Руперт Гринт Руперт Гринт

piperpayton22 posted on Jul 30, 2007 at 11:46AM
do you like rupert more than daniel cuz i do he is way kooler and doesnt do stupid shows plus he doesnt look gay in tight clothes like daniel

Руперт Гринт 12 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года tinydancer said…
I like him much more than Daniel cos he just seems more down to earth and like a regular guy, Daniel is much more famous and I think it really shows in how he acts! Also, I think Rupert is perfect as Ron, and I'm still not sold on Daniel as Harry so I would totally pick Rupert over Daniel any day!
Больше года caintil31 said…
i like him a lot more than daniel. Rupert is a better actor than Daniel. When i read the books i imagine Harry the way they describe him in the book. I imagine Ron as Rupert. Rupert doesn't portray ron, he is ron.
Больше года snoznoodle said…
Yeah he's pretty great. I like Daniel. I wasn't that happy with him until the 4th movie really but he's always been pretty good.
But Rupert is definitely the most believable of the three.
Больше года PotterGal said…
Yeah, i agree with snoznoodle. I only started to like Daniel after GOF. Rupert has always been the best actor out of the three though, in my opinion. :D
Больше года blind_moon said…
I think Rupert is awesome!! I like him better than Daniel definitely in everyway… acting, looking, personality (although I don’t know him)! He seems like he doesn’t care that he is famous while Daniel does… a lot!!
But I don’t hate Daniel! He plays Harry Potter very well and he is good looking too… just not my stile lool
Больше года cookimonstress said…
RUPERT GRINT IS THE MOST WONDERFUL MAN ON EARTH!!!...Don't get me wrong. I love Dan to death, but Rupert is the greatest!
Больше года linhousepotter said…
I think Rupert is GREAT!! I love Daniel too. He seems like a very good person, but Rupert is my favorite actor. He is really good. He is Ron. I LOVE HIS PERSONALITY!! HE IS SO DOWN TO EARTH!! I LOVE HIM!!
Больше года e2mma2weasle3 said…
heart
i say i like him way better because rup is sooo HAWT, CUTE, AMAZING, FUNNY, GREAT ACTOR, SOOOOO SEXY and daniel well he is just SEXY, HAWT, AND A GREAT ACTOR....see the difference!!!!!
Больше года samwg said…
yes i like rupert more than dan because rupert more nature than dan , i met rupert his so modest
Больше года Face_of_Music said…
HOLY YES! JUST LOOK AT THIS.....
 HOLY YES! JUST LOOK AT THIS.....
TO THIS.....
 TO THIS.....
heart
I think the one with the gun will win