Ромиона (Рон и Гермиона) What book would Ты have liked to see Ron and Hermione kiss?

friendsrox posted on Jul 23, 2008 at 10:09AM
What book do you think the couple should have kissed in?

Ромиона (Рон и Гермиона) 13 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года shieldmaiden said…
5th book for sure. =) They were very civil and close in that book and to me it just seemed like it was going to happen...but of course we didn't get it until the 7th book =\
Больше года pugluver30 said…
I agree with shieldmaiden! That would have been great! That way they wouldn't have had to go through all the silly lavender brown stuff.
Больше года friendsrox said…
yea...that was way weird!!!
thx 4 ur responses shieldmaiden and pugluver30!!!
Long Live Weasley and Granger!!
Больше года -SarahRaRaRa- said…
6th book.=D After Ron broke up with Lavender, i hoped that they would finally get together.=D
last edited Больше года
Больше года KathyHalliwell said…
I agree with you
Больше года chainsaw_teddy said…
I actualy got the feeling that they were kinda together in the last chapter of the sixth book..o.O
Больше года Gina_2009 said…
Well I think in 5th or 6th year becouse thats how I think.
Больше года amcintyre345 said…
6th for sure
Больше года gennyjonas18 said…
It really was nice that they kissed on the last book....because of all the sad things that happened in the book, at least one event cheered you up! But it would be better if Ron directly said something like "Hermione, I've been waiting to kiss you since I was 15! I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!" I don't care if it's too cheezy.
Больше года foopetsrule said…
In the six book I wish that while Ron was dating Lavender, Hermione kissed him!! I wanted so badly for her, when he was on a date with Lavender, tap him on the shoulder, then kiss him when he turned around. Then after the kiss, just have her turn around and leave. Making Lavender speechless!
Больше года missceleb86 said…
heart
6th after ron won the qudditch game or 7th not in the battle of hogwarts but when ron comes back to harry and hermione in the silver doe chapter
Больше года ej07 said…
The 6th.
Больше года Flickerflame said…
Near the end of the 6th. I actually believed they were a couple then.