Болталка Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

Болталка 2382 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 2382

Больше года Kuro_Hyou666 said…
This is probably reasonably unpopular, since people generally seem to love the summer, but I actually kind of hate it. I think winter is better than summer. I actually really get sick of hot days, especially when working as well. It's better to be cooler, than hotter.
Riku114 commented…
Saaammme. The only thing great about summer is the fact that there is no school. But then again. Marching band camp in the middle of summer Больше года
8theGreat commented…
Things I like about summer: Swimming Больше года
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
@8 I do agree with Ты on that. However, I have to swim in the river, because my fear of crabs is far too great for me to go in the sea. Больше года
Больше года ImAnEasel said…
hmmm
I think Despicable Me 2 was a miserable flop compared to the greatness of its prequel.
Больше года Riku114 said…
A break is not a break if you throw a shit ton of homework at your students over said 'break'
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Ya. That's just merciless; goshdarn teachers! Больше года
I think it should be socially acceptable to sing Christmas carols all year round. Some of them have good tunes! I always get moaned at for singing them out of season. :(
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah, same lol. Больше года
Больше года KataraLover said…
Both are gorgeous, but Judy Garland is BY FAR more beautiful than Elizabeth Taylor. She's more natural and angelic looking, plus she smiled a lot more, which makes a person much more beautiful.
 Both are gorgeous, but Judy Garland is BY FAR еще beautiful than Elizabeth Taylor. She's еще natura
8theGreat commented…
Both are beautiful, but I always thought Judy Garland was beautiful, even though all I've seen her in was Wizard of Oz. I've always been confused by people who've сказал(-а) she's not beautiful, beacause she is in her own way. Больше года
Больше года BlindBandit92 said…
MMORPGS really shouldn't be basically a job and a game in one. You have to invest so much into those games to really get cool stuff out of them. While I love this aspect sometimes it can be too grindy imho.
Больше года 8theGreat said…
More restrictive gun laws are not the answer to lowering crime rates. It may curb the rates a little in the beginning, but gun crimes will be replaced with other, just as violent crimes.
I don't think there should be no gun laws- as guns do make it easier for people to kill- but banning them is not the answer to fighting crime.

In terms of the US, the answer lies within different facets of society- the things that cause crime. Poverty, bullying, terrible home situations, our own judicial and education systems.

People like to focus on whether or not guns are good or bad. They're not either. They're tools. Someone isn't going to go insane and go on a mass shooting spree just because you put a gun in their hand. That's not how that works. Someone already has to be destitute or conditioned in such a way that makes them want to kill/steal for them to want to do that. Adding a gun into someone's life doesn't on its own make someone more likely to commit crimes.

That being said, people who have an interest in guns- like that redneck down the street with a massive truck and an even bigger gun collection- aren't necessarily criminals, either. They could be tools for hunting- which has it's own positives and negatives- or they could be particularly interested in them as they're rather fascinating pieces of technology. They really are quite intricate and fun to learn about, if I do say so myself.

If crime is something we want to change, we have to fight it at the root of them problem. Make an effort to improve the lives of the impoverished. Make quality education more accessible. End the war on drugs. Make an effort to stop bullying and improve the lives of people living in bad home situations. Help the mentally ill.

Very few people realise that criminals are victims, too. Victims of we're all supposed to be a part of, victims of a family they're supposed to trust, victims of awful peers, victims of poor education, victims of an unfair legal system. That's what needs to be fought against if we really want to limit crime. That's the cause of it. Not guns. Not the people who use guns. Not the people who kill.

Will we completely eradicate crime? No, of course not. That's something that can't be completely removed because it's a natural draw back of society. People will kill, rape, steal. Being human isn't always pretty after all, and humans can be awfully shitty.

