Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6801-6850 of 31229

Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
*looks at him awkwardly* Don't freak out please! I don't know if it was because I was sleeping so close to you or what, but....-Treetail

Wouldn't you rather have them? -Frecklenose

*purrs* Anything for you. -Hushpool
Больше года tanglebelly said…
*looked a little flustered* Uh....well was i atleast on top? *says trying to not make it any worse*
Flinstripe

*shakes his head* not rabbit eyes are the only eyes!
Sunheart
How is that helpful, Flintstripe? XD

W-What? Uh no...-Treetail

Oh so you were trying to get me to eat even nastier eyes?! *cuffs him playfully* -Frecklenose
HE IS TRYIN

Oh darn dang it. *looks at him gently* But im upset about that.
Flintstripe

*nods happily laughing* yea maybe.
Sunheart
*looks confused* You're upset that I had the dream at all or that you weren't on top in the dream? -Treetail

How rude! *purrs and wraps her paws around his neck* I should make you eat them just for that. -Frecklenose
last edited Больше года
Ment to say not upset kind slipped out *sighs and cuffs him* im upset though..though now i have to figure out how to fix this..
Flinstripe

Nooooooo! *pulls away lightly*
Sunheart
Fix it how? And fix what exactly? -Treetail

Yes! *purrs and playfully nips his whiskers* -Frecklenose
Well you want to see your kits right? I mean they are your kits so you should be able to see them..and well i cant do much about my sister that one is on you...
Flinstripe

*laughs tries to roll away*
Sunheart
Silverbird said she'd send someone to meet me to give me updates on the pregnancy and after they're born. Once they're old enough to walk she said she'd bring them to see me at the spot we met...well where they were conceived. It's a safe spot for me to spend time with them. Would you consider coming with me? -Treetail

*plucks an eye of the squirrel out then stands over him* Eat! *laughs and holds it over his face* -Frecklenose
*paws her mouth shoving it down her throat* nope!
Sunheart

*looks a little hesitant and nods* sure ill come.
Flintstripe
*breathes a heavy sigh of relief* Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you. You really are a truly amazing friend and I don't know how I'll ever repay you. -Treetail

*squeaks in disgust, but decides it'd be easiest just to swallow it* How dare you! *Continues to stand over him, cuffing him lightly* -Frecklenose
ill figure something out. *sighs and gets to his paws*
Flintstripe

*laughs trying to deflect her cuffs*
Sunheart
Anything you want! You're doing me the biggest favor. Also, I'm sorry if me telling you about my dream made you uncomfortable. -Treetail

You're evil! *bites his paw playfully* -Frecklenose
Hey hey now! watch the little chompers! *pulls his paw away*
Sunheart

Nah its okay it wasnt that bad to be honest.
Flintstripe
Really? I thought you would have cuffed me for it. *chuckles* -Treetail

I'm just messing with you. *nuzzles her head against his chest* -Frecklenose
i mean i would but you have bigger things to worry about you big oof.
Flintstripe

*purrs loudly* now you are all cuddly!
Sunheart
I know I know. *nudges him lightly* Seriously though. Thank you for being so supportive. -Treetail

Well sorry for wanting to love on you. *licks his cheek* -Frecklenose
Больше года KatieK102 said…
*Raises an eyebrow, and smirks at him* "Are you sure you know what 'humble' means, Humbleheart?" ~ Ivyfrost

*Waits for her response* ~ Berryfrost

*Glances back towards the den* "I figured he would be. He's one of those weird, genuinely good cats." ~ Thorntail

*Licks a paw* "I'd rather not. I don't want to bring out your protective father mode." ~ Falconstar
*chuckles a bit* Little Sweet still on your tail huh? -Scorchgaze
its okay ill let it slide this time *looks up at the sky*
Sunheart

*nods* i mean im your best friend.
Flintstripe
"How'd you know?" *Asks, dryly* ~ Falconstar
*scoffs slightly* Lucky guess? I'll tell you one thing, you've got a long path ahead of you because that girl is persistent. Ever since she was little, if she wanted something she kept on it until she got it. -Scorchgaze

I'd say I lucked out. *smiles and nudges him lightly* -Treetail

Uh huh. *purrs and lays down beside him* So, are you excited about becoming an uncle? -Frecklenose
Больше года TalaLeisu2 said…
*shrugs when she doesn't answer* Oh well. I'll bring her a mouse. She loves though. *waves his tail and leads the way out of the den* -Yellowblaze

I'm pretty sure it means really awesome but not mean about it. *jokes* -Burntheart

Yeah, in his own way, he kinda is. *looks at him sidelong* And he's not the only one in the Clan to be that way. I just hope I can raise Squirrelkit to be like that. -Holiday

*sees Thorntail and races over to him* Who are you? -Squirrelkit
oh yea you did. *starts to pad back towards the camp*
Flintstripe

