Болталка Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

Болталка 2382 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 2382

Больше года uploaded900 said…
I like having a small ass because I'd rather have people look at my face then have people stare at my ass and it keeps the shallow man-boys away. I like having a modest body. Also I have more important things to worry about then my ass being too small. I'm not body shaming those who have a big butt btw, I'm just saying I like a small booty for myself.
zanhar1 commented…
Same tho. Like I'm ace so like I'm perfectly okay being average или smaller than average in that department. Больше года
Sparklefairy375 commented…
Same here. It's uncomfortable when Ты have big chest/butt and people often staring on them when Ты walking up. Больше года
Больше года KataraLover said…
"Money doesn't buy happiness"

LIKE HELL IT DOESN'T!
zanhar1 commented…
In this день and age I don't even think that's unpopular anymore. Which is really saying something... Even if it doesn't buy happiness it buys security, stability, and comfort, all of which generate happiness. Anyone who has ever сказал(-а) that doesn't know what its like to have to skip lunch in high school или worry about living on the streets. Больше года
uploaded900 commented…
Ты confessed that here before Больше года
KataraLover commented…
I did? I don't remember that. @zanhar1 EXACTLY! Больше года
Больше года Riku114 said…
I personally think that prostitution should be legal. It would be better to have rules and regulations to keep it from getting out of hand, but if someone wants to sell their body, I feel its their right to do so.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Agreed !!!! Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
@upload NOT everyone is forced in prostitution. A huge chunk of them aren't. It's idiotic to think most are. Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
Yes do people go into prostitution because they are forced? Yes and there's still alot that prostitute themselves and aren't forced. Больше года
Больше года fire_dragon77 said…
I don't think that Berserk(2016-2017) is a bad anime.Sure the animation is crap but other than that its a pretty decent adaptation of the manga.
last edited Больше года
I like Amy Shumer
I never saw Doki Doki Literature Club as scary or anything really. Maybe a bit creepy but still. It was a great game and super interesting, but not really scary as Ive heard many describe it to be.
wantadog commented…
People described it as scary? That's ridiculous. It's definitely trippy when it messes with the game folders, but as a wannabe game designer, that just fascinated me XD Больше года
wantadog commented…
The actual content of the game isn't anything worse than you'd see in a Criminal Minds episode Больше года
I think Blind is more of a Kuudere than Tsundere (he is still a bit of a Tsundere doh).

That being said, I love the meme of Blind = Tsundere at this point so Imma just keep going with it.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Isn't this еще of a Популярное one though? XD From what I have seen, most mention him as a Kuudere !!!! Больше года
TheLefteris24 commented…
I can see that as well but the Tsundere aspect have always stood out to me the most honestly XD !!!! Больше года
Больше года zanhar1 said…
Based on a poll from awhile ago; I'd rather spend money on clothes than on food.
I've never played Doki Doki Literature Club and don't plan on it.
Больше года SwordofIzanami said…
Pokemon related:

Typhlosion is my least favorite Johto Starter.
Riku114 commented…
Honestly I like them all pretty much the same Больше года
Больше года 2ntyoneplts said…
I asked my friends for their most controversial phrases, this is what I got:

I think Satan is a good guy
Blonds are smarter than redheads
People should stop being hair-sist
Global warming (enough said)
The whole human race should DIE!
I also got “I squashed a bug to death” but that doesn’t count.
|-/
Riku114 commented…
I think Lucifer is somewhat justified, but Satan comes with technicalities Больше года
Riku114 commented…
Tho, no offense to your friend, a lot of these seem #2Edgy5Me Больше года
2ntyoneplts commented…
Yup I know! (None of these were me thou. My crazy schoolmates...) Больше года
Больше года applebear123 said…
we really cant weigh or compare sadness (like their saddest part of their life) of one person with another...only the person involved in it knows how bad it is than the onlookers!

Rihanna312 commented…
Kinda related to this, that`s why I really like lyrics to Cheryl Cole`s 'Girl in the Mirror'. Especially the lyrics 'It's hard to Показать when you’re the only one with your eyes' Больше года
Riku114 commented…
Well plus sadness is relative to experiences in their past Больше года
Mongoose09 commented…
Yep. It's all relative to the individual and life isn't a competition Больше года
I believe some people should die and do wish death upon them.

I'm not saying I believe in the death penalty because that comes with all sorts of other technicalities like the accuracy of the judging and innocent people getting the penalty to later be found innocent, and the fact that I feel people who are worthy of that penalthy might suffer more by being in jail for life

But there are some really shitty people in the world who deserve to die for the things they've done and how they've ruined lives.