But we can limit crime and make the world safer, and it doesn't have anything to do with that imaginary serial killer with a massive gun collection the internet seems to be so terrified of.
last edited Больше года
tamore commented…
...the problem is access to guns. ofc everything Ты сказал(-а) is tru but we need еще restrictive gun laws so when someone is planning homicide it's not easy for them to get a weapon that can kill dozens Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
^Ya and some people if they are truly psycotic enough will go through a ton of steps just to be a mass murder. I doubt making еще reinforced gun laws will make sense unless we attack the root part of the problem. if we can do both we'll probably have a better shot of achieving a better society. Больше года
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I think we shoud restrict them but that's it most people that shoot up schools with Оружие don't have a permit. It's the same as drugs they're banned but people still find a way to get them. Больше года
'Unpopular Opinions' is not a place where you are safe from people disagreeing and criticizing the things you say.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
XD Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ Больше года
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Thankies! :P Больше года
Its Kookie not Cookie.
Zeppie commented…
PREACH! Ты wonderful soul xD link Больше года
Riku114 commented…
*Its Seagull not Kookie. Its Seagull not Cookie. Больше года
Riku114 commented…
*bows* the Queen wins yet again Больше года
Больше года Zeppie said…
Dude....I'm thinking that who like their own comments are actually satan.
There is no other explanation :v

That may be somewhat popular of an opinion... but the amount of times I see this happen so shamelessly on Fanpop and Facebook, it seems people are generally ok with it.

But hell naw man.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Ya. It's just the narcissistic people liking their own stuff, because nobody else does. Больше года
wantadog commented…
Same goes for people that vote on their own polls. It skews the results! Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ Больше года
Riku114 commented…
*nods in approval to this whole thing* Больше года
People are overly sensitive. Also, before anyone attacks me for saying that, I want to be clear that this includes me as well. If it didn't include me I would've said "People are overly sensitive, except for me," which I didn't say. I do admit that I do get overly sensitive about certain things. I feel like people get easily offended about things. Like when someone tells a joke that usually stereotypes races, sexuality, gender, or whatever, people will get offended. But if someone doesn't get offended, the joke doesn't work. I think we've forgotten that we all have to laugh at ourselves sometimes. Besides, while sometimes people are saying things like that to offend people, most of the time it's just to make people laugh. Plus, how is it okay for example, a black person to make stereotypical black jokes, but a white person can't? Along with parents being overly sensitive about what their kids see, to the point where the kid might as well be living in a bubble. If anyone is offended by this, well, that just proves my point (lol Just kidding... sort of... LOL).
Just because someone doesn't say "In my opinion" at the beginning or the end of a statement, it doesn't mean they're claiming their opinion is a fact.
While I despise them, I don't think Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj are ugly or hideous like a lot of people say. They're not gorgeous or stunning, but they can be beautiful, depending on certain things. When Nicki isn't being really crazy in her appearance, she is beautiful in my opinion. Kim does look weird sometimes because of her plastic surgery, but not as bad as everyone says. Both definitely looked better before their plastic surgery, but I wouldn't call them hideous or ugly. Their personalities and attitudes on the other hand... that's a different story lol.
Just telling someone who is unemployed to "get a job" is easier said than done. Yes, there are some people out there who are just lazy and deadbeats, but that's not always the case. Speaking as someone who has had A LOT of trouble getting a summer job, it's not that easy. They always ask for your previous employment or any experience you've had and if you were employed before or have any experience you can't get a job, even at a grocery store. You can't get a job unless you've had a job, but how are we supposed to get a job if no one will give us a job? You have to know someone and have connections to get a job somewhere. So I think it's wrong for people to shame someone who doesn't have a job and call them a lazy deadbeat because no one will give them a job. And how do people expect these people to get experience if no one will give them a chance, so they can get the experience? I've had this trouble just from having to get a summer job, just imagine those who need a full-time job to pay the bills, have a roof over their head, and pay for food.
*MY FIFTH AND FINAL UNPOPULAR CONFESSION, I PROMISE*

To continue an old confession I made about the whole transgender and gender identity thing, I have something to add. First of all, I want to say I'm surprised with how mature the people who commented on my confession were and were actually concerned they offended me when I thought they would be the ones that would be offended. I'm glad to be around such mature people.

