Realization. Even though it may seem impossible, the truth is, nothing is impossible. If Ты keep thinking it's impossible, then it will be. Have faith
Analyze the situation. Create a Список of "pros" and "cons" to help Ты better understand why you're seeking Любовь или acceptance from this person.
Don't worry about things Ты can't help. Acknowledge the impossibility as something that is totally out of your hands (ex: marriage, age, sexuality, hang-ups) and know that if something is meant to be, it will be.
Don't take it personally. Perceiving the situation as a personal attack, is not advised. There is no point by contemplating why. In fact, it may create a mysterious attraction to them therefore prolonging infatuation, not to mention causing Ты a world of pain.
Plan wisely. Set aside a time for any duration. By reflecting, not brooding, Ты gain insight for your Далее possible crush.
Admit Ты have a crush. Allow yourself to feel it. If Ты don't, Ты are at risk for "Romeo and Juliet Syndrome". The forbidden Любовь possibility becomes еще attractive.
Don't dwell. Instead, go out and make new friends, или hang out with the old, But never be mean about them! It will only get back to them and then Ты will have Остаться в живых a friend.
Переместить on. Remember that it's not the end of the world. Someone else may share your feelings, but this specific person just wasn't the right one. Just remember that its a crush-no matter how strong.
Mesmerizing. When Ты start remembering good times Ты had with your crush, immediately find something else to focus your energy and time on. Don't allow yourself to wallow in self pity for too long.
Be honest. Tell them how Ты feel. If Ты find out that he или she doesn't have any feelings for you, it will be easier for Ты to get over it.
Avoid anger. They didn't do anything wrong and getting angry is just going to push them further away and destroy your friendship. Come to terms with the fact that it isn't their fault they aren't attracted to Ты that way. This is hard, but a few tears (or a few buckets of tears), a few chick-flicks and treats and a few peppy songs Ты can dance to will keep Ты on your feet.
Keep in mind, if Ты are madly and hopelessly in love/lust, be patient. Don't be too clingy, but continue on as normal, being your wonderful self and Показать him/her how awesome Ты are. He/She might just realize one день that they have been blind this whole time and confess their love; after all, Любовь is just friendship on fire.
Understand that if all else fails, think about how devastated Ты would be if the two of Ты started dating/getting serious and then broke up. Think of that when Ты get that feeling. Keep in mind how important your friendship is.
It's not healthy to keep hoping they will one день feel the same. Try to emancipate yourself from them for a while so that Ты can rid yourself of your feelings for them, because if Ты don't, the time Ты spend around them will be tense and bittersweet.
Avoid thinking about them. You'll only feel worse if Ты do. Meet new people, talk to your friends.
Instead of fantasizing about how great things could be with your crush, pick someone else. Imagine how great things would be with them. You've probably been doing this with your crush for so long that imagining being in a relationship with someone new might be the breath of fresh air Ты need to get the ball rolling on getting over him/her.
Maintain some type of distance. While being close to someone may stir emotions, avoiding someone who is regularly seen definitely will. If the person is close, either request "space" или continue normal activities. If the person is not, keep a distance, but not a "duck-and-cover" type of avoidance.
Spend time with the person. Ты will see their negative qualities, which will be beyond what Ты can медведь if you're not meant to be.
Look at them closely. Find the physical flaws. And then think... "He/She's not that hot! What am I thinking?!" And find someone that Ты can get, and still be Друзья with your crush.
Stop fantasizing about them! They aren't important. They don't define who Ты are, that's your job.
Remember that this person is not the end of the world. Someone else may feel the way Ты do about YOU. Just remember that its a crush--no matter how strong.
Focus on the trait of theirs that is your least favorite. That means, if he is so perverted and Ты don't like it, или if she is self-centered and Ты can't stand it, focus. It will allow Ты to see him/her as what he/she is, as well as get Ты over him/her.
When Ты start remembering a good time Ты had with your crush, convince yourself it wasn't all that great by remembering a much better time Ты experienced with someone else.
Ask yourself a reason why Ты want to get over it. Are Ты married/in another relationship? If so, it's easier to prioritize if Ты think it through.
Try to minimize contact with your crush.
Focus on your other interests.
Go to the gym and work out. Get your mind off of it and feel better about yourself.