Its a bit cruel of me, but I just dont relate to people who say "I will never wish death upon someone."
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
^ Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
Agreed Больше года
Phoenix98 commented…
Ты make some very strong points and oddly I completely agree with Ты Больше года
Honestly, I'm usually not a fan of upbeat, easygoing characters. Most of the time, I find them rather annoying than cute or funny.

Mina Ashido from My Hero Academia is one of those type of characters I don't like. I might be the only person in the entire world that don't like her.
TheLefteris24 commented…
For some reason, I feel like this is quite a Популярное opinion. I was actually considering of making a Post about it as from my perspective, these kind of Characters are easily shoved aside despite any potential they might possess. I dunno. It seems that many have a hard time taking seriously Characters with a еще energetic and positive outlook. In the end, each to their own, I guess !!!! Больше года
SilentForce commented…
Same Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
I'm the same way. I don't care for happy go lucky characters. I just can't relate. Больше года
Mongoose09 commented…
I agree. There are some exceptions though Больше года
Больше года SilentForce said…
David Coverdale is a better singer than Robert Plant
last edited Больше года
I don't get why females are considered as the more beautiful gender.If you ask me the males are more beautiful than the females mostly because of the fact that males don't need make-up in order to look good as opposed to the majority of females.I'm not denying the fact that they are a lot of ugly males (as they are a lot of ugly females) but if we were to compare a beautiful male( without make-up) with a beautiful female (without make-up) than usually the female would loose.
uploaded900 commented…
Same! Men also natrually have pretty eyelashes. I think quantity wise there are еще beautiful women, but quality wise- men for sure! Even male Животные are еще beautiful compared to the females. Im pretty sure this idea came from how a woman's worth was based on her looks (which isn't true!!) Больше года
Mongoose09 commented…
I don't think either sex is еще beautiful than the other, tbh Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ Больше года
Beer tastes like piss and I don't why people love it so much
JetBlack_ commented…
^ Больше года
SilentForce commented…
Agreed. Больше года
ShadowFan100 commented…
It even LOOKS like piss 🤮 Больше года
I don't mind mosquito bites.

Tbh when I was little and before I found out about the disease transmission possibility I kind of liked them. Idk why tho.
Rihanna312 commented…
Tell me your secrets!!!! I can not stand those bastards. It takes just one of them in the room to turn me in a crazy maniac who`s running and jumping around the room with magazines and метла trying to kill it. :@ Больше года
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Please tell me as well. Mosquitos are the curse of my existence. I cannot possibly think of anything еще annoying that could exist in this World for me !!!! Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
Literally is no trick. I used to like scratching them as a kid, after I found out about the diseases I just became indifferent. Like tbh I feel like I should absolutely be bothered by the itching especially since that's what drove me nuts after getting my tat but like, it doesn't bother me??? I feel like its residue from when I liked комар, москит, комаров bites. Больше года
I get annoyed when people used the term "everybody" or "everyone" when it comes to opinion. When they say "Everyone loves/hates *insert noun here*" they are guaranteed to be wrong about it. Even if a lot of people liked/hated the *insert noun here*, there will always be the minority of people who have opposite feeling towards the *insert noun here*. If people are going to use those terms, then add "almost" along with them.

last edited Больше года
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Agreed !!!! Больше года
Больше года trisha1 said…
If you don't k ow something for a fact, there's a chance that you're wrong.
trisha1 commented…
*know Больше года
Больше года applebear123 said…
in anime, i like weddings rich with japanese culture happening in a shrine than a wedding happening in a church...... church anime weddings are beautiful no doubt about that....... but having it in the japanese way will be even more good!

we rarely see japanese based weddings in anime/manga!
last edited Больше года
 in anime, i like weddings rich with japanese culture happening in a shrine than a wedding happening i
I don't know why, but I have a soft spot for Pichu and yet I never cared for Pikachu and Raichu.

Also, #PichuHype!
 I don't know why, but I have a soft spot for Pichu and yet I never cared for Пикачу and Raichu. A
Больше года gvldenyovth said…
Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3 is an unironically great song and fuckin banger and Im kinda lowkey psyched to go see them in July
zanhar1 commented…
Hell yeah! Больше года
Больше года Zippy100 said…
I'm against abortion and I like Calarts.
Phoenix98 commented…
Don't know about Calarts but Любовь how Ты are against abortion. I myself find it a type of genocide of the unborn and it's sick Больше года
Больше года ArcticWolf said…
I don't think representation in fictional media is as important as everyone makes it out to be. I understand that works geared toward a younger audience would want more "diversity" to provide role models, but that's it. There are far more important qualities in a work of fiction, such as realistic characterization and growth, few plot holes, and subtle foreshadowing, among others.

