Больше года Revolutionize said…
Muffins > Waffles. By far.
Больше года parker203 said…
I like chicken
I Like chicken
Больше года AngelsWrath said…
crying
@parker203: I would have to agree with you, im dying to have a 3rd season to, unfortunaly knowing there will be a 3rd season in time just makes time seem to go slower..
But we are sure of the third season? Lol
cool
I dont really have a doubt about it, here is the way i see it. Rosario+vampire was released in 2008, right after it was released gonzo hit a rough spot with their financials. now its 4 years later and the just recently released the English dubed version of R+V. since the release of the english version the fan base and support of R+V has skyrocketed. recently as well there has been sightings of advertisments for the first two anime seasons. if i was gonzo i would want to put advertising up for R+V before i announce a 3rd season in order to try to get more people hooked to it, this way i make more money when the 3rd season actually comes out. I have a few freinds that have been interested in anime for a few years, and i never took a interest in it. I watched both season of R+V in 2 days, i have talked to my friends and have heard nothing but good commenting on the series. I myself hate reading books, but yet i find my self sitting here reading a R+V manga as if i had the concentration of a Buddhist monk.
Ah I see. I really hope your right. When capu3 comes out I don't want to have to wait a year or two just for an English dub
smile
I don't think we will have to, with as much money as they have made and are still making it will probably only be a month or two after the Japanese version comes out. they have to translate the words and re-script it a lot because the Japanese huge difference in comedy that Americans do and Americans would not understand a lot of "sayings" that the Japanese have. defiantly not trying to offend anyone here, just making a point
@AngelsWrath: Okay I see what you mean. I just hope it will still be a "Play It Now" on Netflix becuase that is how I saw it. I don't get the DVD's in the mail. Just the streaming. Do you think it will still be a play it now?
Больше года Ice_Wraith said…
laugh
Pie :D
Больше года IGON93 said…
Xbox Live GamerTag: IGON93

:D
Больше года Revolutionize said…
@Igon93 XBL GT = Gernal Yuris

Don't ask me what it means, it was a random name given to me when I signed up for XBL along time ago, because the one I was using offline was taken D:
Больше года weresmyanime said…
Happy st pats day every one
Больше года Ice_Wraith said…
smile
People here have live :O?!?!?!
I like friends :3
Больше года weresmyanime said…
FREE WHISKEY
Больше года RyujinKiryuu said…
WARNING CONTAINS SPOILER for Code Geass

@Leegh229 your right there but, there were some people that didn't like the ending as well because they wanted Lelouch to live, and him dieing kinda made them mad. Also there where some people that just didn't understand Lelouch's plan behind his death it confused them so they didn't like the ending ether. all this I have found out from moments of boredom were I would randomly search the web.
Also because people didn't like that Lelouch died they began to question if he actually did die or if it was just a performance to make it look like he had died case in point
link

so I guess were both right....(this conclusion is drawn because I don't feel like arguing the point....though that's highly hypocritical since by typing this I'm trying to argue the point.....)

Edite:
after looking though countless videos and websites, I must admit it all points to the fact that Lelouch is alive......even the end video points to that....I found a directors cut of the ending of the second season...and it proves that Lelouch is alive.......huh who knew... here is the video
link
last edited Больше года
Больше года Kangol said…
do we really have to use this page for "off-topic" stuff? I liked using the main forum. Anyways I finished watching Elfen Lied in two nights. 1-8 in the first night and 9-13+ova in the second. It was sad but I was expecting it to be a bit more sad from what people had said. Still liked it though and it would be cool for a season two as it seems "SPOILER" she is still alive, however I don't see a very large plot for a second season as there are only two of them left and idk what to consider the director since i dont think he is really one of them but just something he did to himself.
Больше года Leegh229 said…
@RyujinKiryuu *SPOILER ALERT FOR CODE GEASS*
You'd be pretty thick to not know why Lelouch had to die in the end, plus it is a beautiful way to end the series (and emotional too)and has left an outstanding impression for an anime lover such as myself.

That being said, not everyone likes a protagonist (especially the main character) dying (see Death Note). I'll leave it at that but i will say that Code Geass has definitely left a big 'wow' factor on me, that's why it's my favorite anime :)

P.S. I also agree that Lelouch didn't actually die (although even if he did, it would leave the main series on a good note) the best piece of evidence out there is the fact that Lelouch actually gained code geass (seen in C.C. and V.V) from his father (who got it from V.V before he died) when he grabbed his neck in the sword of akasha, thus making him invincible. Note that in order for the immortality ability to activate you had to die once first.

last edited Больше года
He did live....found a leak of the directors cut ending....it proves that he is alive....
link

Proof that there will be a 3rd season and that Lelouch survived considering an older version of him is clearly represented in a few of those posters in the vid link
(if you want to skip to the posters they start at around 0:27 in the video)
As for as I can gather the 3rd season is set in the future and has a new main character who bares a striking resemblance to Lelouch..... the roomer is that this new character is Lelouches Son..... guess we will have to wait to find out!!

