Day 23: A book you've wanted to read for a while but still haven't
Day 24: A book you wish more people would read
Day 25: A character who you can relate to the most
Day 26: A book that changed your opinion about something
Day 27: The most surprising plot or twist
Day 28: Favorite title of a book
Day 29: A book everyone hated but you liked
Day 30: Your favorite book of all time
 день 01: Best book Ты read last год день 02: A book you've read еще than 3 times день 03: Your favo

Чтение 30 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года NCISLuverjk93 said…
Day 01: Best book you read last year

The Edge of Never - J.A. Redmerski

(Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins & Five Ways to Fall - K.A. Tucker were also great!)

Twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett had always been one to think out-of-the-box, who knew she wanted something more in life than following the same repetitive patterns and growing old with the same repetitive life story. And she thought that her life was going in the right direction until everything fell apart.

Determined not to dwell on the negative and push forward, Camryn is set to move in with her best friend and plans to start a new job. But after an unexpected night at the hottest club in downtown North Carolina, she makes the ultimate decision to leave the only life she’s ever known, far behind.

With a purse, a cell phone and a small bag with a few necessities, Camryn, with absolutely no direction or purpose boards a Greyhound bus alone and sets out to find herself. What she finds is a guy named Andrew Parrish, someone not so very different from her and who harbors his own dark secrets. But Camryn swore never to let down her walls again. And she vowed never to fall in love.

But with Andrew, Camryn finds herself doing a lot of things she never thought she’d do. He shows her what it’s really like to live out-of-the-box and to give in to her deepest, darkest desires. On their sporadic road-trip he becomes the center of her exciting and daring new life, pulling love and lust and emotion out of her in ways she never imagined possible. But will Andrew’s dark secret push them inseparably together, or tear them completely apart?
last edited Больше года
 [b]Day 01: Best book Ты read last год [i]The Edge of Never - J.A. Redmerski[/i][/b] ([i]Anna
Day 02: A book you've read more than 3 times

Oh I've read most my favorites more than that, but the one I've read the most - over 50 times..

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter is due to start his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. His best friends Ron and Hermione have been very secretive all summer and he is desperate to get back to school and find out what has been going on. However, what Harry discovers is far more devastating than he could ever have expected...
last edited Больше года
 [b]Day 02: A book you've read еще than 3 times[/b] Oh I've read most my избранное еще than that,
Day 03: Your favorite series

Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead

Two races of vampires walk our world. One, the Moroi, are alive and wield elemental magical. The other, the Strigoi, are undead and evil-feeding on the innocent to survive. Rose Hathaway, a half-vampire with poor impulse control, is training to be a bodyguard for a Moroi princess. Learning to decapitate and stake is hard enough, but Rose's real danger may lie in an illicit romance with one of her instructors..
last edited Больше года
 [b]Day 03: Your Избранное series [i]Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead[/b] Two races of Вампиры w
Day 04: Favorite book of your favorite series

Shadow Kiss (Book #3)

Either that or Last Sacrifice (#6), I need to reread them, it's been a while. xP

WHAT IF FOLLOWING HER HEART MEANS ROSE COULD LOSE HER BEST FRIEND FOREVER?

Lissa Dragomir is a Moroi princess: a mortal vampire with a rare gift for harnessing the earth's magic. She must be protected at all times from Strigoi; the fiercest vampires - the ones who never die. The powerful blend of human and vampire blood that flows through Rose Hathaway, Lissa's best friend, makes her a Dhampir. Rose is dedicated to a dangerous life of protecting Lissa from the Strigoi, who are hell-bent on making Lissa one of them.

Rose knows it is forbidden to love another guardian. Her best friend, Lissa - the last Dragomir princess - must always come first. Unfortunately, when it comes to gorgeous Dimitri Belikov, some rules are meant to be broken...

Then a strange darkness begins to grow in Rose's mind, and ghostly shadows warn of a terrible evil drawing nearer to the Academy's iron gates. The immortal undead are closing in, and they want vengeance for the lives Rose has stolen. In a heart-stopping battle to rival her worst nightmares, Rose will have to choose between life, love, and the two people who matter most... but will her choice mean that only one can survive?
last edited Больше года
 [b]Day 04: Избранное book of your Избранное series [i]Shadow Kiss (Book #3)[/i][/b] Either that
Day 05: A book that makes you happy

The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen

A long, hot summer...