Find comic relief. See the humorous side to things, read comic Книги или deep thoughts before Ты go to bed.
Make an exciting change to make yourself feel sexy. Treat your self to a hair-cut, или a new outfit. Make yourself feel confident.
пересекать, крест out или erase his/her name anywhere Ты might have written it (e.g your notebook, your textbook, the Стена of your bedroom, etc.)
Avoid all eye contact with them and try not to look longingly at his/her nose. You'll be еще likely to get over the crush if Ты aren't always staring at him/her.
Act a bit еще unpleasant around them than your usual temperament. They may act unpleasant back and won't seem as attractive to you, but be warned, Ты may lose out on a relationship with another person if Ты are too mean.
Ты know Ты will see this person again. They are your best friend and Ты don't want to lose them. Try to your time with them and start spending time with other people (namely ones of the sex Ты are attracted to). Start dating and don't feel obligated to your best friend, they're not dating you.
Learn from the experience and come out stronger.
Accept! Always remember that the toughest part will be to observe your best friend be normal around Ты while Ты could struggle to do so. There is no way around it but to accept that everything cannot possibly be reciprocated.
Try falling out of love/lust. Make lists of all the things that go against being attracted to him/her - Любовь is blind, try to voluntarily open your eyes.
Don't let them see how upset Ты are. If they know, it'll only make them feel bad and they might start avoiding you. Act like nothing happened and maybe mention another person Ты think is hot. If they start liking Ты back, then that's great. Hope it all works out. If they don't, then just keep this up until Ты find someone else.
Consider the possibility of letting them see Ты with someone else. Act nicely. Sometimes people don't realize what they could have had until the opportunity is gone. If they don't start liking Ты back at this point, it's really time to stop crushing on them and meet new people.
Remember that if they liked Ты but changed their minds at the last minute, Ты shouldn't get angry или blame things on them. Your friendship should be strong enough to not let something like that keep a good thing down.
Accept it. Whether your window of opportunity came and went, или they're just not into you, acknowledge the reality of the situation. Tell yourself the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Переместить on. Make a promise to yourself to get over it. If you're Чтение this article, you're ready to take this step, so just do it.
Reassure yourself. Look in the mirror every morning, smile, and tell yourself, "You're worth it." Really mean it. Ты didn't do anything wrong, and right now there's someone else out there for you. And it always helps to remind yourself that they are the ones that are going to be missing out on you.
Maintain your decision. If Ты find yourself slipping, remember the promise Ты made to yourself.
Associate. If and when Ты catch yourself thinking about your crush, pick out something about them that Ты dislike, and focus on it. Be honest. Ты may have built a Фэнтези of them in your head, but in reality they're not as great.
Distract yourself. Go out with your Друзья and have fun. Meet new people. Find a Показать или a game to immerse yourself in. Keep yourself busy and happy.
Take care of yourself. Keep well-groomed and put on your best clothes. It will do wonders for your self-esteem. Remember step three.
Find someone else. It can be difficult to get over someone if you're sitting there alone on Friday nights. Instead, call up that girl/guy Ты have History class with who always smiles at you.
Live life. You're a great person and he/she was a fool not to see that. Before Ты know it you'll be back on track.
Get it out. A good cry always helps. just let your feelings pour out and before Ты know it. He/She will be just a thing of the past.
If Ты can not get over it try to do the stuff Ты Любовь like video games tv Чтение или whatever. Think about upcoming events that will make Ты happy. This may seem weird but it works 91 percent of the time
• Really focus on trying to find another boy/girl that you're interested in. It's hard to stop loving him/her when they're the only one Ты see. But don't neglect your best friend.
• If Ты are upset after finding out they don't like you, talk to someone Ты trust, like a friend или counselor, about how Ты feel. Tell them how you're hurt and ask for advice. Holding things in makes Ты depressed, and that can make everything much worse.
• Tell him/her as soon as possible that Ты have feelings for them. Waiting only makes it worse. It's not fair to Ты to have to keep it in, and Ты can't get over them until Ты know they don't feel the same way. It'll get worse before it gets better, but it will get better. And who knows? They may even confess to liking Ты back!