Representation is just the icing on the cake. It's okay if it's there, but it's also okay if it's not there. Shitty storytelling does not automatically become un-shitty just because some LGBT+/POC characters were included.
Riku114 commented…
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Больше года
zanhar1 commented…
I have to agree. The reason I don't care for how diversity is done these days is because creators will literally just throw in xyz character for the sake of having an xyz character and they WHOLLY rely on that characteristic to drive the character. They almost use it as a way to excuse lazy writing. I'd rather have quality over quantity. Like don't give me an asexual character unless he или she has other notable traits and a good back story. Больше года
Agreed Больше года
Больше года ArcticWolf said…
Most "strong female characters" as protagonists are just as annoying as those damsels in distress that everyone was complaining about before.
last edited Больше года
ArcticWolf commented…
and by most I mean mostly Western Больше года
ArcticWolf commented…
So basically what I'm trying to say is, just because a female character is physically strong, that doesn't automatically mean she's likable или any better than these physically weaker characters people complain about. Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
Hmm I see. That clears up alot of stuff then. ^^ Больше года
While I prefer horror movies that don't rely on jump scares and gore, I can still enjoy ones that do.
Больше года BlindBandit92 said…
I can't stand the overemotional/whiny archetype in media unless they redeem the character somewhat. Mainly because I feel they are exhausting and annoying to watch/deal with.
last edited Больше года
SilentForce commented…
I don't think that this is an unpopular opinion because I have seen too many people hating on characters like that. Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
Idk about that. I've seen alot of people who tend to support this type of character as opposed to the reverse. Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
Like the people who hate Sakura Haruno still hate her for being bitchy despite the way she has progressed. So if we were to take the fact I am willing to deal with whiny characters if they have redeemable qualities makes my statement an unpopular one I believe. Больше года
Teenagers are becoming shallower by the day, and it is absolutely, 100%, the parents’ faults.

It’s technology which is “making them stupid” but it is the parents’ faults for allowing that.

Parents are letting children have access to whatever they want, either because of their laziness, or because they don’t know any better,

I’m bewildered when I see a 4-year-old on his smartphone.

When you buy your young child a smartphone, you’ve made a one-time payment which will allow you to keep your child entertained, without you having to interact and spend time with them.

Your child might want a smartphone, and I know that there are few humans more stubborn than 4-year-olds who want something that they can’t get, but you should still deny it to them.

Introduce your child to other sources of entertainment: books, documentaries, stories, or anything else that will nurture their curiosity, embed in them a passion for learning, or teach them about a subject they’re interested in.

A person’s personality is majorly affected by their upbringing, and especially their upbringing at a young age. If you’ve failed providing them a good upbringing, you’ve failed your child.
Riku114 commented…
Exactly dude. Больше года
Absolutely. Больше года
I think serial killers are awesome (Not all of them)
gvldenyovth commented…
I think theyre really interesting and I Любовь learning about them, occasionally the amount of detail I delve into them is concerning. Больше года
Riku114 commented…
^ Больше года
Mongoose09 commented…
It's interesting to learn about their brain etc, but I think awesome is the wrong word to use... They killed people, that's not awesome Больше года
I actually dont know how unpopular is but whatever.

