Северус Снегг Fanfiction Recommends...?

karenmiller1972 posted on Oct 27, 2011 at 02:59AM
Hi all! I'm cycling back around to re-reading some of my favorite stories in fanfiction. I would like to hear others favorites.

So, I would suggest a limit on how many can be mentioned per comment (5) and try to include Title, Author, Site found, and Pairing.

I'll start with a favorite that I've recently re-read:
A Choice of Roads by Imhilien on Fanfiction.net and Ashwinder, and its a Severus Snape/Hermione Granger pairing.

(WP not mine, but, I love a good fanfic photo! All thanks to the author of this one as it wasn't me!)
 Hi all! I'm езда на велосипеде, велоспорт back around to re-reading some of my Избранное stories in fanfiction. I would li

Северус Снегг 24 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года karenmiller1972 said…
smile
And authors are more than welcome to post for themselves, however, I would appreciate it if they would submit at least one story they enjoyed by someone else along with their own works. OK????
I just finished reading 'Heart over Mind' by Regann on Obscurus Books site.

Even though it was noncanon, I really loved the build up of the relationship. Its listed as Mature, but there is no sex, and there is no explicit violence. But, I was in the mood for a grand romance, and that's what I enjoyed. As I said, I loved the buildup of the relationship.
Больше года ComoLoca said…
All of mine are of SS/HG pairing. In no particular order:

* link by link. Probably PG13 (some sex scenes, adult themes, violence and torture), AU. Site: Fanfiction.

* link by link. M rating (steamy sex scenes, no violence), EWE. Site: Fanfiction.

* link by link. R rating (very dark at parts, abuse, non-consensual sex, violence, dark Snape), AU. From Ashwinder.

* link by link. M rated (sex scenes, violence), AU from OotP. It's a WIP but the author updates it pretty regularly. From Fanfiction.

* link, and the sequels link and link by link. I'd say PG13 (Heavy petting and adult themes), AU. From Fanfiction
last edited Больше года
Больше года miss_orange said…
I want to ask you... is A Choice of Roads that you suggested, completed? I really want to read it, but it doesn't say if it's completed or not...

As for fictions... There's all SS/HG of course:
link by link: Still WIP, Author updates (every few month though:P) Rated M for future chapters (Sex scenes I suppose)
link by link Rated M for sexuality.
link by link Rated M for sexuality and violence.
link by link Rated M for non-consensual sex, violence.
link by link Rated M for sex scenes.
Plus, all the fictions ComoLoca recommended are amazing, all of them.
I thought I'll add a Fanfic photo, so here it is, for the fiction Pet Project.
 I want to ask you... is [i]A Choice of Roads[/i] that Ты suggested, completed? I really want to read
A Choice of Roads has been completed. If not on the site I suggested, let me know and I'll find the completed version for you! :)
heart
Oh my, oh my oh my oh my. I had forgotten about reading some of Teddy Radiator's marvelous works on Ashwinder.

Just re-read Father Figure, one of the healthiest and sexiest stories involving D/s that I have found. Oh my, shower time. Thank you Teddy for sharing. "10 points to Griffendor"....*smirk*
I just re-read Patrimony by Theolyn on fanfiction.net. I love this story. Its a ss/hg fanfiction, romantic and 23000 word length.
I'm reading a wip titled link by link and am really enjoying it. This author never starts posting a story until she's finished it so you're pretty much guaranteed a completed fic. She's also been updating it almost daily. You can find it on fanfiction.net. It's rated M and set about 4 years after DH.
last edited Больше года
 I'm Чтение a wip titled [url=http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7948797/1/Hermione_Granger_and_the_Crystal_
Ahh an Aurette story, I am defiantly reading it, thank you for sharing!
So I read it so far and it is amazing.... I'm spreading my love for this fic all over fanpop and the rest of the internet... Thank you!
heart
Aurette is always a truly moving author. Her works truly touch your heart with her take on the characters.
Extinctus amabitur idem on Livejournal.

