Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 31229

Больше года tanglebelly said…
*gives blackpelt a look* you go talk to Skyheart ill talk to him..*mutters gently*
Crowtail

*mutters to himself and starts to pad back to the spot* stupid cat ruined my hunting trip
Skyheart
Больше года TeamPeeta649 said…
*sighs and touches his tail to his brother's shoulder before following Skyheart's scent**pads up behind him* Hey. You really did my brother in, didn't you? *his voice was calm, but his eyes were full of irritation* -Blackpelt

*holds a paw to his throbbing eye, looking angry still* -Featherwing
*sits down waiting for Hushpool and narrows his eyes* yup
Skyheart

*licks the blood off his nose* wanna explain why out of all the cats in the forest you picked him to start a fight with?
Crowtail
Listen Skyheart, we all have egos, but don't let yours get the better of you so much so that you fight cats who don't pose a threat to you. -Blackpelt

Because he said something disrespectful about you. You heard him. I wasn't going to stand for it. -Featherwing
maybe your brother shouldn't call my mate a vicious fox *flexes his claws* plus i took it easy on him because he was your brother anyways
Sky heart

but still Featherwing use your head like your brother said you shouldn't have picked a fight with him especially in your condition...*nuzzles his cheek* though I'm surprised you are still able to keep your head up..*purrs* looks like he gave you a bit of a beating
Crowtail
*scoffs* Yea it really showed. *rolls his eyes* Well what did you say to piss him off so much anyway? -Blackpelt

*smiles* I might not be the best at throwing hits, but I can take them pretty well. *shows him his claws with Skyheart's paw blood on them* I did give him a little something though. It's not like I completely laid there and took it. -Featherwing
i called Crowtail a toy thats literally all *flicks his tail*
Skyheart

*chuckles* got a claw in not bad but you have ways to go *wipes some of the blood of his nose* looks like you cracked you in the nose pretty good but the bleeding looks like it stopped
Crowtail
Well of course that would piss him off! *sighs and shakes his head* You really are hard headed. -Blackpelt

You can say that again. *walks out to the bushes and grins at Skyheart* Causing trouble are we? -Hushpool

*nods slightly* Yea he kept clobbering me in my muzzle. I think he even pulled out a loose whisker. *rubs the side of his bruised muzzle lightly* -Featherwing
*rolls his eyes and purrs seeing Hushpool* just protecting your honor cheeky cat.
Skyheart

well.....*nudges him to his paws* you did pick the fight so you cant blame him for beating you black and blue.
Crowtail
My honor? *looks at Blackpelt in confusion* -Hushpool

*shrugs* Just a ridiculous fight. *looks behind her and sees the pile of prey* That's a lot of food you caught there. *looks at them* A friendly competition? -Blackpelt

*gets up and cracks his sore neck then sighs in relief* I know, I know. I was just a little frustrated that we were interrupted once again. -Featherwing
*nods* unfortunately i lost because of a little mishap *mutters*
Sky heart

*laughs* least we finished this time
Crowtail
*grins victoriously* I'll take the win! -Hushpool

*laughs slightly* Well congrats, Hushpool. Good work on the hunting. *heads off toward camp* -Blackpelt

From the look and feel of things, it seemed like you were ready to go again. *flicks his nose with his tail, purring**stretches* -Featherwing
*pouts again* fine you get this one..
Skyheart

*grins* well you know me always ready to get it on *laughs*
Crowtail
*nuzzles his cheek* Don't be so grumpy. -Hushpool

Mmhmm. *purrs* Lets go to the lake so I can clean up. -Featherwing
*gives him a look* as long as we only clean up *starts to pad off*
Crowtail

*grumbles* but i lost because was interrupted! wasn't fair!
Skyheart
Well maybe you should have focused on me and our competition more than on that cute little thing you got in a fight with. *sticks her tongue out at him* -Hushpool

*follows* You look at me like Id have other plans. -Featherwing
thats because i know you better then others *flicks his nose* i mean i can always choke he out again *grins*
Crowtail

hey hey he called you a vicious fox so i beat some sense into him..*puffs his chest out*
Skyheart
Why did he call me a fox? *looked confused more than anything* -Hushpool

Like I said before, maybe don't put me to sleep next time. *purrs and nudges his shoulder playfully* What happened to always ready to get it on? *laughs* -Featherwing
*chuckles* ill think about it *pads besides him brushing against him* though that black eye makes you look masculine.
Crowtail

*forwns* i dont know he was out of place though.
Skyheart
*raises an eyebrow accusingly* Featherwing is pretty weak until someone says something to piss him off. Besides, I know you and that big mouth of yours. *purrs and flicks his muzzle with her tail* What did you say? -Hushpool

