Губка Боб Квадратные Штаны Kids Choice Awards 2008!

mrskrabs posted on Mar 21, 2008 at 11:33PM
Hi everyone how are you all doing? I just wanted to let you know about the upcoming Kids Choice Awards, does anyone plan on watching this year? The show should be so much fun because Jack Black is hosting for the 2nd time, and everyone knows the fun starts once Jack arrives!

Anyways, SpongeBob is nominated for fave cartoon! I think everyone should go vote for SpongeBob to win because it's one of my favorite cartoons as well! Does Anyone plan on voting? Plus I love seeing celebs getting slimed!

I work with Nickelodeon to help spread the word about the KCA's, and everyone who's interested in voting for their faves should go on to
link and cast their vote! Plus don't forget to check out the KCA widget and Jack Black video mixer! Who do you all want to see get slimed? And who're your top picks to win this year? Get back to me everyone!

Губка Боб Квадратные Штаны 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года spongybubbles said…
I will spongebob ROCKS!!!!!!
Больше года mrskrabs said…
awesome! who else did you vote for? and who else here voted? be sure you all tune in this Saturday to watch the KCA's!
Больше года ChloeHumi said…
yeah i'm a little late on this one so i couldn't vote! i missed it this year :( who won?!