Secondly, whatever gender you are, male or female, it doesn't have anything to do with identity. If you're a guy and are into female things, you don't have to become a woman to be allowed to. Although, I guess the better term to use would be sex, which is what you're born as or something, I think I remember hearing that in my Psychology class. Anyway, I'm a guy that's into feminine things, but sex isn't someone's identity. Your identity is based on who you are as a person, nothing else. To me, I say screw gender roles! Screw masculinity and femininity! Everyone has both, some are just more in touch with one side than the other. I will admit that when I was little, I did play with dolls for a few years, but I think it's fine for a boy to do that. They say if a boy plays with dolls he'll become gay, but that has nothing to do with being gay (also no offense to anyone who is gay because it's your business). I think that a boy who plays with dolls is more likely to be a kind and caring father, plus likely to be more sensitive to a woman's feelings. Whether you're male or female doesn't decide your identity, you're the one who decides it and no one else. However, if you want to change your gender or sex (sorry, I don't have the best knowledge of this, so I hope I don't offend anyone) then that's your business and no one else. However, just because you're a girl who is more masculine than most girls are or you're a guy who is into more feminine things than most guys, it doesn't mean you need to change. I don't understand the whole transgender thing (although I do know sometimes people are born without a true sex, so it's not their fault) but you're either a male or a female no matter if you stay the sex you were both with or change it. Either way, it's not your identity, it's just a physical thing.

I'm REALLY SORRY that this is pretty long and if I do offend anyone, I really do apologize and didn't mean to offend anyone.
8theGreat commented…
Gender identity doesn't have to do with "masculine" verses "feminine" roles, either. It's a bit much to type right now as I have other things to do at the moment but it seems you're still misunderstanding sex and gender identity. Больше года
KataraLover commented…
Well, yeah, I think I made that clear when I сказал(-а) "sorry, I don't have the best knowledge on this". LOL Больше года
Riku114 commented…
I find that there are very few people that think they want to transgender или consider themself transgendered just because of gender roles. But yeah. Больше года
Old age doesn't sound all that scary to me. In fact, I'm almost looking forward to it. Could get away with all kinds of shenanigans just by being old.
last edited Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
Same. My grandma gets away with all kinds of shenanigans and I'm sitting there all salty because I cannot. Больше года
I have seen this cut of this dress go for near $2,000 before. (Only this cut seems to get that high, though the JSK also sells for quite high) Some say it's mad, crazy, insane, unreasonable.
But I disagree.
I'd totally pay that if I had the money. I definitely would. I think I'd pay way above that, for the red one in this cut in particular as a character of mine wears it.
Call me crazy. Say it's a waste of money. Tell me all the better things I could do with that kind of money. Scold me for not giving it all to starving children in Africa. I don't care. 2,000 bucks for this print in this cut is 100% without a doubt absolutely worth every penny.
 I have seen this cut of this dress go for near $2,000 before. (Only this cut seems to get that high,
ImAnEasel commented…
............ They ARE pretty............... Больше года
Больше года THaSlimJim said…
realistic graphics are not always better
ImAnEasel commented…
True that. When it comes to video games, it's the story and gameplay that matter. Good graphics are just a bonus, but I don't miss them if they're not there. Больше года
Elvis Presley is overrated
I think the first half of season 5 of Once Upon A Time was fantastic. Yes, I hate Captain Swan and some parts focused too much on that. But at this point, I've kind of gotten used to it and forced myself to tolerate it.
Больше года zanhar1 said…
I don't like Steven Universe. I don't get why everyone thinks it's such a master piece; it seems like every other cartoon to me.
KataraLover commented…
I like it fine. It's good, it's cute, it has it's deep moments, but is nothing special. Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
That's pretty much what I'm saying--I mean it's cute and all but I don't see why people praise it like it's the God of cartoons. Больше года
scarletunicorn commented…
Almost all modern Мультики nowadays are pretty overrated tbh- Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time...Granted there was also a lot of crap in the 90s Мультики as well Больше года
SilentForce commented…
I agree.Maybe its because I have only watched a few episodes but I can't seem to understand whats so special about Steven Universe.For me its just like every other cartoon. Больше года
Больше года uploaded900 said…
Demi Lovato is overrated. Also I think her singing voice is awful. I'm not hatin, just not really a fan of her.
Middle school was the best.
KataraLover commented…
LIKE HELL IT WAS! Well, at least for me anyway. Больше года
Больше года Dreamtime said…
i hate watching tv
it's either depressing news or annoying commercials
~
this why i prefer watching whatever i want online :)
ImAnEasel commented…
Same here!! Больше года
CokeBoy97 commented…
Same here! Even though the Sonic commercial is kinda the only commercial I like... Больше года
I think redheads look good in pink
I like it when people talk about their kids. I don't find it boring or annoying at all!
Больше года SwordofIzanami said…
crying
I find King Kong's death in the 2005 version tears-dropping.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same. I Don't Really Think That This Opinion Is Unpopular !!!! Больше года
I am obsessive trash over way too many things but I find no problem in that and Im completely cool with it.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Many people are fine with this have Ты seen tumblr LOL Больше года
I don't mind furries at all, and I don't think having fun while dressed as an anthropomorphic creature is creepy or weird at all. I don't see why furries seem to be- or used to be, at any rate- the butt ends of so many internet jokes.
last edited Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
Same. Больше года
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ !!!! Больше года
zanhar1_ commented…
We even like furries characters that much though we are biased to human characters Больше года
Больше года Truckking said…
Here's my unpopular opinion!

