Steve Martin Steve Martin ScreenCaps

nikki8green6 posted on Aug 26, 2010 at 05:13PM
Below is a list of movies & TV Shows {Episodes} that Steve has appeared in that have already been uploaded to the screencaps section of this spot. If you're looking for a certain episode or movie just let me know and I will try and upload it, if you upload a movie please list it in the comments so that I can update the list..Thanks..:)

link
(1992)
After building his dream house, architect Newton Davis (Steve Martin) proposes marriage to his girlfriend (Dana Delany), only to be summarily rejected. He seeks solace in a one-night stand with a waitress (Goldie Hawn), never imagining that a woman he slept with once would end up posing as his wife. Gwen's ruse is so effective that by the time Newton learns of his "marriage," the entire town feels like they know him.

link
(2003) PG
In a world where Looney Tunes coexist with human beings, Daffy Duck quits his job at a Hollywood studio because he feels Bugs Bunny gets all the attention. So Daffy teams up with a recently fired stuntman (Brendan Fraser) who wants to find his father's lost diamond. Soon, they're traveling around the world with a studio executive (Jenna Elfman) -- and Bugs is hot on their trail. Steve Martin co-stars as an evil studio head.

link
(1983) R
Top surgeon Dr. Michael Hfurhuhurr (Steve Martin), pioneer of the screw-top brain technique, and his foxy wife, Dolores (Kathleen Turner), try to save their ailing marriage with a trip to Vienna, where the doctor promptly falls in love with a brain in a jar (voiced by Sissy Spacek). Unfortunately, Brain #21 is dying, and Hfurhuhurr must find her a body fast in this 1983 comic gem, which features Martin at the peak of his wild and crazy powers.
last edited on Apr 05, 2012 at 05:43AM

Steve Martin 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Everybodylies94 said…
wink
Looks like a great idea! Now I've uploaded screencaps from "The Man With Two Brains."
Больше года nikki8green6 said…
laugh
Loved Steve in that one..:P