some lunch with me?I'm at Red Robin."

(YUM!)
(YUM!)
"Sure I'll be right there." I grabbed my car keys and guitar and went to my car and put my guitar in the trunk then drove to Red Robin.
I smiled and waited,drinking my soda an dreading a book I had brought.
I walked through the door and saw Elena reading at her table. "What are you reading?"