Look below...
 Here's my unpopular opinion! Look below...
8theGreat commented…
I'll masterbate to Мультики if I damn wanna. Больше года
CokeBoy97 commented…
@ 8thegreat LOL! Больше года
CokeBoy97 commented…
^^ Больше года
I hate the word 'weeaboo' and think it is a label people use far too often. So what if someone is taking an interest in Japanese culture? Is that so wrong?
CokeBoy97 commented…
I don't see nothing wrong with taking an interest in other people's cultures. Больше года
scarletunicorn commented…
It's not really an interest in culture, but a vapid obsession over the most shallow aspects of culture- ea modern pop culture and fast Еда Больше года
I don't hate Hilary Clinton. I'm not voting for her, but I don't really hate her either.
uploaded900 commented…
Same Больше года
ThePrincesTale commented…
Please vote for her if it means a vote against Trump. On behalf of the world, I beg you. Больше года
zanhar1_ commented…
^Yeah because other nations’ militaries pretty much suck at being advanced in time that they can barely outfit the US military that magically overwhelms them at times. Больше года
Больше года Ayaka said…
I actually think that a purge is one of the best ways to get rid of cowards in the government but at the same time, those with power could bite us all in the asses.
I'm glad Gravity Falls has ended. I love the show, but it's like Alex Hirsch said: far too many shows go on forever and lose their original spark, or get cancelled and have a crappy, rushed, inconclusive ending, or no ending at all. At least I think I remember him saying something like that... Anyway, GF got the satisfying finale it deserved.
last edited Больше года
Ayaka commented…
Finally someone who I agree with Больше года
Больше года x-Yumi-x3 said…
I really hate people like Kim Kardashian (famous from sex tape) and Amber Rose (famous stripper). They make it seem like it's okay to be slutty. Everyone knows Kim did not post that naked sefie for feminism. When has she ever cared? She was just making and excuse for posing the picture.She embraces feminism when it's about herself but what has she done for women? Where was she when those Nigerian girls went missing? When has she spoken about campus sexual assault? Women's reproductive issues? Honor killings around the globe? She doesn't say shit about women's rights but when her ass is in the hot seat, she wants us to stop slut shaming. Like please! This woman only ever does shit for herself.
Like I don't understand why every woman that wants to make a point has to be naked. I'll never understand why people listen to famous people, just because they have money and they are rich does not mean everything they say is some how inspirational and correct.