That's what Macy has to look forward to while her boyfriend, Jason, is away at Brain Camp. Days will be spent at a boring job in the library, evenings will be filled with vocabulary drills for the SATs, and spare time will be passed with her mother, the two of them sharing a silent grief at the traumatic loss of Macy's father.

But sometimes, unexpected things can happen—things such as the catering job at Wish, with its fun-loving, chaotic crew. Or her sister's project of renovating the neglected beach house, awakening long-buried memories. Things such as meeting Wes, a boy with a past, a taste for Truth-telling, and an amazing artistic talent, the kind of boy who could turn any girl's world upside down. As Macy ventures out of her shell, she begins to question her sheltered life.

Is it really always better to be safe than sorry?
 [b]Day 05: A book that makes Ты happy [i]The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen[/b] A long, ho
Day 06: A book that makes you sad

A Child Called It - Dave Pelzer

This book chronicles the unforgettable account of one of the most severe child abuse cases in California history. It is the story of Dave Pelzer, who was brutally beaten and starved by his emotionally unstable, alcoholic mother: a mother who played tortuous, unpredictable games--games that left him nearly dead. He had to learn how to play his mother's games in order to survive because she no longer considered him a son, but a slave; and no longer a boy, but an "it." Dave's bed was an old army cot in the basement, and his clothes were torn and raunchy. When his mother allowed him the luxury of food, it was nothing more than spoiled scraps that even the dogs refused to eat. The outside world knew nothing of his living nightmare. He had nothing or no one to turn to, but his dreams kept him alive--dreams of someone taking care of him, loving him and calling him their son.
 [b]Day 06: A book that makes Ты sad [i]A Child Called It - Dave Pelzer[/b] This book chronicl
Day 07: A book that makes you laugh

City of Bones - Cassandra Clare

When fifteen-year-old Clary Fray heads out to the Pandemonium Club in New York City, she hardly expects to witness a murder― much less a murder committed by three teenagers covered with strange tattoos and brandishing bizarre weapons. Then the body disappears into thin air. It's hard to call the police when the murderers are invisible to everyone else and when there is nothing―not even a smear of blood―to show that a boy has died. Or was he a boy?

This is Clary's first meeting with the Shadowhunters, warriors dedicated to ridding the earth of demons. It's also her first encounter with Jace, a Shadowhunter who looks a little like an angel and acts a lot like a jerk. Within twenty-four hours Clary is pulled into Jace's world with a vengeance, when her mother disappears and Clary herself is attacked by a demon. But why would demons be interested in ordinary mundanes like Clary and her mother? And how did Clary suddenly get the Sight? The Shadowhunters would like to know...

I actually wanted to say OotP, because Harry's sass in most of it has me lmao, but considering the end... plus I already did that book. Jace makes me laugh though, and Simon.
 [b]Day 07: A book that makes Ты laugh [i]City of Кости - Cassandra Clare[/b] When fifteen-year
Day 08: Most overrated book

Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James

I read it, and it was such crap. I was making faces the entire time I read.. none of it was a turn on, if anything I was turned off by the poor writing, the pure abuse and how it gives BDSM a bad rep (when none of what was in that book was actual, consensual BDSM.)

Another overrated book is Looking for Alaska.
 [b]Day 08: Most overrated book [i]Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James[/i][/b] I read it, and it
Day 09: A book you thought you wouldn't like but you ended up loving

Poison Study - Maria V. Snyder

"About to be executed for murder, Yelena is offered an extraordinary reprieve. She'll eat the best meals, have rooms in the palace—and risk assassination by anyone trying to kill the Commander of Ixia.

And so Yelena chooses to become a food taster. But the chief of security, leaving nothing to chance, deliberately feeds her Butterfly's Dust—and only by appearing for her daily antidote will she delay an agonizing death from the poison.

As Yelena tries to escape her new dilemma, disasters keep mounting. Rebels plot to seize Ixia and Yelena develops magical powers she can't control. Her life is threatened again and choices must be made. But this time the outcomes aren't so clear..."

