Royal Pains ~*COUNTDOWN TO 100 FANS*~

Lisa_Huddy posted on Aug 13, 2009 at 05:49PM
AS of today, August 13, we are at 80 FANS!

Time to spread the joy of Royal Pains!!!

To spend the time, post predictions for tonights episode, AM I BLUE?
save

Royal Pains 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Councilman said…
smirk
Lisa_Huddy isn't it amazing that we have as many as over 400 people view some topics and we still have less than 100 fans. I try all the time to spur interest and as I'm sure you know I speculate with my goof predictions all the time and I have even been close. lol. We need to push this show with our friends. I tried for over a year to get a friend to watch Chuck and it took for ever but she finally did agree to watch the first 6 minutes of the pilot and now she's a hooked fan watching the first season. We all need to get our friends to watch Royal Pains on the USA web site or Fancast or HULU and grow the fan base.
By the way "In Am I Blue" she was but Gumby was in shock. If you have to ask who Gumby is you missed something. Go back and watch "No Body's Perfect". I told you where to watch.
 Lisa_Huddy isn't it amazing that we have as many as over 400 people view some topics and we still hav
Больше года Lisa_Huddy said…
meh
right now as i type this, we have 101 FANS!!! finally...

haha but really im with you on that councilman. our fan spot is looking a little.... deserted. we need a little more excitement in order for people to become interested. but right now im happy that we broke the 100 mark