Also the term slut-shaming is annoying. I mean if you do anything slut like shouldn't you be ashamed? And last time I checked being naked didn't do anything to close the gender wage gap or the unpaid maternity leave.... It's all publicity period... Nothing deep or enduring about it. Just plain oh look at me, feeding into the over sexed woman image.. We wanna be respected in one breath but have our cooch and ass out in the next...

The only things these women have to offer is their body. They pay other people to run their businesses. They has no talent. Anybody with functional reproductive organs can become a parent. Anybody can get married. What's so distinct about Kim besides the fact that she has a lot of money? Hell, even her body was paid for. Just think, if Kim lost all of her riches today, guess what's gonna put food on the table? That's right, that body of hers. That's all she got! So sad.
We need better role-models not people like Kim and Amber.
uploaded900 commented…
I agree 100%. That is not ''empowering'' at al! lt's just objectification and desperate cries for attention. Not self respecting at all. A self respecting woman wants people to notice her brains, talents, personality, или other abilities. Not her ass. It's also unhealthy to say what a woman's worth is based on how big her жопа, попка is (Sad thing is I actually heard people say a girl cant be pretty или get a bf just because she has a modest body). This mentality needs to be destroyed Больше года
ImAnEasel commented…
Yes!! This rant is amazing. Every word. I couldn't agree more. The media encourages this sort of thing far too much - it makes people who don't have perfect bodies feel inadequate and some even turn anorexic или bulimic. She's not helping the world in any way. Больше года
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
The worst part is this is what the Далее generation is looking up too! It's terrible, our young girls will think they are nothing but their body and if they don't have that Кока-кола bottle shape they will resort to doing unnatural things like butt unjections. Everyone should feel beautiful no matter what they look like. Thanks for agreeing Больше года
KataraLover commented…
First of all, I think the way a person dresses is their own freaking business. I know a lot of women who dress revealingly and sexy but are virgins that plan on staying virgins until they're married and I know women who dress modestly that sleep around. I'm a guy and sometimes I wanna dress еще sexy and be comfortable with myself. However, Kim Kardashian isn't a good role model AT ALL! Although, she does the reverse job of anorexia and instead shames skinny girls. Demi Lovato isn't super skinny, but she's still hot. She was bulimic and not is encouraging people to be comfortable with whatever body type they have, whether it's bigger girls, thinner girls, или anything else. I think everyone should be accepted for who they are, no matter how they dress или look like. Больше года
Here's a few that pretty much go together.

1.Women who dress sexy aren't automatically sluts
2.Women who dress modestly aren't automatically rigid prudes
3.Both modestly dressed and revealingly dressed women are shamed and have problems, neither has it worse than the other.
4.There's nothing wrong with being a virgin
5.There's nothing wrong with NOT being a virgin
6.The world isn't as accepting of women dressed revealingly as people think
7.Modest people can be sexy
8.Men have double-standards against them
Больше года uploaded900 said…
Since we are talking about modest/revealing dressers and body issues, I'm going to add somethings myself
1) Modest dressers doesn't equal having poor self-esteem (Tell that one to my mom and dad! Boy do I have a lot of stories on being a regular modest dresser!)
2) Skinny legs on women are much prettier than thunder thighs (As long as their not stick thin of course!) (As a Latina thick thighs are considered attractive and slim thighs are weird)
3) People in their 40's can look good in revealing clothes and dress in revealing clothes if they want to.
4) Even as a teen, I never found teenagers that attractive.
5) Big noses are NOT ugly! (I understand a huge ass nose), but big noses aren't bad. (This one is a little personal. I used to be insecure about my nose because bigger noses are considered ugly and while my nose isn't huge, it's certainly not a small or dainty nose by any means)
As far I am concerned I couldn't care less if a girl or guy dressed inappropriate. Went around topless,nude 24/7 or whatever. It is their choice. If what they are doing is harming other people then it isn't good. There's alot of gray areas in this. I am a huge believer in individuality. If you respect what I like. I will try my best to respect what you are into. Respect is a two way street and many people do not understand this mentality. People wanna try to force others to bend to their will regardless of what it was. I am telling you right now. if I was a female and I wanted to be topless. Guess what. I'll be topless. if I wanted to be a pornstar? Guess what I'll be a pornstar. If I as a guy wanted to be a nude model or a pornstar. Guess what I will do that. You might have a differing opinion and I respect that but you have to respect my opinions to get respect back. if everyone understood this simple thing. People would probably not be in as many arguments at all.

