Special moves/Others:

Soul Eater (Пожиратель душ) 1015 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1015

Больше года TheAdventGhost said…
*Stein rolled into the class*
Zetsu: There goes Stein.
Больше года mcterra said…
Jasmine: *Watches Stein roll into class* That's Dr. Stein, hope u won't sleep off this time
Ryoku: *Sleeping*
Jasmine: What the...?
Zetsu: He's asleep just like that?
(Double post?)
(Lol yeah mistake)
Jasmine: *Looks up at Zetsu as he speaks* Oh you noticed "*sighs* Yeah just like that. This boy definitely has a problem.
Zetsu: I can see...
Stein: Alright everyone, it's time for class to begin.
Jasmine: *takes out a book and starts taking notes even before Stein begins*
Zetsu: Mind telling me what we're studying today?
Stein: Actually...... There isn't a study today?
Zetsu: Huh?
Stein: Today we're taking a class trip..... Think of it.... As a practical exam.
Zetsu: Practical exam?
Yozora: That's new?
Kurumu: Wonder what this is about.
Zetsu: This practical exam... It must be soul bonds.
Stein: Correct.... However in this exam..... Meisters and weapons are getting different partners.
Zetsu: Say what?
Stein: Think of this as an on the spot assignment, seeing how well your soul can bond with another partner.
Больше года LillyBlack said…
Name: Lotus Akamine
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Quiet, protective, keeps things hidden
Meister,Weapon,Witch: Meister
Move/Ablitities:
Weapon: Chain, scythe, and pistol (Aiko, her partner)
Bio: Doesn't have much of a past.She grew up as an orphan, training to learn how to protect herself.
Special moves/Others:
 Name: Lotus Akamine Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Picture Personality: Quiet, protective, ke
Name: Aiko
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Bubbly, also protective, caring, and gentle
Meister,Weapon,Witch: Weapon
Move/Ablitities:
Weapon: Chain, scythe, and pistol
Bio: Unknown
Special moves/Others:
 Name: Aiko Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Picture Personality: Bubbly, also protective, car
(I'm done, but, something that I like to note is that they're both new students.)
(Alrighty.)
(Ok, I guess I'll start this off.)
Both, Lotus and Aiko, are walking to DWMA. They've only enrolled recently so they'll be known as just the new students. "So, Lotus, what do you think DWMA is going to be like? I haven't exactly heard much about it." Aiko says, walking right beside her meister. As a response, Lotus just shrugs. "I haven't looked much into it... I just need something to waste my time."
Zetsu: Waste your time huh? *He said appearing in front of them both with his partners*
Aiko gets startled from the random appearance of the 3, quickly moving over behind Lotus. "Where the hell did you guys come from!?" Aiko asks with a startled tone. Lotus stopped walking and acted calmer than Aiko. "Yep, I needed something to waste time with. There's not many things you can do here.. Are you guys students from DWMA by any chance?"
Больше года PandaLoverXX said…
can i randomly join
Zetsu: I have no idea what you mean, this is our usual route.
(Sure)
"B- but, you popped out of n- no where!" Aiko stutters. "Aiko, just leave it alone.. It's not much of a big deal.." Lotus moves over to side so Aiko can stop hiding behind her. "By the way, I'm Lotus and this is my partner Aiko.."
Zetsu: Nice to meet ya, I'm Zetsu, these are my partners, Kurumu and Yozora.
Yozora: Nice to meet you.
Kurumu: Really nice to meet you.
"Nice to meet you guys too!" Aiko smiles, bringing back her happy mood. Lotus nods and looks over to Aiko. "We should probably be heading to DWMA..." Lotus looks back at the 3. "We might be late."
last edited Больше года
Zetsu: Yeah, let's go!
Lotus nods again and started walking with a little bit of a quicker pace compared to earlier. Aiko follows beside her.
