Move/Ablitities:
Weapon:
Bio:
Special moves/Others:

Soul Eater (Пожиратель душ) 1196 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 1196

Больше года Issydragonheart said…
Jinx: I finally figured out why i have this piece of crap on me. *breaks the outside of the gem to reveal a black skull key in it* I'm the only one who can touch this and use it.
Больше года TheAdventGhost said…
Hollow Kazuki: So, you mean to tell me..... That without that the resurrection can't happen.
Jinx: yep...Plus..I'm the only one who can touch this....is made for the hands of Lucifer king of the underworld. Now that I remember...I'm his daughter....I was robbed by the witch mother who birthed me to fulfill the job as the witches secret weapon. But since I escaped because I didn't want to that. *winces* god I amenisa.
Hollow Kazuki: You're nearly as hollowed as Kazuki, except you don't have a 2nd soul. This soul will become 1 pretty soon.
Jinx: please. I'm no hollow....I just so happen to witch and devil at the same time.
Hollow Kazuki: Devil and a witch at the same time.
Jinx: Haven't you read any history on your kind? Well right now that doesn't matter...because I..*stomach grumbles* hungry...food.....
Hollow Kazuki: Sorry, but I'm not a historian, I'm just a powerful being waiting for the completion of the soul absorption.
Jinx; you can wait for that to happen but..I'm going get something to eat. Oh no need to worry about the Resurrection. My father handled that.
-
{By the Resurrection place}
Ayano: What the Fuck!!!! *opened the Resurrection place to see a sign that says "just kidding, Sike!" with a little face drawn by it signed by the devil king of the underworld. *
 Jinx; Ты can wait for that to happen but..I'm going get something to eat. Oh no need to worry about
Muramasa: Impossible! How?!
Sosuke: So it turns out they were distractions for nothing. Hm, But who says I'm not able. The only one who can kill me... Is Kazuki Kazumora.
Muramasa: But his soul....
Sosuke: I did say Kazuki, but he won't be in control of his Hollow.
Ayano: *lighting surrounds her* those brats...*burns the note* are going to get it.....
Muramasa: Ayano, calm down.... If you're anger we can't resonate and take down our enemies.
Ayano: *calms down* sorry about that. I think those brats just got to me....*smiles weakly before clenching her fists then her hand playing into her hair in frustation*
Hiro: Even if they did stop the process. There's still others they have to worry about Ayane, Muramasa, even that bastard feline.
Muramasa: Hm, he does make a valid point.
Hiro: Not really, due to their caliber, they'll be able to kill me and Sinbad, since there's only 3. The 2 meisters and the girl. That leaves me and Sinbad, Muramasa and Ayano, then Aizen. Since Kazuki is the only one that can kill Aizen, you can leave the girl to me and Sinbad, then leave Muramasa and Ayano to that female meister. Then Sosuke gets Kazuki, what's left of him anyway.
Sosuke: A prodigy you are.
last edited Больше года
Ayano: Okay..*smirks* I can't wait to see that female meister painted in her own blood.
Muramasa: Hm, so I can dominate Shirayuki in battle huh? Sounds wonderful.
Ayano: I know Right?!
-
Jinx: Kitchen raid! *raids the fridge of sweets and cakes*
Kana: Wow, you're that hungry huh? You've got quite the big appetite....
Jinx: Well I can't fight on a empty stomach....*eats two cakes* So good.
Kana: I see, you're right about that one.
Jinx: eat! *hands Kana a cake* you need the energy.
Kana: Thanks, *she'd cut the cake to split it with Shirayuki* Here you need it as well.
Jinx: hey where are the others?
Kana: If you mean Kazuki and Zangetsu..... They're on the roof.....