This isn't directed at anyone. This is 100% generally speaking.
last edited Больше года
I dislike most sweets. I am very particular about my food in general. Like the only candy you probably see me eat is M&Ms. And some chocolate bars without nuts. Since I know I am so particular I rather let someone else have the food I don't want because I would rather not throw food away if it at all possible.
CokeBoy97 commented…
My Избранное is M&MS anyway. I also like some other sweets! XD Больше года
Больше года Ayaka said…
The number of idiots supporting Feminism is too damn high! Sometimes what they're even standing for is just as oppressing as what guys do. What makes them any different? Therefore.....

Equality is best!

If you punch me, get ready to be punched back.

Lastly,

Women aren't always right. It's just a saying used by them because majority of those who agree with this statement either can't argue at all or are arguing with people with no point at all.

TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Equality Rules !!!! Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
I agree with this. I don't think all feminists are idiots but there are some bad seeds. Honestly I just think this wave of feminism isn't the best to say the least. Больше года
zanhar1_ commented…
Actually I’m a dumbass as usual. In fact I’m the ULTIMATE FEMINIST on Fanpop like how many male Профиль pictures do Ты see me having? None. Because I’m the сука zanhar Больше года
It should be socially acceptable for little boys to play with dolls and like girl stuff. I did when I was little but had to hide it. I no longer play with dolls, unless my niece asks me to play with her, which of course I can't resist because she's got me wrapped around her finger, but I don't think there is anything wrong with a boy playing with dolls. When I hear people start saying the words "You let your son (No, I don't have any kids and I'm too young to even be thinking about having any right now, I just mean generally speaking) play with dolls? Aren't you afraid he'll turn out to be, you know..." I just say "WHAT? A good father that would need to know how to take care of a baby? An uncle that would babysit? A doctor that would take care of patients, including babies and children? A sensitive and loving husband to a woman?". I know they were planning on saying, gay, but would that even be so bad. Without offending anyone, while I don't approve of gay marriage, I am however tolerant of it and don't judge them like they're a criminal or a disease. Besides, as long as my son would promise to give me a grandchild, I'd be fine with it and learn to live with it. But that's beside the point. I think boys learning to be more sensitive and being into girly things would help them out in life. How is it okay for a girl to be into guy stuff but not okay for a guy to be into girl stuff. My sister was a HARDCORE tomboy and could be open about it without anyone judging her, hell it made her popular, but if I was open about my interests growing up I would face being mocked by my peers.
ImAnEasel commented…
I strongly agree with most of this. I wish there wasn't such hostility towards boys playing with 'girly' toys and, as Ты say, it may help them to be a better parent in the future. Больше года
CokeBoy97 commented…
^ Больше года
I think Tyler Perry and his movies get too much hate! No matter if he's doing comedies like Madea or a straight forward serious story like The Single Moms Club, he seems to get hate from critics and even audiences. I think his movies are good. The Single Moms Club didn't have black jokes like the Madea movies do and was just about serious issues that I thought the critics would love, but the guy can't catch a break. I also think that the Madea movies are freaking HILARIOUS! If I could get away with the stuff she does, I'd probably do a lot of them when I got mad, which is probably why it's a good thing that I can't get away with them lol. I think his movies are good, even with a hardcore comedy like the Madea movies, it has a lot of heart. Madea does care about people that she helps and just shows it with tough love because no one else would teach these people what they should already know, especially bratty kids. He's definitely not a bad filmmaker like Adam Sandler in my opinion.
