Royal Pains Good News for Фаны

Councilman posted on Aug 14, 2009 at 02:06PM
I was just reading an article that says over a dozen Summer TV shows are really in the tank ratings wise. The good news here is Royal Pains is doing well with climbing ratings.
Now It's up to us to help that continue by telling all our friends about the show. And no I don't work for the USA network nor do I have anything to do with Royal Pains past being a fan just like the rest of you or you wouldn't be here reading this. While you're at it tell your friends about Fanpop there is a site here for everyone and it's a great way to make meet and make new friends from around the world. i know I sure have from Eastern Europe to New Zealand, Australia, South America, the Middle East, Canada, all over the U.K. and even Africa.
I think this web site comes from Reykjavik Iceland. I get that from the times on the posts. It's the only place where the posting times match the time there. Very cool and not temperature wise.
 I was just Чтение an Статья that says over a dozen Summer TV shows are really in the tank ratings w
last edited on Aug 14, 2009 at 02:09PM

Royal Pains 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года BondJBond said…
cool
I saw that story too and I thought it is getting to be a USA thing to put out good shows I saw that Burn Notice is also growing, but Psych didn't make either the good or bad list and I think I know why. It's getting old to see the same thing every week and nothing ever changes.
At least here we get to see Even maybe changing some. I really like this show and I try to get all my pals to watch it.