Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman Ways to bring Graham back

SisterOfThalia posted on May 31, 2012 at 05:58AM
So, I figure it might help to pass the time until second season if we share some theories on how we can bring Graham back to life.

One of mine is that Mr. Gold can try to create another love potion from Mary and David's hair, and pour it over Graham's grave (though they'd probably have to dig six feet then open the coffin...where his body is probably smelly and rotting...you know, scratch that theory.)

Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman 21 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года afirewiel said…
The well. Both August and Gold said it has the power to return something you lost...and now that there's magic in Storybrooke...well, we just need to get Emma to drink some of that water...again!
Больше года CelestialDream said…
Or it could possibley be as easy as Emma just having broken the curse. We never did see the full effects of what it did. Breaking it was suppose to bring back the happy endings so why not Graham's?
As much as I would love having Graham magically and suddenly reappear, I'd rather Emma have to go on some sort of quest to bring him back. I would love for her to have to fight for him.
^That be interesting. Graham's wolf woud totally have to be involved if that was the case.

I also find the idea interesting if he returns but doesn't remember being Graham, so now Emma has to make someone else believe for a change.

Just as long as he comes back somehow lol.
Больше года SisterOfThalia said…
^ I've been waiting for that wolf ever since episode 7. In episode 9 when we hear a wolf howl I kept thinking, "This is it. He's gonna come back, and Graham will be with him."

Aw man, that would stink. While it would be interesting for Emma to try to get him to remember her, I'd really just rather a heartfelt reunion first.
^Oh that's true. I'd had to wait much longer for a proper reunion. Him not remembering her is probably an idea best left for fanfiction lol.

A reunion between him and Emma would be so amazing though, I'll cry and stuff. But it'll be happy tears.
^ I never really cried happy tears before this show came along. Maybe once or twice. But ever since episode 17 I've cried happy tears a lot thanks to this show xD Seeing a reunion would bring me to sobs. Just thinking about a reunion makes my eyes water, so imagine what the actual thing would do.
I've only really ever cried happy tears over 1 thing that I can recall and that was years ago over a couple reuniting in a video game lol (Actually the conversation the pair has when reunited would work almost perfectly for Emma and Graham's reunion.)

I so want Emma to be rushing into his arms as soon a she sees him and everythign just being all sweet. Ugh this needs to happen like now.
I can't see Emma being too sweet about it, it's not characteristic of her, but I want to see it if it means reuniting with Graham, dangit >U
A reunion between Emma & Graham would make my day...scratch that! It would make my year! Seeing Emma with someone else though would probably kill me.
Well I'm not saying Emma herself has to be overly sweet, but the scene itself needs to be. I meaning Snowing & Rumbelle got their sweet reuinions in the finale I'd like to see Gremma get one too.

Ugh. Emma with someone else will just break my heart all over again. The writers can not torture us Gremma fans anymore they did that for 15 episodes, we deserve a break!
*starts singing* Give us a break, you know we sure could use one...
Gremma fans have gone through more than other shippers! We need some peace of mind...right now would be nice.
True that. Snowing shippers have been tossed around a LOT, but at least neither one of them is dead. Rumbelle shippers pretty much got their happy ending already. Regina/Daniel shippers (do Regina and Daniel have a pairing name? Stable Queen?) must have a hard time, but the show wouldn't be the show if what happened...well, didn't happen. That had to happen for the plot's sake. But Graham could've lived and the main plot would be intact, Emma just wouldn't be the sheriff. We definitely are going through some hard times over in the Gremma station. He's been dead for 15 episodes (huh...feels like longer) with almost no hope of a return, and the whole time we've been sitting here, waiting like dogs for food.
Sometimes I think I'm way over-dramatic.
^^But your completely right though. We all know Snowing would get back together, they're basically end-game no matter what. It's not like Kathryn and Dr. Whale were ever a real threat to the pair either. Regina and Daniel shippers atleast knew from the very start of the show how that was going to end. Despite Rumple thinking Belle was dead the viewers knew she wasn't, so that ship always had a chance.

We on the other hand have a whole different set of obstacles to overcome. We not only have to worry about them finding a way for Graham to eventually come back, but any new love interests to come along as well as Henry's father at some point. But I'll keep believing that their true love will concur all the crap the writers put them through.
You're both so right! We Gremma shippers have the hardest time of any ship in the show! The endings for all the other ships were obvious from the very beginning, but ours has been tossed around so much and we've been left with nothing but uncertainty and hope.

Won't be cool if (yes, I doubt this would/did happen) Snow and Charming had come up with some sort of magically contingency plan for when/if the Evil Queen crushed the Huntsman's heart? And the only reason it didn't work right away was because there wasn't any magic in Storybrooke when he died (not to mention the fact that they didn't remember at that point)?
That.Would.Be.Awesome.
Especially since he saved both of their lives. It would be cool if they could return the favor.
What I've been wanting to see besides the obvious (Charming family reunion) is Mary and David telling Emma they're sorry about Graham then have them turn around and he's right there. I had a dream like that once, lol.
Seeing as how magic in our world acts differently than magic in FTL, maybe they could just use magic to bring him back!