As much as I LOVED Thor Ragnarok, I didn't like Hela. Like at all. She kinda really annoyed me every time she was on screen. I just felt like she wasn't the most thought out villain at least for the MCU. Plus the way she acted just... bothered me. I didn't like it at all.
Riku114 commented…
I really liked her, but I have to agree, she didnt feel the most thought out. At some points it kinda felt like a sudden decision since it didnt really feel like anything in the Назад Фильмы alluded to her existence - but then again I havent watched any of the Назад Фильмы lately Больше года
gvldenyovth commented…
I'm pretty used to villains being introduced without any Назад mention (it happens every other season on my Избранное show) but I agree, it seems a bit cheap for Marvel. at least I expect it on the show. Больше года
Riku114 commented…
^Oh same. We also may be talking abotu Сверхъестественное which I agree XD I Любовь that Показать too XD But yeah Im saying for the standard youd kinda expect from Marvel and all. A lot of hinting and shit so I dunno Больше года
gvldenyovth commented…
I Любовь Сверхъестественное but the whole "Heres this seasons big bad who you've never heard of bc God locked them up before creation hardihar" has gotten annoying. Marvel is great at foreshadowing (they've been building up to Infinity War since the very beginning) so the whole Hela thing was a bit of a let down Больше года
Tom Holland is pretty cute but not as cute or hot as a lot of people say
Tumblr isn't as much of a hell site as people say. If you know how to keep yourself out of drama and know what can set off discourse you'll be fine. Yes much of it is Hell but not everything is on fire.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!! Больше года
Больше года Renarimae said…
I thought Solo: A Star Wars Story was great. I actually enjoyed it more than Rogue One, though I liked that one too.
last edited Больше года
Больше года wantadog said…
A lack of autonomy in a relationship is not a bad thing. The bad thing is the inability or lack of knowledge of how to act autonomous.
Story wise, I like Civil War over The Winter Soldier.
last edited Больше года
gvldenyovth commented…
That being сказал(-а) I would still chose TWS if asked which one I wanted to watch. Больше года
gvldenyovth commented…
If that makes any sense. Больше года
I am honestly much more comfortable being in the spotlight than I am comfortable being in the background.
Riku114 commented…
At least outside of VERY special and specific conditions. Больше года
Больше года fire_dragon77 said…
JoJos's Bizarre Adventure sucks ass
uploaded900 commented…
*Is offended* Больше года
I'm not big into superhero movies. If I'm being super honest I'm kind of tired of the craze. It's like the vampire thing all over again except this time I hadn't the interest to begin with.

Granted I don't hate them and I've enjoyed superhero movies before but it's just not my thing.
SilentForce commented…
Same Больше года
Mongoose09 commented…
Yep. I like some individually but as a whole I'm not a fan. Even if I WAS a Фан I wouldn't be excited because it feels like they release one every other month. It just kills it Больше года
Yup, superhero Фильмы are kind of overuse and overhyped, too. Больше года
Больше года trisha1 said…
It was beautiful when Jack was tearing up in Titanic.
Brendon Urie is ugly, his lyrics are terrible, and it’s overall pretty obvious he shouldn’t be allowed to make music on his own. The new album is fucking terrible. And just generally I hate him and his music.
last edited Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
I can understand if Ты dislike the guy but why are Ты sprouting such hate? Ты have to bash this guy's appearance (as if that really matters) And you're saying these things like it's a face. It sounds like nonsensical hate. Больше года
BlindBandit92 commented…
"fact" Больше года
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
^ I guess that's why he прокомментировал(-а) in the UN-popular opinion. Больше года
Ariana Grande honestly scares me
Idk if this is unpopular or not, but I think I think its attractive if a guy shaves his legs and armpits
zanhar1 commented…
same! Больше года
Alright this one is definitely going to be controversial but heres my opinion on the matter.

The pro ana/mia/ed community is toxic as hell (no shit) but it is not all evil. I got really wrapped up in the community for a few months a little while ago, and it's a lot different than how people portray it.

NO ONE will ever encourage eating disorders. NO ONE. Every one agrees that eating disorders are unhealthy in all ways imaginable. If you aren't already down the hole that is anorexia/bulimia/what have you, no one you come across will ever say that you should try it. They always encourage HEALTHY weight loss, or even more so, learning to love your body for what it is (although they understand wanting to shed a few pounds, as long as you're being safe). I have seen things like 'Reasons to lose weight" and all but those are catered towards people already suffering, as opposed to trying to draw in new victims. I also very rarely saw people give out 'tips n tricks'.

As for people who are already suffering from an ED, recovery is what's encouraged! People tell others to be gentle with themselves and if someone says they wan to go into recovery, every one will support them and remind them it's the best thing to do!

The toxicity comes in for the people who don't want to recover, the ones who are active in the community. Things like thinspo, meanspo, sweetspo (which is the least toxic of all of them but still not great) are whats toxic. Not the positivity I've seen for recover, healthy weight loss, and body acceptance.

The term 'pro ana' is actually stupid in my opinion because no one is actually saying anorexia is a good thing. Every one hates having it.

Again, the community is still a terrible thing to get caught up in and didn't help me at all, and I'm very glad I got out of there. I'm just still a bit salty about the ideas some people have of it.