Love may be a bit much but I really liked it.
 [b]Day 09: A book Ты thought Ты wouldn't like but Ты ended up loving [i]Poison Study - Maria V
Day 10: A book that reminds you of home

Lost & Found - Nicole Williams

"There’s complicated. And there’s Rowen Sterling.

After numbing pain for the past five years with boys, alcohol, and all-around apathy, she finds herself on a Greyhound bus to nowhere Montana the summer after she graduates high school. Her mom agreed to front the bill to Rowen’s dream art school only if Rowen proves she can work hard and stay out of trouble at Willow Springs Ranch. Cooking breakfast at the crack of dawn for a couple dozen ranch hands and mucking out horse stalls are the last things in the world Rowen wants to spend her summer doing.

Until Jesse Walker saunters into her life wearing a pair of painted-on jeans, a cowboy hat, and a grin that makes something in her chest she’d thought was frozen go boom-boom. Jesse’s like no one else, and certainly nothing like her. He’s the bright and shiny to her dark and jaded.

Rowen knows there’s no happily-ever-after for the golden boy and the rebel girl—happily-right-now is a stretch—so she tries to forget and ignore the boy who makes her feel things she’s not sure she’s ready to feel. But the more she pushes him away, the closer he seems to get. The more she convinces herself she doesn’t care, the harder she falls.

When her dark secrets refuse to stay locked behind the walls she’s kept up for years, Rowen realizes it’s not just everyone else she needs to be honest with. It’s herself."

I don't know why, that family is way more amazing than mine, but.. it just feels homey.
 [b]Day 10: A book that reminds Ты of Главная [i]Lost & Found - Nicole Williams[/b] "There’s co
Day 11: A book you hated

There's three that I actually despised..

Down to You - M. Leighton
Bared to You - Sylvia Day
Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James
Day 12: A book you love but hate at the same time

Hard Bitten - Chloe Neill (Book 4 of the Chicagoland Vampires series)

Times are hard for newly minted vampire Merit. Ever since shapeshifters announced their presence to the world, humans have been rallying against supernaturals—and they're camping outside of Cadogan House with protest signs that could turn to pitchforks at any moment. Inside its doors, things between Merit and her Master, green-eyed heartbreaker Ethan Sullivan, are tense. But then the mayor of Chicago calls Merit and Ethan to a clandestine meeting and tells them about a violent vamp attack that has left three women missing. His message is simple: get your House in order. Or else.

Merit needs to get to the bottom of this crime, but it doesn't help that she can't tell who's on her side. So she secretly calls in a favor from someone who's tall, dark, and part of an underground vamp group that may have some deep intel on the attack. Merit soon finds herself in the heady, dark heart of Chicago's supernatural society—a world full of vampires who seem to be ready to fulfill the protesting human's worst fears, and a place where she'll learn that you can't be a vampire without getting a little blood on your hands.

I love it but something happened that I hated and cried about forever.
last edited Больше года
 [b]Day 12: A book Ты Любовь but hate at the same time [i]Hard Bitten - Chloe Neill (Book 4 of the
Day 13: Your favorite writer

I don't have a favorite, but here are some of my favorites

Richelle Mead
Cassandra Clare (I don't like her, but I do enjoy her books)
Colleen Hoover
Sarah Dessen
Day 14: Book turned movie and completely desecrated

Vampire Academy

Best book series, WORST movie adaption ever.
last edited Больше года
 [b]Day 14: Book turned movie and completely desecrated [i]Vampire Academy[/i][/b] Best book se
Day 15: Favorite male character

Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices - Cassandra Clare)
 [b]Day 15: Избранное male character [i]Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices - Cassandra Clare)[/i]
Day 16: Favorite female character

Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead)
last edited Больше года
 [b]Day 16: Избранное female character [i]Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead)[/i][/b]
Day 17: Favorite quote from your favorite book

I don't just have one from a favorite book, but here are a few favorites from my fave series'

"Life is a book, and there are a thousand pages I have not yet read." - The Infernal Devices

"Don't regret too much the choices you have made in the past, only make the right ones in the future. We are ever capable of change and ever capable of being our better selves." - The Infernal Devices

"You endure what is unbearable, and you bear it." - The Infernal Devices

"One must always be careful of books and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." - The Infernal Devices

"We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are." - Harry Potter

Day 18: A book that disappointed you

Allegiant - Veronica Roth

I absolutely loved Divergent, but the trilogy's quality went down with each book. Insurgent was alright, and I really didn't care for Allegiant. I was bored for about 3/4 of the book, total let down.

