Случайное обыгрывание ролей Xarptic_Sojax,Southern-belle,XxemolovexX's rp.

XxEmolovexX posted on May 04, 2011 at 04:02AM
Basically we have plushies that we can talk to. I am basically obsessed with my light one and hug and kiss it. Xarptic has a grimmjow plushie ( hope i spelt it right lol ) And SB has a zacky V plushie.

Now i will just add some basic info.

Deathnote - A book in which whoevers name written in it dies. You have 40 seconds to write the term of death or they will die of a heart attack. In the next 6 mins and 40 secs you have time to write details such as the time and what they do before death. IF the request is impossible they will just die the fastest way possible.

Shinigami - A god of death in which is bound to whoever picks up their deathnote if they drop it.

Now to the characters :

Xarp's charries - Arxon,Xarptic,Fflam,Grimmjow plushie.

My charries - Light plushie,L plushie,Ryuk Plushie, Near plushie, Myself ( red straight hair blue eyes. Is in love with light and is insane ).

SB's charries - Aida, Zacky V plushie, Zero plushie, herself ( dark brown/black medium length hair, green eyes 5'4" )

K guys later on the plushies will come to life !!!! ill give cue to make em come to life by saying " EPIC SAUCE NOW!! "
last edited on May 07, 2011 at 01:32AM

Случайное обыгрывание ролей 530 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...