Bio:
Special moves/Others:

Soul Eater (Пожиратель душ) 1196 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1196

Больше года TheAdventGhost said…
Zangetsu: What the...
Больше года Issydragonheart said…
Jinx: sorry I watched the commerical to some food channel and that was the ending phrase.
Zangetsu: Oh, I see.
Jinx; Yep. *gets up and walks to the door* Anyway nice talking to you. Oh and feel better.
Zangetsu: Thanks Jinx...
Jinx: your welcome. *winks before leaving the room*
*Shirayuki decided to head to Kana's room*
Shirayuki: Lady Kanejo......
Jinx: *falls back asleep in her bed*
*Shirayuki went outside*
Shirayuki: Alright, why don't you come out, I know you're here.
???: Well, long time no see, Shirayuki.
Shirayuki: Muramasa.....
Muramasa: Tell me... Is Kazumora shaping out well?
Shirayuki: Why should you be concerned?!
Muramasa: Just trying to make sure, that another meister might die.
Shirayuki: Just like you killed your own.
Muramasa: It doesn't matter now, because my army is well built,
Shirayuki: I won't allow this, *she summoned her sword and charged forward at Muramasa*
Muramasa: *he'd immobilize Shirayuki with spiritual thread.... Thread unseen by any and every eye*
Shirayuki: What is this?! I can't move!!!
Muramasa: Amazing isn't it.... I've got you bound by the thread.... I could finish you here and now..... But.... You aren't the one I'm looking for..... The one I want.... Is Kazumora....
Shirayuki: His demonic power.....
Muramasa: Exactly the point....
last edited Больше года
 *Shirayuki went outside* Shirayuki: Alright, why don't Ты come out, I know you're here. ???: Well,
Jinx: *kicks the door open with armed with her sword* WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!
Muramasa: My... Seems like I've caused more unwanted attention than I thought.
*Because he lost focus, his threads were undone*
Shirayuki: [I'm free] *She charged forward*
Muramasa: *disappeared and reappeared behind Shirayuki* That was a close one.... Had I lost focus for a second longer, you would've actually killed me.
Shirayuki: Muramasa, you're not going to get Kazuki!
Muramasa: You see, I'm not leaving that up to you.
*Kazuki had shown up outside*
Muramasa: Well, speak of the devil himself,
Kazuki: *He'd give a gigantic grin*
Muramasa: I see, you're allowing Hollow Kazuki to take your place,
Hollow Kazuki: I'm merely using this body to kill, if I have to, I'll kill you in a split second.
Muramasa: Using the body huh? Or is this your true self Kazumora?!!
Hollow Kazuki: Looks like you caught me. In true reality, I'm just a guy who likes to kill, killing anything in his path.
Muramasa: That's all I've been looking for. You can summon a weapon at will in this form, especially your signature weapon Zangetsu. What you do is siphon soul energy to obtain it within the hollow world within the boy.
Hollow Kazuki: My, aren't you a damn prodigy?! Are you proud, of the monster you created Muramasa?!!!
Muramasa: You've exceeded my expectations, not only have you found a host so fast, but you've adapted to all of your abilities. You're practically fused with Zangetsu,
Hollow Kazuki: So you've noticed, it's only a matter of time before I fade him..... And become Zangetsu himself.
 Muramasa: My... Seems like I've caused еще unwanted attention than I thought. *Because he Остаться в живых foc
Jinx: Grrr...*flames flicker around her*
???: Oh my...what a fuss your causing here Muramasa....I thought you said you wouldn't stay here too long....We do have other appointments to attend to.
Jinx: Now great more company...Now State who you are and why your here before I burn you pretty face off!
???: Oh. How rude of me I forgot to introduce myself...I am Ayano Kannigi I am also Muramasa accomplice . .*walks to Muramasa side* But anyway I am here to say to you muramasa is to hurry up you little squable because we have other business to attend to! That does not involve messing around with a bunch of kids.
 Jinx: Grrr...*flames flicker around her* ???: Oh my...what a fuss your causing here Muramasa....I t
Muramasa: Hm, your right, Lord Aizen would kill me if we didn't tend to our business.
Shirayuki: Aizen?!!! You mean..... Sousuke Aizen?!!!
Hollow Kazuki: Come on Muramasa, you're practically giving me presents, it's not even my birthday.... So.... Aizen's alive huh?
Muramasa: Hear me now Hollow, your power will become mine.
Hollow Kazuki: You wish, this power is only for me, you can try, but you won't succeed.
Muramasa: Ayano, let's be off, wouldn't want my meister to become frustrated.
Shirayuki: She's your-
Muramasa: Hm, *he'd disappear with Ayano*
Hollow Kazuki: So the list has risen..... This'll be too fun.... It'll be so much fun killing them.
Jinx: *pouts* I didn't even get to fight.......Wait we are not a bunch of kids?!
