Royal Pains Speculation GameTime.

Councilman posted on Sep 01, 2009 at 02:38PM
I have to get back in a Hank Med frame of mind. I got kind of wrapped up in the Love story unfolding on Eureka and it distracted me.
My idea here is for us to come up with either what you would like to see next or what you think may be coming next.

When we last saw our HERO he was under the misapprehension that Jill had reconnected with Charlie and Jill was thinking Hank moved on in a matter of hours with Zoe. Evan went in search of Dad Eddie R. Lawson and Hank had just discovered that. Mean while Divya chickened out of her plan to cut the cord and break off her engagement before it got started so that leaves a great deal to consider.

So I tell you what. I'll give the privilege of the first shot at Speculation to someone else so as not to appear to be trying to dominate the game. Oh yes it is a game. And to the winner gets undying gratitude from all the fans for providing us with entertainment while we wait forever for the real show to come back.
All I ask is that we keep it clean and or as tasteful as we can. Be serious or go for comedy it matters not.
And now let the games begin.
 I have to get back in a Hank Med frame of mind. I got kind of wrapped up in the Любовь story unfolding

Royal Pains No Ответы