Болталка Letter From Главная for Рождество - Contest

zutaradragon posted on Nov 29, 2012 at 02:40AM
Unfortunately, there are still many many soldiers who will not be able to be home for Christmas. Some have families to write to them; however, some are not quite so fortunate.
This contest is part of a project that I am doing for several soldiers who do not have anyone to write home to.
Part 1 - Well, this contest is part 1. The reason for this contest is to gather letters to send to soldiers who do not have anyone to write home to for Christmas.
Part 2 - I will be putting together 10 care packages of items that soldiers are allowed to have at their current location.
Part 3 - With your permission, every single submission will be placed in the box for the soldier to read. I will enclose the information for this website and explain that the letters were gathered here.
Part 4 - With your permission, every single submission will be mailed to the White House to show our love and support of our soldiers. I will enclose the information for this website and explain that the letters were gathered here.
When you post your entry please specify whether or not your entry can be used for part 4 and 5.
I have a lot of work to do to get this all together and I am helping out a friend of mine on another site. Writing.Com and Wattpad are also having this conest. I am helping run it here and on Wattpad but the original branch is on Writing.com.
1st place - 20 Props
2nd place - 15 Props
3rd place - 10 Props
4 Honorable Mentions - 5 Props
Contest ends December 7 at noon WDC time. Whether the winners will be chosen from the 3 sites seperately or whither it will be a collective is still to be decided. I hope you will be willing to help.

Болталка 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года SHINE_SHINE said…
angelic
I hope you live a safe life, Merry Christmas to you.