Royal Pains Pure Speculation What do Ты think?

Councilman posted on Jul 21, 2009 at 12:34PM
We know Divya is engaged to someone she does not seem to want to marry, and from we saw of her discussion about it with Evan she feels trapped. Does anyone disagree with my assessment so far?
My crystal ball tells me that the answer to her dilemma is the very guy she's been treating badly for no real good reason. That's right it's Evan. I think as her wedding day looms close Evan will come up up with a plan to save the day, but it will only complicate matters. Evans solution will be for them to elope. Then let the fun begin and not what you may be thinking. What say you to that?
 We know Divya is engaged to someone she does not seem to want to marry, and from we saw of her discus

Royal Pains 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года HillaryC said…
smile
I can see that happening but some how it's vaguely familiar. Or maybe it's just logical. Let's say it happens like you say, then I say Divya a Evan end up in a serious relationship but only after a bunch of funny situations, because they have to live together to keep up the appearance because Divya doesn't want her parents to know it's a stunt. That includes Hank, and her brother. I know we don't know that she has one yet. But what if there is one and it turns out to be Lester Patel from Chuck. He may be out of work and he'd be a funny protective baby brother. He is short and she is tall. Okay I went a little nuts but I think this is what you were looking for.
last edited Больше года
 I can see that happening but some how it's vaguely familiar. или maybe it's just logical. Let's say it
Больше года hankmedfan said…
The tension between Divya and Evan works to keep fans coming back every week, but in real life (the Hamptons) it doesn't make sense. Evan needs to grow up, his character vacillates between a teenager in heat and a car salesman. He's incredibly funny and can be very charming, and he does have his shining moments, but the best I can see for his immediate future is a one-nighter with Divya that throws her into the arms of her fiancee and breaks Evan's heart. (I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO KEEP WATCHING!)
Больше года Councilman said…
smirk
I disagree with the one-nighter theory. Divya is playing this as if she were raise in the tradition of of her ancestry which would hold a dim view on premarital relations. Besides I have seen people who seem to be at odds with each other fall in love. it just takes a long time for one of them in this case Divya to realize that she pushes Evan away as way to avoid her true feelings. Even on the other hand was attracted to her from the get go. I think.
Больше года hankmedfan said…
Coucilman, Hi! I think you're probably right, it would be unusual for someone of Divya's wealth and cultural heritage to have a one-nighter with anyone, but this is television. And too many times writers have done the exact opposite of what I would have hoped for or wanted. Maybe it'll be a near miss, maybe nothing at all. I think a lot of followers are hopeful for a pairing of both Evan/Divya and Hank/Jill. Imagine the tension if Divya realized she loved Evan, but married her fiancee anyway. I'm kind of sad about the Hank/Jill thing and how quickly it cooled down. (I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next Thursday!)