Rosario+Vampire Фан Club My new Capu3 Fanfic

darknightshadow posted on Sep 19, 2012 at 03:46AM
Alright community, we all want capu3 right? well, gonzo says "too damn bad"
-.-
I know right? Anyways, while i have NO power over what gonzo is doing to its fanbase right now (like all the torture and cloak and dagger shit that they seem to enjoy right now...), i can provide a fanfic to kill the time until gonzo decides it likes its fans again.
link
thats where it resides, waiting for you to read and bask in its glory.

or for you to read, come back, and tell me i suck ass at writing. either one. im not real partial.

Anyways, hope you enjoy.

One last thing: the only reason i made this forum is because i want you guys to make some ideas, and tell me what you like or dont like, maybe what you would like to see (anything but tskune's choice of girl, ill just skip right over that...) and most importantly, CHARACTER IDEAS.
Thats right, i plan to add another character. Male/Female hasnt been decided yet, but you guys can certainly speed up the process. Now the rule for this is DONT GIVE ME A BACK STORY/MONSTER TYPE. i want a personality, maybe a description of what they would look like, or a picture if your a good artist. I will deal with backstories and the episode layout. one more time, PERSONALITY AND DESCRIPTION. That will be all. Enjoy.

Rosario+Vampire Фан Club 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Crazyace77 said…
smile
I liked your story. I especially liked the part were somebody else saved the day instead of inner moka for once. I thought your writing was very descriptive I really got a good picture on what all the characters were doing. I hope you write a second chapter.
Больше года GowPro55 said…
smile
Dark my friend here is my character idea that meet's you'r Term's.
Character name: Vance Saka. Age: 15. Hair color: Dark Purple. Eye color: Dark Purple. Skin color: White.
Personality: Imagine Vance as a sensitive guy, that can talk to woman about their problem's with ease. ( For example: let's say Mizore is having a *Girl* problem. And she has no one to talk to not even Tskune. Well Vance is willing to talk!) also he can talk to guy's about their problem's with ease. In other word's you can call him the * Problem solver * he is fairly strong when it come's to fighting.
Well that is it I hope it work's. Now Vance is still the same Monster type so keep that in mind. Also allow me to ask, when you were talking about character idea's did you mean character idea's that were how should I say familiar to other character's? ( Monster type wise I mean ) if so then please inform me and I will try to give you a better character idea and beyond that I bid you fair well.