Болталка Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

Болталка 2382 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 2382

Больше года Dreamtime said…
birthday parties sucks
~ i rather have a quality time with my family and eat my god dam cake
last edited Больше года
Haonako commented…
ditto Больше года
Больше года Haonako said…
i feel like people these days would just call a character "mary-sue" without actually knowing what it means
uploaded900 commented…
Yeah and when a character actually is their Фаны dont want to admit it Больше года
Haonako commented…
exactly Больше года
Больше года zanhar1 said…
I like Attack on Titan but I think it's overrated.
uploaded900 commented…
I Любовь it and I usually hate anime! Больше года
blackpanther666 commented…
I've watched a few episodes... I guess I can't really it that much, if I haven't even finished watching the season. Больше года
youre never too old to like disney
Haonako commented…
youre never too old to like harry potter Больше года
Haonako commented…
youre never to old to like anything that other people feel is childish fck them Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
I'm 20 years old I can make my own damn decisions and if I wanna watch my hella rad fairy Показать (Winx) Imma do it! Больше года
Haonako commented…
fuck yes Больше года
I'd rather have not have an apology at all than one of those forced, halfassed 'because you told me to' apologies.

That said I don't get it when people demand apologies, it's like why do you want one if the person doesn't even mean it?
life doesnt get better and thats more like a fact?? but whatever. im tired of people saying that as an excuse not to commit suicide. like you'll have have bad days but doesnt mean you wont have good days. and those good days are the ones worth staying for. you'll just have to realize that those bad days mean absolutely nothing
No. People probably say that because Ты sound despressed as fuck. If Ты can never be optimistic, then obviously things won't get better... how can they, if Ты never try? Больше года
Haonako commented…
ofc people say that bc i sound depressed as fuck. im saying that if someone wants to die and the best Ты got going for them to not do it is ~it will get better~ obviously they tried all they can and they still want to kill themselves?? like its a pretty serious decision not just because they didnt try to be optimistic Больше года
You're welcome :) Больше года
most girls like shopping
i hate it so much
I'm not a girl, but I hate shopping anyway. XDDDD Больше года
Dreamtime commented…
:D Больше года
Больше года XxLostAngelxX said…
I don't understand why people feel the need to own like 50 different pairs of shoes. I don't understand the appeal of them. I can make a single pair of shoes last for two or three years before I need to chuck em.
Zeppie commented…
Sooo true. My shoes I always wear to uni are kinda crummy, but I'll keep wearing them until the soles fully disintegrate xD Больше года
Yeah, same here. My current ones have got holes and they're about a год old... I like them, so why throw them away? Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
Same. I have like a few pairs and I replace them when they get holes. Больше года
Lol. The soles started to fall off, because I walked up a track with them on and they're just кататься на коньках shoes. Haha. I'm so rough on my shoes. Больше года
i think emma x graham was the cutest but i still ship captain swan
I honestly don't care when YouTube takes 'full episode' videos down--it's like 'kay your loss YouTube, Imma just found somewhere else to watch it anyways.'
yo mama jokes are silly and not funny at all
I'd rather shovel someone else's driveway than my own.
I'd rather not shovel any driveways! :D Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah, that too. Больше года
Больше года uploaded900 said…
Rainbow Dash is the worst pony (after Rarity)
vopn24 commented…
Don't like stong confident girls? Fucking beta faggot. Больше года
Imma be honest and say I don't like MLP at all. I'm not gonna bash on anyone, I personally just couldn't get into it.