Kazuki: .....
Zangetsu: We'll both have to give in soon..... I'll no longer be your weapon...... And you'll no longer be yourself.
Kazuki: You'll become within my soul...... Once we're merged there's no turning back....
Jinx: I wish I knew a way to help them not merge....
Kana: ..... If anyone can stop it..... It's Kazuki..... He just needs to figure out how....
Jinx: they just need to find the will to live and stay strong together......I know they will figure it out.
Kana: [Kazuki.....]
Jinx: Now what to do with this *holds the key*
Kana: Well considering you're the one who holds it... Hide it somewhere.... That way no one can get it. Unless you're an all powerful being that's pretty much the best idea.
Jinx: I have an idea *take the key and swallows it whole* there now its safe.
Kana: Now that's what you call throwing away the key.
Jinx: Yuck! dusty....
Kana: Didn't think that through all the way huh? Hey.... Be honest...... Your relationship with Kazuki? What are you thinking about him?
Jinx: A Friend...listen here sister. I knew that you two had the hots for one another so there one thing i know is that its sister before misters. Plus you make a cute couple. *smirks as kana blushes*
Kana: Oh.....
Shirayuki: If you believe he's the one, marry him.
Jinx: oh you should! But shouldn't you date him first? But if you want to skip to the vows you can. I'm not stopping you.
Kana: Hoping I can get the chance..... He's so close to becoming a permanent hollow..... If that happens..... I can't think of what'll happen.
Jinx: Okay...*smiles knowing the hardship she must being going through to be so close of losing her love* That's why I will help you prevent them from becoming hallows.
Kana: But.... How? It's all happening so fast....
Jinx; Then take it at your own pace and talk to Kazuki yourself....also I should remind you that love is the most powerful power in the world. It can conquer even the darkest and tainted of evil.
???: Your right about that! *girl swoops into the kitchen*
last edited Больше года
 Jinx; Then take it at your own pace and talk to Kazuki yourself....also I should remind Ты that Любовь
Kana: *She'd close her eyes* Zangetsu's gone..... The merging is completed...... Now...... For the hollow.....
*Flashback*
Kana: Kazuki..... Remember..... No matter what happens to you...... I'll always be there to help you out. To wake you up from the darkness. I promise you.
*Reality*
Kana: I made a promise to him....... I will fulfill that promise.
Shirayuki: Who are you?
last edited Больше года
???:I am Candie at your service. And no the merging is not complete. It may look hopeless but even in the darkest and tainted hearts hold hope. And Kana I'm giving you a chance to go into the hallows soul and purify it so both Kazuki and Zangetsu can live as to separate souls. Will you accept it?
Kana: This is a chance I have to take..... I'm not going to miss this chance.
Candie:*kisses kana's head making her glow white* now go get that tiger. *winks*
Jinx: You can do it!
Kana: *She'd go to Kazuki*
Kazuki: Kana..... Kanejo.
Kana: I won't allow you, to become a full hollow. *She'd close her eyes, and would be able to enter the gateway into Kazuki's hollow soul* Buildings..... So this is......
Hollow Kazuki: Well, this is new..... Didn't think you can enter souls like that.
Kana: You hollow bastard.
Hollow Kazuki: Get over yourself, the process is nearly finished.
Kana: That's where you're wrong.
Hollow Kazuki: Oh?
Kana: When I entered, I managed to halt the process, and since I have this power. I can reverse the process.
Hollow Kazuki: That's impossible..... You're making it possible.... However...... I'll always be hollow in Kazuki's soul!
Kana: You're the darkness that rests within him and I get that. Listen, you're not to take control of Kazuki, because you're not truly him.
Kazuki: So..... It is true...... Even as I am.....
Kana: You're strong enough to control your hollow powers. I'm not saying rely on them.... But you can certainly control them. Make them as your own Kazuki!!!
Zangetsu: It's true after all Kazuki.
Kazuki: Zangetsu....
Jinx: so who are you? Coming out of no where just to help us?
Candie: well I'm a guardian angel of music. I been watching over kazuki and his friends. I took it in my power to help you guys.
Hollow Kazuki: So all 3 of will fight me.
Kazuki: No, me and Zangetsu will,
Zangetsu: I'm ready to fight by your side any time.
Kazuki: Then let's do it.
Zangetsu: Hm, *he'd transform into his weapon form, it took a slightly new shape*
Kana: Whoa...... That's so cool.
 Hollow Kazuki: So all 3 of will fight me. Kazuki: No, me and Zangetsu will, Zangetsu: I'm ready to
Jinx: so.......when will they be done?
Candie; don't know.........lets them eat cake *stuffs a cake into her mouth*
Shirayuki: You 2 sure have a high liking for cake huh.
(Kind of reminds me of a certain S-Class wizard....)