So...wanna rp?

Just fill these out-

Name-
Age-
House-
Personality-
Other info-

Enjoy~

So...wanna rp? Just fill these out- Name- Age- House- Personality- Other info- Enjoy~

Snape's Family and Друзья 266 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-266 of 266

Больше года CharmChaser14 said…
This can't be happening! *bumps into Hermione* Ouch!
Больше года dragonsmemory said…
Apparently it is. Hi Hermione. Have you seen Harry?
Hermione? Hermione? Oh goodness, it looks like she's caught the imperius curse! Who could possibly do that?
You-Know-Who, apparently. But he can't be here. If he was, we'd hear Harry yelling that his scar hurts. Which means it has to be a Death Eater. ((Did Ron Weasley just say something clever?))
That is a great theory Ron! But how do you reckon the death eaters got into Hogwarts ((we aren't playing seventh year, where the Carrows are there right? And yes, that was a clever comment xD))?
last edited Больше года
((My guess is year six, because of Snape trying to help Malfoy)) Dunno. There's secret passages, though. They might've used those
Well, I suggest, how about we go look for Fred and George? Maybe they can help us with the secret passages! Then, maybe we can find Harry... and who used the imperius curse on Hermione!
Great idea.
Lead the way.
Slight problem. Harry had the map last I saw him. He said something about a diary, then ran off. At least, I think he ran. He was wearing the Cloak, so I just heard his footsteps. *smiles slightly as he remembers* He DID trip on something, though.
Больше года thejokersgirl13 said…
Pansy Parkinson had left the Slytherin common room in a rush, muttering under her breath. She slowed her pace down the hall, then decided to go for a little walk.
*shakes his head* And I thought this year would be normal
How do you reckon we will find the map?
Well, there's that spell Harry used two years ago in the first task
Больше года HPCouples said…
*Bumps into Pansy* Pansy, I've been looking everywhere for you. Where have you been?
Больше года thejokersgirl13 said…
Oh, I was only just taking a walk around the castle.