Royal Pains If I Were a Sick Man, Yaba diba diba diba oh hell!

Councilman posted on Jul 17, 2009 at 11:03AM
For those who don't know the title is a play on a song from a Jewish musical "Fiddler on the Roof" the song is "If I Were a Rich Man" sung by the leading male character Topal.
But back to our TV show Hank & Jill did, Libby is planning to with Tucker and Divya doesn't want to with the man she is supposed to marry but doesn't seem to love. Mean while Evan still needed a car and got a Tesla worth around $100,000 and the dog will live. Wow action packed suspenseful. Oh yea Jill's fears for her job because of her relationship with Hank didn't last. And to think we learned all this a New Parts Newberg's dog's Barkmitsfa, and in under an hour. This is still going to require notes. I would love to have that car.
The picture is from before she had the tire aired up.

For those who don't know the Название is a play on a song from a Jewish musical "Fiddler on the Roof" th
last edited on Jul 17, 2009 at 11:22AM
save

Royal Pains 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Councilman said…
smirk
I just watched this episode for a second time with a friend who's never seen the show before and in our conversation a good point came up. Evan is a bit of a goof and can be a little pushy about trying to promote Hank Med and even a little insensitive at times. But he has gone out of his way to be nice to Divya whom he complimented from the beginning and in this episode has tried to be a good friend by reaching out to Divya on a topic she is trying to ignore but is not going away uptil she faces it head on, and still she's being a bit of a bitch. I wonder are the writers trying to tell us that she genuinely dislikes Evan or is it they want us to think she's trying to deny her attraction to him because he's a goof sometimes?
I have been around A long time but I would like to hear some other ideas on this. Especially from some ladies who just may have a better take on this. Heck I may not even be close.
This is from an interview with Reshma (Divya).
Question: Do you see something developing with the character possibly?
Reshma: Absolutely. Absolutely. I mean, it’s easy, he's so funny and he's very easy to improv off. But I think I could hold my own a little bit with him. We get along obviously as people, so it's very easy to work with someone who you already feel that you could, you know, you have chemistry with.

I think she's one of the most attractive women of East Indian origins I have ever seen and surely the tallest by far.
last edited Больше года
 I just watched this episode for a секунда time with a friend who's never seen the Показать before and in o
smirk
I do my best to learn something new everyday and today is no exception. From the moment New Parts first appeared in the pilot i thought wow very attractive woman then in the Strategic Planning episode she's the Grandmother of a young woman in her 20s (I assume since she drinks), and at that point I'm thinking she doesn't look old enough to be a Grandmother. So after seeing her in "If I Were a Sick Man", I looked her up. Turns out she's 56, WOW who'd of thunked it. I know one thing from the earliest time I can remember and I can remember being 4 and my Grandmothers never did look this young. is it the perception of a very young person looking at an older person or am I right in thinking that older people look younger these days because they live longer these days. Just look at at Christine Ebersole and I think you'll see what I mean.
I sure would like to hear some of your opinions it gets lonely in here all alone sometimes.

last edited Больше года
 I do my best to learn something new everyday and today is no exception. From the moment New Parts fir
Больше года Chuckster said…
heart
I want to change the title from If I were A Sick Man, to I am a Jealous Man. Here we are 6 shows into Hank Med. that's what I call it. Any how Hank and Jill get to do the horizontal hula in the 6th show and here I am 2 years in Love with Sarah and I don't get to do anything but make out and I have Morgan to blame for that the latex thief. Okay maybe I'm not the real Chuck but I can dream can't I. Oh yes I agree that New Parts Newberg is a babe. She's not a Jill or Sarah but then there is only one Sarah.
last edited Больше года
 I want to change the Название from If I were A Sick Man, to I am a Jealous Man. Here we are 6 shows into
smirk
Okay Chuckster I'm going to let the picture of the beautiful Yvonne Strahovski (Sarah) slide but only because I have been raising hell about idiots who make up lists of the worlds most beautiful women and Yvonne is placed behind some I think are ugly inside and out. I won't include their names but on of them's initials are M.O. Sickening.
Anyway I have to answer your picture with one from this show which is now up there in my book with Chuck, Psych, NCIS, Bones, Eureka, and CSI N.Y. I used to include CSI but Grissom left and the show took a nose dive. Warehouse 13 still has a ways to go yet.
Glad to see another post even if you got the picture wrong. lol. OMG she's so beautiful, But Jill and Divya aren't bad either. I would have included Libby as a beauty but she's only 16 so she's just cute till she's 18. I couldn't find a Glamour shot like the one of Yvonne but I have that one of here too.
last edited Больше года
 Okay Chuckster I'm going to let the picture of the beautiful Yvonne Strahovski (Sarah) slide but only
smirk
Does anyone else wonder why when people on TV faint they never get head injuries? I know of a few people who got more than just an injury they died, and yet we have two ladies within minutes of each other fainting and nothing. I guess it's part of the magic of television like when someone is knocked unconscious and there is never any last effects. Truth is if you are knocked out with a punch or especialy by a blow to the head you are very near death every time. Oh the magic of Hollywood.