-
{Over with Muramasa and Ayano}
Ayano: you seemed like you were having fun...Anyway Lord Aizen informed me before I got you that we are moving on to our first mission.
Muramasa: Hm, so we are proceeding with the resurrection of the Espadas, perfect....
Ayano: Yes...Come on we have to go to the meeting for more info on it. Now come on. *drags him by the the collar of his shirt*
Muramasa: No need to drag me by the collar.....
Ayano: But its so much more controlling *smiles formally with evilness behind the smile* You know how much I like to be in control right.
Muramasa: That's why you're the meister of course. You hold the reigns.
Ayano: That's right *pushes open the doors to the meeting hall* My Lord I hope we made here on time for our my lord. * bows before aiven*
Sosuke: You're not too far from time,
???: Nice of you 2 to show up,
Sosuke: I forgot to inform you.... We've got a couple of new partners in our operation.... Gin Ichimaru and Kaname Tosen.
(Gin on the left, Aizen in the middle, Kaname on the right.)
 (Gin on the left, Aizen in the middle, Kaname on the right.)
Ayano: Nice to meet you too. Anyway so what are the plans to the mission.
Sosuke: Now that we've got our numbers, we've got what we need.... Ayano, Muramasa, you 2 will be the infiltration team into the holy ground, where you can resurrect them, clear the way for me. No doubt it'll be guarded, do whatever it takes to get through. Once you've cleared the way, I'll go through with resurrection...
Muramasa: Lord Aizen, picking Ayano and I for this mission is really wise of you sir.
Sosuke: It's what you have to do.... Especially if you want to capture that hollowfied power.
Ayano: Will do...*smirks crossing her arms of her chest* But I want to say we may run in to other problems on the way too. Like a certain bunch of meddlesome kids. I'm not trying to be downer but I highly doubt the reapers will not notice anything suppious.
Sosuke: If you mean Kazuki, and his gang, then you won't have to worry. Gin, Kaname,
Gin/Kaname: Sir,
Sosuke: You 2 shall be the team that takes care of that gang of misfits,
Gin: Is that so? Then I'll make sure I kill Kazuki,
Kaname: Lord Aizen,
Sosuke: Even if they have power in numbers, that won't be enough against your power, especially you Kaname.
Kaname: ....
Gin: Then I'll make sure I take care of Kazuki Kazumora.
Muramasa: If you do kill him, make sure you save the soul for me.
Ayano: Oh and keep the witch alive. She has a hefty bounty on her head from the witch community she have been looking for someone to bring her back. So torture her all you want just keep her alive.
Gin: Sounds like a deal,
Kaname: Don't worry Gin, you'll have fun with Kazuki,
Gin: Read me like a book Kaname.
Ayano:..This going to be fun to see how this unfolds.
{Back at the mansion}
Jinx: So who were those guys.
Shirayuki: That brown haired guy..... That was Muramasa,
Hollow Kazuki: Hm, seeing him makes me ready to have fun, damn I hope to see him again soon.
Jinx: *wacks the back of his head* If you have death wish. Hey didn't that lady say something about appointment?
Shirayuki: Yeah, what of it?
Jinx: we need a plan of attack before we try hacking anyones head off.
Shirayuki: Agreed,
Jinx: now how about we get everyone else together before we come up with any plan's of attack.
Hollow Kazuki: Tch, fine whatever....
Jinx: don't be giving me attitude mister. *points Hollow Kazuki* anyway I'll be in the kitchen when were ready. *walks out of the room*
Hollow Kazuki: Hmph....
Jinx: *reads the newspaper on the couch*
Hollow Kazuki: Oh well, guess I'll go, it was fun for a bit, but it seems my regular self is regaining consciousness. *The black and white went off of Kazuki and his entire body went back to normal*
Jinx: *reads an artical about a old house by farm found in ashes and no body found* Old man....You better be okay.
Kazuki: Ugh..... My head...... I feel like I was hit by a truck......
Zangetsu: *woke up and went to the kitchen* [What is this feeling..... I can't shake it.... I feel so...... Drained....]
Kazuki: *He walked into the kitchen with Shirayuki*
Zangetsu: Kazuki....
Kazuki: Hey Zangetsu,
Jinx: *looks closely at the picture of the ashes of the house to see a message written in the soot* Come see me soon my mate...*tears the newspaper into flames* That bastard........
Zangetsu: What's got you all excited Jinx?
Jinx: That Bastard feline attacked the old geezer...and Left in the soot of the burnt down house. 'Come see me soon Mate!' *flames surround her out of anger*
Kazuki: So what are we gonna do, go after that feline person?
Jinx: no...I'm not giving what he wants. But revenge is in order. But lets just hope the old man is still okay.
Kazuki: Yeah, let's just hope that.
Jinx: so do we have everyone? You know to discuss what we are going to do.
Shirayuki: It's apparent... We'll have to do something about that resurrection that they mentioned.