The faction-based society that Tris Prior once believed in is shattered - fractured by violence and power struggles and scarred by loss and betrayal. So when offered a chance to explore the world past the limits she's known, Tris is ready. Perhaps beyond the fence, she and Tobias will find a simple new life together, free from complicated lies, tangled loyalties, and painful memories.

But Tris's new reality is even more alarming than the one she left behind. Old discoveries are quickly rendered meaningliess. Explosive new truths change the hearts of those she loves. And once again, Tris must battle to comprehend to complexities of human nature - and of herself - while facing impossible choices about courage, allegiance, sacrifice, and love.
 [b]Day 18: A book that disappointed Ты [i]Allegiant - Veronica Roth[/i][/b] I absolutely Любовь
Day 19: Favorite book turned into a movie

The Fault in Our Stars - John Green

"Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten."

One where I loved the book and loved the movie too!

Also Harry Potter 3 & 4.
 [b]Day 19: Избранное book turned into a movie [i]The Fault in Our Stars - John Green[/b] "Despi
Day 20: Favorite romance book

Easy - Tammara Webber

"When Jacqueline follows her longtime boyfriend to the college of his choice, the last thing she expects is a breakup two months into sophomore year. After two weeks in shock, she wakes up to her new reality: she's single, attending a state university instead of a music conservatory, ignored by her former circle of friends, and failing a class for the first time in her life.

Leaving a party alone, Jacqueline is assaulted by her ex's frat brother. Rescued by a stranger who seems to be in the right place at the right time, she wants nothing more than to forget the attack and that night - but her savior, Lucas, sits on the back row of her econ class, sketching in a notebook and staring at her. Her friends nominate him to be the perfect rebound.

When her attacker turns stalker, Jacqueline has a choice: crumple in defeat or learn to fight back. Lucas remains protective, but he's hiding secrets of his own. Suddenly appearances are everything, and knowing who to trust is anything but easy."
 [b]Day 20: Избранное romance book [i]Easy - Tammara Webber[/b] "When Jacqueline follows her lon
Day 21: The first novel you remember reading

Okay, so not including children's books (the first series I actually got into was Junie B. Jones)..

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling

"Harry Potter thinks he is an ordinary boy. He lives with his Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia and cousin Dudley, who are mean to him and make him sleep in a cupboard under the stairs. (Dudley, however, has two bedrooms, one to sleep in and one for all his toys and games.) Then Harry starts receiving mysterious letters and his life is changed forever. He is whisked away by a beetle-eyed giant of a man and enrolled at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The reason: Harry Potter is a wizard! "

I think I was about 10 at the time. This series is what really started my love of reading, and was my first fandom, I owe it so much <33
last edited Больше года
 [b]Day 21: The first novel Ты remember reading[/b] Okay, so not including children's Книги (the f
Day 22: A book that makes you cry

There's a lot, honestly, I'm a crybaby. Lol. But one that made me bawl..

Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare

"A net of shadows begins to tighten around the Shadowhunters of the London Institute. Mortmain plans to use his Infernal Devices, an army of pitiless automatons, to destroy the Shadowhunters. He needs only one last item to complete his plan: he needs Tessa Gray.

Charlotte Branwell, head of the London Institute, is desperate to find Mortmain before he strikes. But when Mortmain abducts Tessa, the boys who lay equal claim to her heart, Jem and Will, will do anything to save her. For though Tessa and Jem are now engaged, Will is as much in love with her as ever.

As those who love Tessa rally to rescue her from Mortmain’s clutches, Tessa realizes that the only person who can save her is herself. But can a single girl, even one who can command the power of angels, face down an entire army?"

