Секс и сексуальность Past Sexuality Experimentation

duster01 posted on Feb 11, 2010 at 07:23PM
OK Im near 40. In my late 20's early 30's while going back to college I began getting into the lesbian scene, dated women, butch women that lasted 4-5 years off and on. Before then only boys/men always. I have dated 3 men since that time and I know it's what I want. The problem is how can I explain this to someone? My last boyfriend used it against me called me names. Now I just don't want to mention it. It is there in my past 8-10 yrs ago and I met alot of people during that time who I try not to associate with as much because I dont want to be part of that scene. It's just that they are still around and I have not explained my past to my boyfriend. Do I have to?

Секс и сексуальность 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Jillywinkles said…
You don't have to tell anything, but at the same time, there's nothing for you to be ashamed of. Lots of people experiment. Your boyfriend should be understanding of it -- heck, some guys would even get turned on by it. Life is a journey--you needed those experiences to find who you truly are, and your bf should take it as a compliment that you know what is out there and you have chosen him above everybody.

So my advice would be to tell him, especially if it's a part of your life that you constantly have to lie about or hide. Your past makes you who you are--don't reject it.