Северус Снегг "A book all about Snape"

silvia50 posted on Mar 27, 2011 at 12:45PM
"I wish the J.K. to write a book entirely dedicated to Snape, perhaps set at the time of the marauders. What do you say?" (excuse my English, I used the translator)

Северус Снегг 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года SevSnapeForev said…
heart
Oh... I totally agree! Almost like a biography for him. I think if people knew more about his life and how horribe it probably was... more people would come to like, adore, and respect him for the choices he made in the end. He definitely deserves more respect and recognition for his life.
Больше года jester616 said…
I had wished for a prequel, but a book devoted completely to Snape is a better idea. For me, one of the burning questions is why on earth did Eileen Prince marry a muggle? It just seems that members of Slytherin house would be the least likely to do that.
Больше года xElvenPiratex said…
I would LOVE a book exclusively about him! There are so many holes in his past!
Больше года nene72 said…
hmmm
I would too, but I would also be a bit apprehensive about it. From a few of her interviews, I get the feeling that JK does not approve of so many fans falling in love with Severus. I'd be kind of a bit afraid of how she'd portray Severus.
Больше года xElvenPiratex said…
^ You make a very good point, Nene. I didn't really see any Rowling interviews until after I had finished all the books, and I was just astounded at how much she seemed to dislike Snape. I couldn't believe the way she seems genuinely horrified when people call him a hero or say they've fallen in love with him. Even though she created him and his incredible story, she still seems hesitant to admit that he redeemed himself and always focuses on the nasty bits of his personality rather than the admirable ones (which I think far outweigh the negative). As much as I would love to see more of him, I'd rather she leave it where it is than write a book trying to convince everyone that he's not truly a hero.
last edited Больше года
Больше года karenmiller1972 said…
heart
I've always felt the same way. That JKR didn't like that Severus Snape was rapidly growing to outshine her golden trio. From when it first started happening to now, you can see a marked change in how she talks about the character.

I would like, maybe, to see a book with a compilation of just Severus Snape moments and quotes from the whole series, with big glossy pictures from teh movies and a CD included of Alan Rickman reading passages from the books....LOL
Больше года midnightrose said…
smile
I found it quite shocking that JKR didn't seem to like Snape.I don't think she expected him to eclipse Harry in popularity.However she had planned the story out from the beginning.People write fanfic about him.He can be whatever we want him to be.Like Karenmiller1972, I think a book of Snape moments would thrill us and make us happy.
Больше года snape_always said…
I totally agree some one should make a petition and sent it to jk
Больше года aiyara111 said…
I wish I could see snape again on films or books