Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 20307

Больше года RosarioVampire_ said…
lol me or just anybody general ?

lol im not really into anything cause im not sure what it is...

lol... just if its gonna catch my intrest lol :P like dragon ball did, then naruto but then i quited naruto, and now rosario+vampire and also another one i cant spell lol. only seen 2 episodes.

and making it mentally slower ? .. maybe, maybe not. not in my case.
last edited Больше года
Больше года trentin01 said…
o yea i have like 2 shows but only cuz of adult swim
laugh
im watching rosario+vampire as much as i want to and can. :D

and almost every day 1-5 episodes of dragon ball./z/gt.
and then i started on sora no otoshimono, spelled righ ?
kool have you heard about darker than black
meh
no i havent but now i have lol :P
surprise
know it might be stupid just watched first episode of darker than black if it continues like this then its boring :O :P lol srry that really aint my taste if that stuff continues.
Больше года Danman2327 said…
... it let me into contact on the translated site...

that link they put just has the shows they created that's not the contact link. just go to gonzo.co.jp or whatever and on the bottom right it says "site map" click that and then find contact on the list. Make sure to ask them to use an online translator or something cause your email wont load the japanese letters properly. I got a confirmation email that was just question marks.
last edited Больше года
how do u use an online translator
Больше года Namorock said…
what i mean by mentally slower is basically like looking at a clock to leave a classroom or such.

time fly's when having fun.. yes? so don't think about it and just do something else that catches your interest, for instance my main genre is Harem just because it's amusing to see a bunch of random chicks do unrealistic stupid shit to one particular person.

But that's just me....

But like i said before contacting them won't make it faster they're probably not reading or they have a program that auto responds to you, or even if they are it would be simply dumb considering all the commotion you guys have been bringing up about their budget and such they would have to hire some one to read and respond so i doubt they will... just saying.
Больше года Cykke said…
tongue
Well I understand your just saying and you're entitled to your opinion but I'll be fine, thanks! ;]
Больше года qqpp said…
So will there be a 3. season?
Больше года Cykke said…
No one knows. =/ Sorry.
laugh
im not sure if it makes gonzo slower by contacting them but i won´t contact them since im not 100 % sure where to do and what to write :P lol

and as Cykke said, we dont know for sure if theres gonna be a 3rd season but we hope so :)

how do you not know how to use an online translator? go to
freetranslation.com type what you want and select japanese and then translate. Its not freakin hard. And to translate a webpage go to translate.google.com and paste the url into the box and it'll do it.

and it wont make them slower.
last edited Больше года
cool
oh okay. first time we talked about this it sounded like i should copy the url into freetranslation.com also :P lol
o lol duh
Больше года blaze1514 said…
man no one here knows when rosario+vampire is going to come out hear eather, hay but at least your post arent a year old like most places
last edited Больше года
worried
lol yeah your right many places the post´s are over a year old or sometimes just several months lol :)

and srry nobody here knows if theres gonna be a 3rd season, i think theres gonna be just dont know when :O ?
dude I found this pic that looks like a header for a season 3 on this sites serch engine, rosario+vampire season 3 and it says TSUCI 3
 dude I found this pic that looks like a header for a season 3 on this sites serch engine, rosario+vam
surprise
what site can u write the link down ?

tsugi 3 ? shoudnt it be capu 3 ?
On this site (fanpop) I typed it in one of the serch bars. link
Больше года Cykke said…
hmmm
I used a translator for Tsugi and it came up as next or stage.

Probably just a fan pic and nothing official but you never know. ;/
Can you contact the person who uploaded it and ask?
Ive messeged him all I can do now is wait and hope he sends back
Больше года Cykke said…
wink
Okay. ;]
ok thanks 4 how to usa a translater
Больше года Olar said…
hmmm
i hope this pic i real
Больше года Cykke said…
wink
Me too. ;]
yeah me too :D btw i looked at the link it says season 3 under the picture ? but dont know if its related to the pic???
I think its a fan pic cause I would think Tsugi3 would be in a similar font to Capu2. I don't see why they wouldn't message you back as long as the go on this site a lot(and speak english). I googled Rosario Vampire Tsugi3 and all it gave me was a link to that picture(and nothing about information on it or season 3 so the origin of it must have been on fanpop). I googled Tsugi and it means "next"(I couldn't get the answer from a translator cause I guess it only takes Jap letters.)

edit: I looked at it again and it was submitted 6 months ago -_-

95% chance ain't real
last edited Больше года
cool
probaly ain´t real lol... just it could have been or maybe not..... :P

just it could have been since i searched it and i also found next. ?? it didn´t relly make any sense, but guess it has to be capu 3 or season :P :)
Больше года Olar said…
i did a google image search on Rosario Vampire Tsugi 3 end found the pic but i think its fan-made...i hope i am wrong
smile
i also thinks that its fan made :O

it makes no sense changing suddenly from capu to tsugi ? :P
Больше года Stories1991 said…
how long till about capu 3 comes out ??
i have been w8in a long time no..
meh
nobody knows srry :O

we are guessing in february but thats only a guess...
dang I started something didnt I
Больше года Olar said…
yeah you did :P
it's fan made, move on. You can tell cause it was posted 6 months ago.
true

Больше года Olar said…
crying
i gonna cry my self to sleep
hmmm
ehm guys ive been watching rosario+vampire on youtube. and today when i looked at my favs in youtube i coudnt see the first episode of capu 1. dure to copyrights off: Shueisha Corporation.

u think that this company, Shueisha Corporation. have overtaken rosario+vampire ? or what ?

on youtube it says exact this:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by 株式会社 集英社

do you think they "own" rosario+vampire or is it something else ?
Больше года silvertoes said…
big smile
hey guys, im a noob, just watch season 1 and 2.. cant get enough of it, which chapter of the manga that continue from the end of season 2?

hope u guys can help me out..
I hope they dont own it. Well umm no if they do then that means we could e-mail them about season 3 so yeah I hope they do.
Больше года vimpire said…
do you think they have changed the name or put it into japanes but english letters?

just a thougth thats all
laugh
vimpire: do you think they have changed the name or put it into japanes but english letters?

what do you mean what have they changed the words season or the
Shueisha Corporation. ?

i dont think its anything important just wierd why a corporation suddenly should suspend aguys account on youtube for an video with r+v ?

maybe they thought it was too naughty or perverted lol :P
Its the manga's publisher. They've been having the rights to rosario+vampire since before the anime. I think Gonzo shares rights to it.

*spent 2 seconds on google, It ain't that hard.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Cykke said…
tongue
Ah well, didn't really expect that picture to be Season 3. Reading the Manga, it's pretty good.

*Hey Dan, lighten up. Every comment you post has something negative directed at others in it..
cool
well im a negative person
Больше года Cykke said…
tongue
That's fine, but It's not very respectful to be negative towards nice people on here who are just asking questions..No one's forcing you to answer them.
worried
lol :P i dont really care im playing an online game where i hear crap everyday so negative things aint bad at all :P lol hahahaha :) :D

so thoose 2 companies are together with each other :O execpt that Shueisha Corporation owns rights of manga ? and gonzo owns rights of anime ???
Больше года Olar said…
a little wearde but posseble :S