PS: also when he died Nunnally touched his body and saw his memory....don't we recall that, that can only happen if you have a code........(i.e the episode were this happens with C.C)

last edited Больше года
I guess you're right but I should mention there was an interview with the director and he did say lelouch died and his body was cremated along with Damocles in the sun but then again, he could be lying in case they don't make a third season ;)

R3 is a rumor as of now, I'm not going to speculate for now but I'll believe it when I see it. For now, I'm looking forward to CG: Bokoku no Akito :)
And yeah, that memory flashback that Nunally saw is further evidence that Lelouch had the code.
smile
Agreed R3 is a rumor and nothing more until we see ether a release date or we see it just randomly pop up on one of the many anime sites. though the RUMOR is that it will be out in July of this year, I think its more realistic to expect it in early next year

PS:also more proof that he got the code from his father is that after that altercation with his father in the Sword of Akasha Lelouch suddenly had the Geass symbol in both eyes instead of just the one.
last edited Больше года
humm...I just found this today...I think it might be a fan creation but its supposed to be a trailer of the new season of Code Geass.....link
also after looking around I have concluded that the 3rd Season of Code Geass is NOT supposed to be a continuation into the future but rather it is set during the same time as Code Geass R1, supposedly its in an alternate reality.......this is an unconfirmed rumor..... ya know it seems kinda odd that I'm talking about Code Geass on a forum meant for R+V XD

Update!!
Just found this
link
apparently this new season is actually a Theatrical OVA...I will be disappointed if this turns out to be true....
last edited Больше года
Больше года chillin-rv said…
@Kangol I agree with you, I thought it was sad but not as sad as some made it out to be. Personally I think Clannad is the saddest anime. It does appear that Lucy is still alive, and I think they could atleast squeeze another season out of it to actually give it a more "complete" finish like the manga. The factory is still operational and the "virus" sounded like it became global somehow..I remember Lucy saying that there are more dicloni born than there are human infants.

To anyone who wants to game sometime...
My xbox live gamertag: NightHawks5
last edited Больше года
Больше года StarSeeker11 said…
Is there going to be a Highschool DXD season 2??
@StarSeeker11
Don't know, I will look into it though since I want to know too

Update!!
Currently a second season is just a rumor and gossip, For now, there's an OVA coming up in September, as well as some short specials that will be released with the Japanese DVDs of the series, which will be released from March-August.
link
link

also The anime is based on a light novel that you can read here
link

NOTE: It is a LIGHT NOVEL NOT a manga

last edited Больше года
@RyujinKiryuu thank you i wll looking forward to it
cake
I could go for some chicken alfredo with breadsticks and a salad right about now hahaha
@Chillin-rv damn you!! now I want to get that too!! Sounds delicious.

Also, What about dessert? lol
last edited Больше года
for dessert....more chicken alfredo haha
last edited Больше года
laugh
Rofl
@RyujinKiryuu That would be Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito (mentioned it in my last post), NOT a replacement for R3 (which could potentially still happen in the future) and it's already confirmed for a theatrical release in August ;)

Strangely, it's actually meant to be a OVA season that runs for 4-5 50 minute episodes but it still gets to premier on the big screen.

Just to clear things up, the story is based on characters (ranging from Britannian, European, and Japanese) that are sent on a mission to rescue people in the European front during the war in 2017 a.t.b., which is the same time Code Geass R1 is set in :)

Link to 1st trailer: link

Second promo and lists additional characters to be featured in the OVA: link
last edited Больше года
Anybody here play Battlefield 3 on xbox?
smile
Nope, also sorry I haven't been on the form lately...been playing Skyrim on my Xbox.....its a very fun game..... ironic that I paid for most of the game and im only now just getting to play it....(brothers been playing it since we got it.....and since we per-orderd it......its been a bit)
@chillin-rv I'm hooked on Minecraft man :)
big smile
News on Skyrim: if you haven't heard there finally about to release the new DLC pack add-on for Skyrim called DawnGuard it makes being a vampire actually benefital instead of just pointless meaning the vampires get a storyline...its a big DLC pack adding a second story basicly but with vampires and the DawnGuard an an ancient guild of Vampire hunters bent on stopping the vampire leader in his goal...that goal being to gather the elder scrolls and use them to end there little sun problem. This new add on also adds two new skill trees to the game the Vampire skill tree and the Werewolf skill tree. also a new side quest is added to get another horse like shadowmare.....sept this horse can be summoned at will and is...a skeleton horse..or undead horse......

Source:link
angelic
vote your favorite anime girls in saimoe day tomorrow in other's country time link
surprise
really? does no one here play Skyrim?........... No one here is in the least bit ecstatic about the new DLC pack....... this DLC pack is basically a whole other game ....but with ...ya know .....the character you already made......and in the same areas.......well no that's not true, they created a secondary world which is basically the world of the undead XD....Note: you have to go to this undead world to claim the Skeleton horse summon........oh just read all this from the wiki link I provided in the previous post
@RyujinKiryuu Nah i don't play Skyrim sorry XD
The only 2 things i know about it are the famous "i used to be a 'insert your word', but then i took an arrow to the knee" and "Fus Ro Dah!!" lines

A couple of parodies i like XD
link
link
Fus Ro Dah!! XD The unrelenting force shout
“Fus” means force, “Ro” means balance, and “Dah” means push.

more Skyrim shout trivia later!!

Edit: Marked for death Shout: KRII LUN AUS. Translation: Kill Leech Suffer
Description:Speak, and let your Voice herald doom, as an opponent's armor and lifeforce are weakened.
last edited Больше года
2nd round in saimoe league vote now for your favorite anime girls link
Больше года Pikminlord said…
Hey, back. So were could I watch the third season(when it releases) besides my insta-watch, which I watch now?
no idea

Time for The news article of the day!!

This has been The news article of the day
 no idea Time for The news Статья of the day!! This has been The news Статья of the день
LOL, i applaud the writer for coming up with the title/ sub-title XD

Hey did any of you read up about the nude guy who ATE someone else's face off last month?
Round 8 in saimoe league vote now for your favorite anime girls link
If you want me to make caption pics of a specific anime ask here!!
also
Article of the day!!
I love that one, always makes me laugh.
last edited Больше года
 If Ты want me to make caption pics of a specific Аниме ask here!! also Статья of the day!! I lov