(edit: i have never seen a single post that genuinely personifies anorexia as 'Ana' and worships 'her' as some goddess that was made after 2014. that side of the culture died long, long ago)
last edited Больше года
Больше года datstuff said…
Ariana Grande Is overhyped
Sorta, but I can see why Больше года
Больше года KataraLover said…
I think it's ridiculous to give an award to someone who is dead. I mean, I guess it's to show respect but whenever I see shows where a dead person gets an award over other candidates who are alive and worked hard to get a nomination for whatever the award is. I mean, what is a dead person gonna do with an award? They can't appreciate it because they're dead. It's just a waste of an award that could go to someone else who is just as deserving of it. I mean, hopefully that wouldn't mean someone would kill their biggest competition to get the award, but an award means more to a person that is alive than to someone who is dead. Also, I just had to post this video along with this post because it's both SO true and SO hilarious lol.
Rihanna312 commented…
I definitely agree with this except cases when person is already nominated and then dies unexpectedly Больше года
KataraLover commented…
I don't think that should be the case either because a dead person still can't really appreciate the award but that's just my personal opinion. Больше года
^I can see your point though. Больше года
I really find it stupid when people complain that a movie,tv series etc is taking itself too serious.Sorry but not not everything has to be a damn comedy.
last edited Больше года
Riku114 commented…
^ Больше года
KataraLover commented…
For me, it depends on what it is. But yeah, not everything has to be a comedy. I mean, I would think it would be in bad taste if there was a lot of jokes in something that was about gory war или the Holocaust или something like that. I prefer when a Показать или movie has a balance of the two but I feel it depends on what it is. The story really plays an important part in how I feel in whether something is too serious или too goofy. But yeah, I agree. Больше года
I like shounen and shoujo animes equally.
zanhar1 commented…
Same Больше года
Больше года x-Yumi-x3 said…
I'm annoyed with this is generation in wanting to get rid of gender roles, because they're forcing you to play with dolls as a kid. I would like for this generation to understand that getting rid of everything is not going to fix your problems.

Honestly no one is really forcing you to do anything that has to do with your gender, if you're a girl and you want to freaking wear boy clothes then wear boy clothes! Yes, it is common thing to know if you're a girl pink is your color, but if you don't like pink. Then don't freaking wear pink.The only people that will force you to do it is your parents. Mine didn't I was free to play with dump trucks and play video games, while also playing with dolls when I wanted too.

If you don't want your girls wearing pink and in wal-mart for the girl clothes you only see pink, then go to a different store. But that's rarely ever a problem. The reason why dolls and pink are pushes towards girld is because that's what most girls want and like.

The labels are there, but is not making you do anything, no one is making you become a house wife like in the 50s it's 2018, America is getting more accepting than ever; getting rid of gender will not turn out as awesome as it sounds. We have a different bathrooms as protection from rape and sexual harassment. which is a big problem.

Men and Women are different and y'all need to fucking get over that weird shit. Unless men with penises are able to have periods and birth babies. Find a way to only make one gender and make people reproduce asexuality. How about we fuse people together? Or kill or pick one gender to get rid of. Or females goes to side or the world and males go to the other. Or... how about y'all stop being stupid.

How about this, if anyone ever thought about this, change the female and male stereotypes.
Teach boys that it is okay to cry and teach girls that they are not limited and weak. etc.

It's not gonna make women equal to men as well.
Being called "they" instead of "him or her" doesn't make since, because "they" is plural unless you have a multi personality disorder. I hate to break it to you, but you aren't some new species of human, you're a female with male traits. If you truly believe you are embracing 'who you are' then embrace reality, that you are a female and not some new species of human.

There is nothing wrong with Tomboys and feminine males, there will always be people that will disagree. Just like racism will always been a problem in some way or fashion. Their might be some difficulties along the way in life but that's with everything.
last edited Больше года
 I'm annoyed with this is generation in wanting to get rid of gender roles, because they're forcing yo
gvldenyovth commented…
I agree with *almost* everything on here. Eliminating gender will do nothing since gender is not a social construct, it just has deep societal roots. I disagree about the last 2 parts but I get where you're coming from with that. Either way that comic is hilarious and sums up feminism better than anything I've ever seen. Больше года
KataraLover commented…
I think the whole, "I identify myself as not being male или female" is complete бык crap in general! I'm a guy but I enjoy еще feminine things than I do masculine things but still identify as a man, just one that doesn't conform to gender stereotypes или double standards. I'm not going to call a person "it" или "they" или "that" или just say their name like I'm talking in the third person. To me, that's A LOT еще insulting than being called a he или a she. Just because you're a man или a woman doesn't mean Ты have to conform to the standards или just decide to reject being a gender/sex all together. Ты can change your gender but even then, you're either a man или a woman. There's no in-between или third option. Больше года
Just because a guy is sensitive doesn't mean that he can't be manly.