*The 3 then took to the rooftops as they moved quick and made to the front of the academy*
Aiko looked at them as they went through the rooftops, whispering a faint 'whooa.' Minutes later, both of them arrived at the front, meeting up with Zetsu, Yozora, and Kurumu.
Больше года PandaLoverXX said…
Name- AI Jiriko
Age-
Gender- Female
Appearence- pic
Personality- Isolated, Lonely, TRust issued, Tomboy, Positive, Kind, Warm
Meister/Weopon/Witch- Secretly a witch and also Meister
Move/Abilities-
Weapon- Pistol, Giant Axe, Scythe
Bio- TBR
Special Moves/Others- TBR
 Name- AI Jiriko Age- Gender- Female Appearence- pic Personality- Isolated, Lonely, TRust issued
Zetsu: Yo...You made it.
"Yep. Do you mind leading the way? Since we're new, we don't really know our way around this place..." Lotus asks.
Zetsu: Alright, follow us. *The 3 started leading the way*
Lotus and Aiko followed the 3. Aiko admires everything while walking, giving a few 'oohs' and 'aahs.'
Zetsu: Good to see that you're liking the academy, wait till you meet our teachers.
"What do you guys usually do in class anyways?" Lotus asks.
Zetsu: Last time we were in class, we took a practical exam class trip.
"Neat. Then, I wonder what's gonna happen today.. How much more farther is the classroom?"
Zetsu: Just down this hall... *They made it to the room* Here we are.
"Oooh!" Aiko says, looking around. Lotus smiles, happy that Aiko is already enjoying her time here. She turns to look at Zetsu. "Thanks for leading us over here, we probably would've been lost." Lotus turns back, walking to take a seat and Aiko sits right beside her.
*The 3 then took their seats as well*
Zetsu: Am I the only one getting a bad feeling?
Yozora: Think there's gonna be another attack tonight?
Kurumu: With all that's been happening, it's completely possible...
"Hm?" Aiko leans close to Lotus and whispers, "what do they mean another attack?" Lotus shrugs, "I don't know, but for right now, that isn't our business.." Aiko crosses her arms, glaring at Lotus. "But they mentioned something about an attack! Shouldn't we at least be a little worried?" Lotus gives no response to her, but, instead she just puts her head back looking up at the ceiling, swimming through her thoughts.
*Sid then walked into the room*
Yozora: Sid's here?
Zetsu: Any idea why?
Sid: Zetsu, Yozora, Kurumu.
Zetsu/Kurumu/Yozora: Huh?
Sid: Being the representatives of this class, I want you to take our new students out for a field test.
Zetsu: [Wait, we're being assigned.]
Yozora: [To watch over the new students.]
Kurumu: [For a field test.]
Zetsu: Hm, well alright. Aiko, Lotus! You're with us.
"Alright.." Lotus stands up. "C'mon Aiko." Aiko nods her head, standing up. "Where do we have to go?"
Zetsu: Let's just say, you'll be seeing lots of Kishin.
(I have to go, it's late, but, I'll be back on tomorrow. Bye :p)
"Oh, alright. Then this should be simple. Right Aiko?" Lotus says, looking over at Aiko. She nods with a smile. "Ok, then we should get going."
(Alright then, bye)
Zetsu: *He began to lead way* [You better be careful, don't underestimate your enemies, even if they're kishin.]
Lotus and Aiko followed. "Is there anything we have to do specifically?" Aiko asked.
Zetsu: Just a subjugation mission, nothing more.
"Oh, alrighty." Aiko looks over at Lotus, asking, "want me to turn now?" "Nah.. Not now."
Zetsu: *He then lead them to a laboratory* This field test will make and break your place in the academy.
Lotus nods while Aiko, on the other hand, is distracted by looking around the the laboratory.
Zetsu: *He then lead them to a room filled with what looked like armors with spears and swords* Alto and Bianco Angelos..... If you can handle these guys, you're a shoe-in for the academy.