*nods* yea though im a bit surprised that he decided to have kits so eariler into becomming a warrior.
Sunheart
Sorry you got the short end of the stick with a friend like me. *follows him and laughs* -Treetail

*shrugs slightly* Some cats are more excited for the idea of a family than others. And my aunt Flaxenrose isn't really the type to really enjoy being a warrior. She's not very fond of the idea of fighting. I wouldn't be surprised if she kind of remained a queen. -Frecklenose
*chuckles flicking his nose with his tail* Its okay its nice to know you are in my paws now.
Flintstripe

*nods* Well i just hope you arent as excited as he was.
Sunheart
Should I be afraid of being in your debt? *chuckles* -Treetail

No way! I just became a warrior! I want to enjoy it. -Frecklenose
"Well, that makes two of us." ~ Falconstar

*Follows him* "What about you, though?" ~ Berryfrost

*Purrs softly and cuffs him lightly* "Close enough." ~ Ivyfrost

*Scoffs* "I know you're not talking about me, Holiday. I'm not-" *stops when Squirrelkit races up, and eyes him wearily* "Thorntail." ~ Thorntail
Hey, I'm doing my best to not get involved. As her father, I'm giving her the best advice I have, but as your deputy I won't step on your toes. -Scorchgaze
*His head shoots up, eyes wide* "Hold on, you're giving her advice? Scorchgaze!" ~ Falconstar
Not like you think! I'm not plotting against you or anything. I'm trying to help her figure out her feelings and the best way to handle them. *scratches his ear* Honestly, I've been telling her that going after someone who is attracted to her in the first place would be the best idea. But, she doesn't want to listen to that part of my advice. Go figure. I've told her I'm sure there are plenty of toms who'd be willing to take her on a date, but she wants to hear none of it. -Scorchgaze
*Rolls his eyes* "Ugh, of course she doesn't. Maybe I need to start working aganist her and set her up with another tom." ~ Falconstar
*laughs heartily* As if that would work! Honestly Falconstar, for someone so wise you seem to struggle a bit when it comes to feelings of affection. -Scorchgaze
*shakes his head* Nah you should be fine. *grins*
Flintstripe

*purrs* thank star clan!
SUnheart
Should be is what I'm worried about. *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

I worked my tail off to earn my place as a warrior. I won't be taking my place as a queen any time soon. -Frecklenose
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
Sorry I've been absent but with Applethorn pushing on Treetail based on her character that she would push on him like rape she's not evil. She was probably just comforting him and told him that she really liked him and Treetail wanted someone that liked him in that moment after Silverbird turned on him. I don't want her to seem like a rapist she was just in love with him and wanted to make him feel better and Treetail agreed to it in his grief. She's not that cold hearted to take advantage of him in his grief if anything by mating with her when he knew he didn't love her Treetail kinda took advantage of her.

*works hard in the medicine cat den* -Merryberry

*eventually pads back carrying a large squirrel* -Applethorn
*Rolls his eyes* "No, I've just never had to deal with a she-cat persuring me when I didn't want to be perused." ~ Falconstar
Больше года TalaLeisu2 said…
Huh? I thought we were eating together? -Yellowblaze

Go play! *nudges him towards the camp* -Holiday

*races around her paw and jumps in front of her* I'm Squirrelkit! -Squirrelkit

*purrs warmly* So the Clan has been doing well? -Burntheart
Yea I didn't mean like she raped him. Sorry if anyone thought that way with my shitty explanation haha

Well, trying to set her up with another tom will likely only tick her off and make her more aggressive in her romantic approach toward you. So I wouldn't suggest you trying that. -Scorchgaze

*pads into the medicine cat den* Hey, Merry. -Sweetbriar
Hey Sweet *smiles* You think you could help me with something? -Merryberry
Of course. Whatever you need. -Sweetbriar
I wanted to gather some comfrey by the waterfall streams I was wondering if you'd come with me and help carry some herbs -Merryberry
Absolutely. *smiles* We've both been so busy lately we've hardly gotten to spend any time together. -Sweetbriar
Yea I know with the name ceremonies and everything *says standing padding out the medicine cat den into the center of camp* -Merryberry
*follows her* I love your new name though. It's so pretty. -Sweetbriar
Thank you *purrs* most cats think its funny -Merryberry
Maybe a little. *purrs in amusement* I think it's lovely though. -Sweetbriar
Thank you I quite like it *says padding out f camp following the stream to the waterfall* How have you been Sweet? -Merryberry
Not too bad. I'm sure you've heard about my little crush. Everyone seems to know about it now. -Sweetbriar
I'm the least of your worries Treetail you should know that •chuckles•
Flintstripe

•nods• well then we can't have to much fun and have to be carful •grins•
Sunheart