• Still be Друзья with them. It's not fun to lose a friend because of a problem in a relationship and it's even harder with a best friend. Once Ты do get over them, you'll be glad Ты guys are still friends.
• Since they are your best friend Ты probably see them everyday at school so try to just kind of be yourself and act normal. It is hard but if he/she is your best friend then Ты were probably a little еще comfortable around him/her to begin with so just act normal and don't try to impress him/her или make them like Ты back. It does not work!
• Try not to tell your Друзья about it because they will only tell everyone else and it will get to him/her and make them feel very uncomfortable. It only makes it worse.
• Some songs might make Ты feel sad, but listening to others like, "Teardrops On My Guitar" by Taylor быстрый, стремительный, свифт might make Ты accept the concept that your crush might not like you.
• Do nott listen to Любовь songs или slow songs. It can cause Ты to become desperate.
• Make sure you're over them when you're not around them AND when Ты are. Sometimes you'll find that Ты have gotten over them during a time apart, but the секунда they come up to you, Ты fall for them again.
• Don't tell them Ты Любовь them if Ты know for sure that they only want to be friends. This could damage the friendship.
• Don't overindulge on treats. Ты will feel even еще depressed in the morning.
• Whatever Ты do, do not cut contact with the person. Because they aren't in Любовь with you, when Ты avoid them they will eventually just hang out with other people, causing a rift between Ты two. This can be hard to fix and can ruin any hopes of being close Друзья again.
• Try to be thankful for the wonderful friendship Ты have, always wanting еще could destroy your friendship.
• Don't try to change yourself to become what Ты think is attractive to the other person - they will only see Ты as fake and insecure, a person who is not fun to be with, even as friends!
• Don't attempt to make them jealous - if they really only see Ты as a friend, Поцелуи another guy/girl in front of them won't really affect them, and you'll just end up feeling regretful and disappointed with yourself later.
• If Ты do tell them, don't automatically assume how they're going to react. This sometimes makes Ты seem extremely foolish. If you're good enough friends, this might not affect your relationship as much as Ты think.
• Delete their phone number.
• Did Ты have a certain route in the hallway that Ты took to class where Ты ran into your crush? или maybe it was a hangout that Ты always saw him/her. Attempt to avoid these places because the еще Ты don't see your crush the easier it will be to get over them!
• You have to remember that your crush for a boy/girl will just come and go. And if Ты kept thinking about him/her, just say this to yourself "There is not only one but many fishes in the water."
• If your crush doesn't like Ты for who Ты are, well, all I can say is that he/she will "REGRET" someday.
• Listen to inspiring songs like, "Forget You" by Cee Lo Green.
• Try not to get too depressed. It will be hard, but remember that life keeps going and it's better to go at the same speed.
• Don't stay alone for too long, you'll get bored and start thinking of the person.
• Don't keep thinking of the person. The еще Ты think about them, the еще likely Ты are to stay attached to them.
• Don't become bitter! Just because the person doesn't like Ты in that way doesn't mean Ты can be unfriendly towards them. Don't let your pride get wounded! Sometimes people just aren't right for one another! It says nothing about who Ты are.
• Don't let your self-esteem drop. Ты are still a wonderful person who deserves to be loved; this just wasn't the one who could Любовь Ты in that way. Ты will find many though who can. So keep faith in yourself!
• Don't break down или Показать aggression if the person tells Ты he/she is in a relationship with someone.
• Don't demand the person about ending a relationship with a significant other.
• Don't jump into another serious relationship too soon. дата for fun, дата someone Ты normally wouldn't have been interested in, have some fun as a single person. Seeing that there are plenty of people out there who want to be with Ты will help Ты Переместить on and feel better about yourself.
• Don't do anything outright mean или embarrassing. The goal is to get over your crush, not make your neighbor's life a living nightmare, или to lose out on other potential relationships.
• Do not become rude или disrespectful around them. Treat them like a normal human being.
• If the two of Ты are Друзья on MySpace или a similar site, consider taking them off your buddy Список или at least removing your subscription to them. When Ты see a bulletin they've Опубликовано или a blog they wrote, just skip past it.
• Don't talk to them when you're under the influence of alcohol. Ты will say something Ты regret.
• Remember not to gossip или talk bad about them behind their back, because it will come back to haunt you.