CokeBoy97 commented…
I used to like Madea but the Рождество movie killed the vibe. Why? Because my Избранное character was Joe. Больше года
While I can't stand Adam Sandler, I think Grown Ups and the Hotel Transylvania are good movies. I haven't seen the sequel to Hotel Transylvania yet, so I can't judge it. I actually couldn't tell that he was Dracula AT ALL because his voice was so different from his normal voice. He is a bad filmmaker and his new movies do deserve the hate they get, but I think Grown Ups and Hotel Transylvania were good. Also, while I admit it's an AWFUL movie, I love Jack and Jill because it's so hilariously stupid.
I LOVE country music and think it's one of the best music genres! I love the vocal style of country singers. They have a quality that is pure country music that I can't describe but I LOVE it! Plus I love how it can be personal, meaningful, and it isn't always about the singer's life experiences. A lot of the time they just make up stories and I love that because it's so creative and less restricting. I don't know why it gets so much hater.
zanhar1 commented…
Me too, it's a really great genre IMO. And it's for some deep stories. Больше года
ImAnEasel commented…
Me too! Больше года
Being emotionally attached to material things isn't silly to me at all.
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed. Sometimes memories are tied to these things. Sometime Ты just like an object a lot! Больше года
CokeBoy97 commented…
I tend to cry like a сука if my Покемон games was lost. Больше года
Not sure if this is unpopular or not, I ship yuri and yaoi.
That said, I ship yuri more.
uploaded900 commented…
Did my Комментарий inspire Ты to make a yaoi/yuri confession >:)? Anyway I see еще yuri stuff Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah kinda lol. xP Больше года
Больше года Ayaka said…
Liberal Arts Education should be given more importance.
I wish there wasn't such a negative attitude towards snakes (especially in fiction). I think they are beautiful, adorable creatures, but if I were to say to someone 'If you were an animal, you would be a snake', they would almost certainly take it as an insult meaning they were sly and nasty.
last edited Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
Same snakes are very intelligent Животные Больше года
8theGreat commented…
I agree. I Любовь snakes. Больше года
KissKissHannah commented…
I Любовь snakes, even as a kid! (I used to read a book about snakes ALL THE TIME!) Больше года
Больше года x-Yumi-x3 said…
(in reply to my post, since I can't comment for some reason.) I never said the way you dress makes you a slut, because if that was true. I'd be one because the clothes I wear are pretty revealing. I was only stating that Kim K and Amber are making it seem like it's okay with acting slutty and doing slutty things. In my opinion they are sluts. (Of course I'm sure, everyone has their opinion on what they are so there's no reason for me needing to explain) Also people think that what someone wears is their business. I agree to a certain point but if someone decided to go out and walk around naked with a trench coat on then it's everyone's business because no one wants to see anyone naked (unless your attracted to them I guess) (( Making things public, doesn't make it your business anymore)) Anyways my main point was we need better roles models. I've never had a problem with the way they dress, I think Kim's style is pretty rad, I've never paid attention to Amber's. I was talking about a naked selfie. lol People like the Obama's and the Curry's are wonderful role models, the media should pay more attention to them. BUT media never seems to cover anything positive or inspiring tho.
uploaded900 commented…
I got what Ты meant and I complete agree with you. Objectifying ones self and using their body and not their brains is not cool. Some people might of thought Актёрское искусство slutty meant dressing slutty. Больше года
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Yea I think so. Thanks for agreeing. Больше года