I've been making my way through SSHG quiz and came across this story. Honestly, I wasn't sure I would enjoy it at first, lately, I've only been looking for strong romance/friendship stories in my fanfic ship, but, this story was so intriguing and well written, I had to see how it ended.

Angsty, mystery to be solved, hope at the end of the story.

I just had to finish it to see how it ended!
OMG! The prequel to Unquestionable Love is up! The author recommends you read the link first however as the series is not meant to be read in chronological order. The new story in called link and of course it's by link. It's rated M for sexual and violent content. It's a wip and only one chapter is up atm, but the author usually updates very regularly
@ karenmiller: Couldn't find "Extinctus amabitur idem". I tracked down amabituridem's page but just got a blank page where the fic should be. Not sure if it's my old puter misbehaving or if the story has been removed or if I ended up in the wrong place altogether :( Do you have a link to that page?

@ miss_orange: The crystal of Time was a brilliant story! I loved every minute of it and was kept guessing at all turns. It was one of the best fics I've read so far!
@ComoLoca - I cut and pasted the address here.

link

If you can't find it that way, go to the

link

And visit the quiz answers for 'You Need Help - Answers' (quiz from about 1 month ago) and it should be listed there.

Have you gone to the quiz-sshg on livejournal before? I absolutely adore morethansirius and others for keeping that site going. Sometimes when I'm looking for a fic that particularly has a marked storyline or even just looking for a good read, I go there and browse. I love that site as it brings stories together from Petulant Poetess, Granger Enchanted, Livejournal, and Ashwinder and others all together by subjects.
Thank you karen! That seems to have done the trick :)

I haven't explored livejournal very much. I had a quick look through it and found it a bit hard to navigate. I think after your recommendation though I might just have another crack at it.
heart
@ComoLoca - They just posted the answers to the Series and Sequels quiz....., and its quite a collection of tongue in cheek, some snarky, some angsty, some humorous, some romantic, just a collection of stories about SSHG that the author continued into a series or sequel stories.

link

Got to recommend the Fairy God-Jarvey series as quite humorous and cute.

I love Shiv's Big Name Death Eater! Both funny and sweet, but mostly funny.

And 'I'll Never Take Advantage' was so poignant and touching the first time I read it......
Thank you so much Karen! :DDDD

Looks like I'm going to be busy for a while reading through those fics. I've read 'I'll Never Take Advantage' before, but it's been a while and I recall it being quite a good story, so I'll probably look through it again to refresh my memory.

Oh and I loved "Extinctus amabitur idem"
last edited Больше года
heart
Has anyone every read anything by Plaidpooka? I just re-read "Overcome With Feeling" and had to share it.

link

The story is complete, mature.
Больше года cunha27 said…
I really like link by josanpq. It's not a romance story. This is one of my favourite Snape fanfics. It's rated PG .

There's also a fanart pic to go with this fic done by caladan_dd from livejournal: link
last edited Больше года
 I really like [url=http://tales-of-josan.livejournal.com/50528.html]The Brewer[/url] by josanpq. It's
Is 'josanpq' the same person that posts as Tales of Josan and wrote Man of Property series? I loved Man of Property series when I found it year ago.
Больше года QwertyOrPen said…
"His Greatest Wish" by AndromedaMarine

"The Purebood Prince" by mysfatale

Both I believe can still be found on FF.Net.
Больше года cunha27 said…
@karenmiller1972: Sorry for the tardy response, I only just saw your question today. Yes, I think they are the same person as you can find both stories posted on her page.

link
link
link Shiv5468

link Imhilien

link Bambu

link Good_Witch

link PlaidPooka

link Annie Talbot

link Warded_Portal

link dressagegrrrl

link Camillo

link linlawless

link southern_witch_69

Thought I would mention a few of my favorite authors since I go back to their pages so very often. LOL!