Sonic Фан Characters (recolors are allowed) Pic requests

Jordan-TheFox posted on Apr 26, 2011 at 11:00AM
I am now taking requests for pics, post a pic of ur character and wat theyre personality is like :D i can do recolours, couples and teams. :) thats wat my pics look like ^^
 I am now taking requests for pics, post a pic of ur character and wat theyre personality is like :D i
last edited on Apr 26, 2011 at 11:10AM

Sonic Фан Characters (recolors are allowed) 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Tailsfan8 said…
smile
Could you make a team pic of my team Team Adventure? Here's a pic of all the members. All characters are owned by me except the one that's really big.
 Could Ты make a team pic of my team Team Adventure? Here's a pic of all the members. All characters
Больше года amy_rose12 said…
oh maybe you could do sam
she loney quite mean at times
she loves to fight and all that
 oh maybe Ты could do sam she loney quite mean at times she loves to fight and all that
Больше года Jordan-TheFox said…
smile
ok ill do them both X3
Больше года crystalstream said…
Full name:Crystalheart
Species:cat
Fur color:light gray
Eye color:sky blue
Accent:british
Personality:playul,warmhearted,helpful,mi­sch­eiv­ous

Crystal and silver are friends not Boyfriend and girlfriend
can you do a picture of Crystal and Silver?
last edited Больше года
 Full name:Crystalheart Gender:female Age:14 Species:cat мех color:light gray Eye color:sky
Больше года Jordan-TheFox said…
sure ^^
Больше года shadow759 said…
CAN U DO THIS ONE IT NOT MY
 CAN U DO THIS ONE IT NOT MY
Больше года MephilesTheDark said…
Could you draw Shanice the Empty One? Not recolour, please, if you're going to recolour a pic of her don't bother. :|

If you could draw her, from your own head and not stolen art, it''d be much appreciated. ^^

Personality is kinda punk, sometimes a little gothic, very badass and kinda creepy. Very direct and prefers violence over talking. Hot-headed.

Pic: (c) MephilesTheDark, do not alter, edit, recolour, or repost without permission. Base is by Ann-Jey on deviantart.com
 Could Ты draw Shanice the Empty One? Not recolour, please, if you're going to recolour a pic of her
Больше года gyrothehedgehog said…
Full name: Gyromaniac(Gyro)
Species: Hedgehog-dog-cat hybrid(dosen't show much, but she has cat-like claws and a dog-like tail)
Fur color: Gray
Eye color: Blue
Clothes: An open leather jacket with only a bra underneath and ripped black fingerless gloves
Accent: None
Personality: Loyal, flirtatious, hasty, arrogant at times

Больше года DusanIvanovic said…
Can you do Super me vs Sonic.exe?
 Can Ты do Super me vs Sonic.exe?
DusanIvanovic commented…
If Ты finish making it,show me an link when Ты are done making it. Больше года