But Spike is pretty funny.
MalloMar commented…
^Ditto. Больше года
I actually think butthurt comments on YouTube parodies are funny. They just get so mad over something that is meant as a joke.
racebent fanarts are the best fanarts
i dont like competition like if you wanna win so bad i aint trying to stop you im gonna be a winner someplace else
zanhar1 commented…
Oh God, never play anything with me then xD everything is a competition. I am such a bad loser, like I throw game pieces...which is actually why I don't play board games anymore. Больше года
Haonako commented…
im laU GHIN omfg Больше года
I quit playing video games because I just got so mad. Like I once threw the controller and broke it. So I just stopped playing video games all together.
I know exactly how Ты feel. The inability to achieve something Ты want is so damn frustrating. I've thrown several controllers... in fact, an old laptop of mine took a fun trip out of the bedroom window. Lol. Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
It was еще so when I did multi-player stuff verses my sister and brother. I get еще pissy when I lose to family lol. But yeah controllers go flying. R.I.P dear пантера laptop. I Остаться в живых mine to a blue screen. Больше года
anti-derp1 commented…
The ultimate rage quitter Больше года
kids should be enjoying their childhood :/
like outside activities.. instead of being on the internet or using phones /ipad
zanhar1 commented…
^ Больше года
This Комментарий = win! xD Больше года
Dreamtime commented…
haha thanks :D Больше года
Больше года blackpanther666 said…
I think Family Guy has turned really, really bad. I've started to intensely dislike it. The old stuff is okay, though.
i like 7 better than 8
I try to avoid crying at all costs.
Haonako commented…
same Больше года
XxLostAngelxX commented…
same here. it hurts too much Больше года
zanhar1_ commented…
^Yes, you’re right. I am a dumbass fanpopper who’s drunk for this site. Ты are awesome for knowing what’s true. Also, it should’ve been me who died instead of my brother Больше года
typing with punctuations and correct spelling words or grammar is too much work
I love shows about weather (like the Storm Chaser show and Why Planes Crash), they are very interesting.
Parks and Recreation isn't that funny, but on just screencaps they are the most hilarious thing ever.
rape is worse than murder
i have never in my life bought a women's clothing brands
i prefer cheap ones honestly it lasts longer lmao
KissKissHannah commented…
Almost all my clothes came from the thrift store, and I am PROUD OF IT! Больше года
butter is disgusting
zanhar1 commented…
^ Больше года
"id rather be vain than learn to hate myself again"
I have never watched Supernatural.
Zeppie commented…
Same here Больше года
Me neither. I prefer anime. Больше года
Mean Girls is overrated. I like it but Im not obssesed with it nor do I quote it
I like Nightwish just as much as I did before Tarja left.
i think glasses makes you more pretty you don't need to wear contact lenses
*ahem me* lol
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed. I can't do contacts. Больше года
Dreamtime commented…
^same Больше года
Agreed! People with glasses look so cute! Больше года
I enjoy wearing sunglasses indoors.
Oh my goodness I agree with you! When I was little I loved sunglasses! Больше года
Sam Smith is talented and all, but his songs are so BORING and sound the SAME. Same with Ed Sheeran
zanhar1 commented…
Yes!!! Больше года
Больше года PeacefulCritic said…
I think Anna's character tried way too hard to be relatable, that she actually looses anything that I would have related to.
last edited Больше года
 I think Anna's character tried way too hard to be relatable, that she actually looses anything that I
uploaded900 commented…
I like Anna, but I agree, they try do way too hard with her to the point where it seems forced Больше года
Больше года Zeppie said…
I don't like Beyonce's music and don't know why some people worship her like a god.
uploaded900 commented…
Agreed. She's extremely overrated! Больше года
tamore commented…
bc feminism Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
^ Hooray tumblr Больше года
uploaded900 commented…
Shes not even a real feminist. Her "girl power" is BS. Objectifying yourself and having misandrist songs isnt feminism Больше года
Больше года Zeppie said…
I can't stand it when in video games the camera is very close behind the playable character, like an over the shoulder shot, so that the character is off-centre and takes up half of the screen. It frustrates the hell out of me but many games are doing this now. I prefer it when the character is centred and the camera is far back so you can actually see what's in front of you...
Больше года Zeppie said…
I actually think Kingdom Hearts re:Coded is pretty cool.
changes in life makes me uncomfortable
i like things stay the way they are
zanhar1 commented…
Same Больше года
Больше года Zeppie said…
I think that a nice fitting one-piece swimsuit looks far more flattering and beautiful on any women than a bikini does.
zanhar1 commented…
I can agree with that. Больше года
Be glad I prefer one piece swimsuits! Больше года
people who say hurtful things to you then say ''no offence''

fuck you
zanhar1 commented…
I don't mind when people say 'I don't like *insert thing*, no offense' или something like that. But when they say stuff like '*insert character* is a bitch...no offense' then I get mad. Idk about everyone else but when I make a Комментарий like that I leave the no offense out lol. If Imma hate, Imma do it right lol. Больше года
Agreed! Why say "no offence" when Ты are going to offend someone anyways. And Zanhar, I agree. Больше года
I have a hard time understanding why so many people hated (and I mean HATED, not even just disliked) Dorothy Kilgallen. She was strong willed, yeah but based on what I've read about her and seen of her on "What's My Line?" she comes across as being profoundly insecure.....yet a good number of people saw the same woman I did and they labeled her as a " cold hearted bitch". I just don't get it. She seems like such a fascinating woman....a touch neurotic but not someone who should have had the whole world against her.
I love tumblr but sometimes I just get so fed up with it; on one hand I'm an asexual female so I'm oppressed and should be put on a pedestal. On the other I'm cis and white some I'm evil and the scum of the Earth. The double standards just annoy me beyond belief.
zanhar1_ commented…
Correction, I’m actually a lesbian, not an asexual. Больше года
i hate whatsapp
.. basically because it distracts my family/friends from having a good time and talking face to face
parents need to chill
I would perfectly be fine with a daughter/son that didn't have any friends.
Same! Больше года
Больше года PeacefulCritic said…
A sob story doesn't automatically make a character a complex;It usually just has the purpose of grabbing sympathy or an reason/excuses for doing something awful.Personally sympathy is one of my least favorite things in a character. Since it's usually annoying to push a character farther into marry-suedom or just a sick way to try to let characters get away with stuff.
last edited Больше года
 A sob story doesn't automatically make a character a complex;It usually just has the purpose of grabb
Johnny Depp and Amber Heard don't have any visible chemistry with each other. Most of the pictures of them look like they were photoshopped into the same picture.
Больше года KissKissHannah said…
Comic Sans is such a cute font, I think it does NOT deserve to be bashed on.
last edited Больше года
Haonako commented…
rIGHT Больше года