Royal Pains Can Ты hear me now?

Councilman posted on Jul 21, 2009 at 11:36AM
Wow 186 visits to Italian induction who would have guessed that many people wanted to know how to seal a plastic bottle. LOL
All those visits and no one has any thoughts about the show? Well I hope you're going to keep watching it.
Hello can you hear me now. I guess not.

Royal Pains 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года HillaryC said…
smile
I hear you. Stop yelling already. LOL. I hope you don't mind Councilman but I just had to put my two cents worth in on the attack that person did on you for asking a question he or she (you never know for sure) couldn't answer. I know from seeing your handy works all over and chatting with you after I posted in response to that funny story you wrote on Italian Induction that you try to stimulate conversations on a lot of web sites all over the place.
I think as you said this is a place where where most of us come to meet others and to have fun not to be idiots and attack someone. You should complain about that person although it my be a young child playing grown up. But then there are some pretty smart young people here too. So don't let some twerp get to you it's bad for your heart condition. My girlfriends all say I talk to much and they made me use this picture of the real H.C. because they say the same about her. lol.
Больше года Councilman said…
smirk
Mind? Hell I welcome the company it'd lonely being trapped in here for weeks all alone.
That child playing has been dealt with thank you.
I realize you like using that picture of the other Hillary as your own but bot she was looking sad even for her that day. Looks a lot like hang over city to me. Not that i would know anything about such things. lol