Тайны Смолвиля Lana's Baby

Crazy-Chica posted on Apr 04, 2007 at 07:00PM
Hey guys I dont know about you but I am confused about Lana's baby. In the episode "Combat" Lex told her that she had lost the baby then burned a picture of it. What is going on here!? Is anybody else confused about this? If any of you have any info on her baby please post it here so we ALL can be updated!

Thanks!!

~Crazy-Chica~

Тайны Смолвиля 20 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года hesthepro said…
i think, i mean THINK cos im not sure, but is it possible tht its not his baby and is clarks? cos in an episode where he was watchin footage of the ultrasound on a really big screen, the baby seemed to be glowing :S which makes me kinda think its not totally human whether its clarks baby, or whether its some wierd experiment they've done on her :S what do u think?

also, didnt Lex give her a drink just before she miscarried? - possibly spiked? just speculation, but im not hearing it from anywhere else.

Charli xXx
Больше года christensenja said…
The last man Lana has been with is Lex! Although it was when he was Zod. So, The baby might be half and half (human-&-kyriptonian).
I do think Lex helped Lana Miss carry because He finally realizes that he loves her more than an alian baby. Plus his dad was comming close to finding out.
Больше года Crazy-Chica said…
Yea probably... thnk 4 the help guys!!

~Crazy-Chica~
Больше года laura__jade said…
WHAT jeez guys where are you watching all your episodes from. lucky, i had know idea about the ultrasound and the misscarry. I have to watch all the episodes on here because they are not out yet ??

Laura xox
Больше года sjamesbrito said…
yo i think it's lex's baby. he probably used lana to produce " the perfect child " since there's so much talk about "using lana" with science involved; don't forget that lex has the meteor abilty of never being sick. that could add something in addition to all his 33.1 research
to laura_jade we r watching it tues-fri at 7:00 pm on ABC Family but those r repeats so we watch the new episodes on channel 11 (The CW)on Thursdays at 8:00 pm

to sjamesbrito

u r so wrong okay i think the other reply was more resonable! so ur wrong and thts tht. this is wht really happened:::
The last man Lana has been with is Lex! Although it was when he was Zod. So, The baby might be half and half (human-&-kyriptonian).
I do think Lex helped Lana Miss carry because He finally realizes that he loves her more than an alian baby. Plus his dad was comming close to finding out.
Больше года SmallvilleFreak said…
ok the baby was not clark's because if it was his she would have had the baby for a while. and lex and lanna were not sleeping togeather untill later on in the 6th season when they whent to the costume party...and ZOD and all of his powere were gone buy then so..... lex was probly injecting it whith a serum from one of his tests that he has been doing on the meteor freaks w/o Lanna knowing that's my guess
last edited Больше года
Больше года coreydraime20 said…
I really dont think that Lex would harm his child, I do beleive it has something to do with Zod and that lex is kinda figureing that out now, and isnt so passionate about the baby. Thats just what i think
Больше года laura__jade said…
OMG GUYS
one thanks to crazy-chica.im going to go out on a limb here and say your americain.i ,unfortuanley living in England, cant watch them yet, it think its starting on our screens in the summer.
Just watched episode 18 on here though and turns out lana was never pregnant.
my view is that lex was slipping her the pills that were giving her the 'false baby' so shewould marry him, seeing as he had that weird 'friendship' with the doctor it wouldnt have been hard to fake ultra sounds. once married he stops giving her the pills making it seem as if lana has had a misscarraige. obviously he had to stop a soem point e.g befre her belly would have start growing.
its getting good guys.
CRAZY-CHIKA-what episode are you guys upto in the states?
xo
We r upto episode 19 its gonna be on thursday
Больше года SheSheperd said…
I wish I lived in America so I could get these episodes :S

I wonder if the vids are on here I'ma take an ogle :D
Больше года smallville25 said…
The baby was no ones it was a fake pregnancy. Some drug lex used on lana, so it looks like a real pregnancy.
but then why would he lie to her if her loves her? ik he lyed bout the hole 33.1 thing but if she loves her then they should have no secrets rite?
Больше года pappabearmike said…
on lana's wedding day, Lex and lana looked at a well formed baby. they purposely show lana getting tied up in a very tight corset. there was no baby
Больше года tubby2002 said…
He lied to her about her being pregnant so she would marry him. He loved her but that wasnt enough, he wanted to be sure that she was going to marry him and not leave him for Clark.
Больше года anisa21 said…
ever since the fist episode with the doctor talking to lex about the pregnancy i knew somthing was going on.
same here.
Больше года Lexlover said…
Personally, I think Lionel had something to do with the fake pregnancy. I mean, he blackmailed her into marrying Lex...who's to say he wasn't behind the pregnancy thing too? I think this because as Lex is burning the picture, he looks so sad! I refuse to believe that, at this point in the series, he would do something like that.
Больше года hsm3-fan said…
it might be because from b4 it was Clark and Lana and they were doing alot of stuff but when tehy went to teh party lex an dLana then maked outso how could it be if it was just making out! so it might be Clark's CHild and because its glowing and Of course Lex druged Lana so it could be Real so that when he tells Clark about it he would be Pissed off thats my count of it.
Больше года superfanmom31 said…
That wasn't her baby, she wasn't even pregnant. That episode bugged me with the sonogram because I work for an OB/GYN and the baby would not have looked like that so early in the pregnancy. That is more a 3rd trimester fetus. Anyways, he was just burning all of the evidence of her fake pregancy including the "fake" fetus pictures.