City of Heavenly Fire is another, though. CC knows how to break your feels.
 [b]Day 22: A book that makes Ты cry[/b] There's a lot, honestly, I'm a crybaby. Lol. But one that
Day 23: A book you've wanted to read for a while but still haven't

The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan

"Percy Jackson is a good kid, but he can't seem to focus on his schoolwork or control his temper. And lately, being away at boarding school is only getting worse—Percy could have sworn his pre-algebra teacher turned into a monster and tried to kill him. When Percy's mom finds out, she knows it's time that he knew the truth about where he came from, and that he go to the one place he'll be safe. She sends Percy to Camp Half Blood, a summer camp for demigods (on Long Island), where he learns that the father he never knew is Poseidon, God of the Sea. Soon a mystery unfolds and together with his friends—one a satyr and the other the demigod daughter of Athena—Percy sets out on a quest across the United States to reach the gates of the Underworld (located in a recording studio in Hollywood) and prevent a catastrophic war between the gods."

Basically the entire Percy Jackson series. My nephews been wanting me to start it forever, but it never feels like the right time. xP I watched the movie and it was okay, but most fans say the movie was bad, so.
 [b]Day 23: A book you've wanted to read for a while but still haven't [i]The Lightning Thief - Ri
Day 24: A book you wish more people would read

Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead

"Lissa Dragomir is a Moroi princess: a mortal vampire with a rare gift for harnessing the earth's magic. She must be protected at all times from Strigoi; the fiercest vampires—the ones who never die. The powerful blend of human and vampire blood that flows through Rose Hathaway, Lissa's best friend, makes her a dhampir. Rose is dedicated to a dangerous life of protecting Lissa from the Strigoi, who are hell-bent on making Lissa one of them.

After two years of freedom, Rose and Lissa are caught and dragged back to St. Vladimir's Academy, a school for vampire royalty and their guardians-to-be, hidden in the deep forests of Montana. But inside the iron gates, life is even more fraught with danger…and the Strigoi are always close by.

Rose and Lissa must navigate their dangerous world, confront the temptations of forbidden love, and never once let their guard down, lest the evil undead make Lissa one of them forever…"

The whole series though, basically.
 [b]Day 24: A book Ты wish еще people would read [i]Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead[/b] "Liss
Day 25: A character who you can relate to the most

Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)

Maybe. Or Ron, or Tessa Gray or Julian Blackthorn.
last edited Больше года
 [b]Day 25: A character who Ты can relate to the most [i]Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)[/i][/b]
Day 26: A book that changed your opinion about something

The Sea of Tranquility - Katja Millay

"I live in a world without magic or miracles. A place where there are no clairvoyants or shapeshifters, no angels or superhuman boys to save you. A place where people die and music disintegrates and things suck. I am pressed so hard against the earth by the weight of reality that some days I wonder how I am still able to lift my feet to walk.

Former piano prodigy Nastya Kashnikov wants two things: to get through high school without anyone learning about her past and to make the boy who took everything from her—her identity, her spirit, her will to live—pay.

Josh Bennett’s story is no secret: every person he loves has been taken from his life until, at seventeen years old, there is no one left. Now all he wants is be left alone and people allow it because when your name is synonymous with death, everyone tends to give you your space.

Everyone except Nastya, the mysterious new girl at school who starts showing up and won’t go away until she’s insinuated herself into every aspect of his life. But the more he gets to know her, the more of an enigma she becomes. As their relationship intensifies and the unanswered questions begin to pile up, he starts to wonder if he will ever learn the secrets she’s been hiding—or if he even wants to."

I wanted to say Lost & Found, but I already used that one, so. This'll do.
 [b]Day 26: A book that changed your opinion about something [i]The Sea of Tranquility - Katja Mil
Day 27: The most surprising plot or twist

This is tough, but off the top of my head..

Hopeless - Colleen Hoover

"Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…

That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.

Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever."

I won't say the twist because I don't want to spoil it! But it was pretty crazy.
last edited Больше года
 [b]Day 27: The most surprising plot или twist[/b] This is tough, but off the вверх of my head.. [
Day 28: Favorite title of a book

Twisted Perfection ( - Abbi Glines)

Also The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.
 [b]Day 28: Избранное Название of a book [i]Twisted Perfection ( - Abbi Glines)[/i][/b] Also The St
Day 29: A book everyone hated but you liked

I can't think of any, usually it's the other way around (people loved it but I hated it) xp
Day 30: Your favorite book of all time

I already used them but my favorites are the Vampire Academy series, The Infernal Devices series, the Harry Potter series. <333