*scoffs slightly* Thanks, and here I was worried it would make me look like someone that got their tailed kicked. *licks his shoulder* Like I said though, I'm trying. *smiles at him and pads to the lake* -Featherwing
called Crowtail a toy *says quietly and nips her tail*
Skyheart

*sits at the edge* i mean you did get your tail kicked in lucky he was kind enough to not mess with your leg
Crowtail
*looks even more confused* Why? *drags her tail under his chin* -Hushpool

I know. I guess I have my brother to thank for that. I think his friendship with Skyheart saved me there. *pads into the water and sighs* Even when I don't realize it in the moment he's still keeping me safe. Always looking out for me. -Featherwing
b-because i was laughing at them when i found them making love to each other and he got mad at me for laughing when it was really funnnnnnnyyy..*purrs*
Skyheart

*nods watching the water* yea he cares about you..though him being friends with him defiantly helped...to be honest even i dont mess with Skyheart
Crowtail
*slaps her paw over her face and shakes her head* You are all crazy, I hope you know that. *smirks at him evilly* With your sex drive I'm surprised you didn't ask to join. That Featherwing may be scrawny, but he looks like he could take a pounding. Or maybe you would have wanted Crowtail to top you. -Hushpool

Really? A big strong warrior like you? *pads up to him and puffs out his fluffy chest* Maybe I'm the tough one now. *tries to hold in his own laugh* -Featherwing
*gives him a look* trust me you dont wanna mess with that family what he did to you was not even one fourth of the damage he would do to an enemy.. *cuffs him* you have to be crazy or ill to pick a fight with them *laughs*
Crowtail

hmmmm i think id take the Crowtail giving me a good pounding over that little runt *grins* maybe you are the one fantasizing about Crowtail giving you a good one?
Skyheart
*laughs* No. Not my type. If I was a tom I'd definitely take advantage of having that little fluff ball at my mercy. Since I'm the one on bottom in this relationship, obviously, I prefer a cat like you. *rubs her claws over his shoulders* Muscular, dominating. But if I was a tom I'd want a little tiny piece like Featherwing that I could pin down any time I wanted. *smirks* And clearly from those claw marks on your paw he's got a little fire in him. I like that. Maybe I'll bring him around more just so he can be here to annoy you. *snickers* -Hushpool

So then maybe my brother is smarter than us all for taking one as his mate and the other as his close friend. *laughs* -Featherwing
*shivers from her claws* if swear if you bring that little fluff ball around ill give him another black eye and he pricked his claws on my paw because i was holding the little thing down *huffs*
Skyheart

ohhh yea defiantly anyways you should wash the blood off your fur *purrs*
Crowtail
*smirks and tugs on his scruff, her claws sliding down his back* Aww but I like him. He's a real cutie. -Hushpool

*nods and wades into the water, the cool liquid soothing his leg and his cuts* -Featherwing
*watches him happily but inside he was worried*
Crowtail

*stifles a moan and shakes his fur* you know we just got dont with a good ol pounding...*purrs and drags his claws down her back in return*
Skyheart
*squeaks slightly, her face turning red* I'm allowed to tease you though. -Hushpool

*gets out and shakes out his pelt**pads over to him and touches his nose to his cheek* You okay? -Featherwing
and I'm aloud to tease you back *smirks while continuing to draw his claws down her spine*
Skyheart

*nods* yea just thinking..did you ever want kits?
Crowtail
*stretches out and arches her back* -Hushpool

*looks a little surprised* I've thought about it...Yes. *sits beside him* I kind of gave up on the idea when I realized I was gay, but I have thought about what it would be like for you and I to maybe adopt a kit. Like if we were ever lucky enough to find a lost stray. -Featherwing
chances of that happening is pretty low though *sighs* we would have better luck asking a she cat to have kits for us *laughs*
Crowtail

*pulls his claws away and picks up his prey* shall we start heading back now?
Skyheart
Rude. *straights up and purrs* But yes. You're gonna have to help me with some of this though. *pads over to her large pile of prey* -Hushpool

*pauses a few moments* That isn't a terrible idea. -Featherwing
RUDE? *laughs padding over to her pile* did you want me to breed you right here in the open?
Skyheart

*perks his ears* what?
Crowtail
*smirks and brushes against him* Sounds exciting. *nudges him playfully* C'mon! Help me. *picks up all she can carry, leaving a few pieces behind for him to get* -Hushpool

That's not a bad idea. Asking a she-cat to carry our kits for us. *sighs* I don't know who would actually do that though. -Featherwing
*rolls his eyes* you know i dont wanna have kits yet so we have to slow down! *picks up what she left and follows her*
Skyheart

*licks his cheek* well you better start asking all the pretty she cats then! *laughs*
Crowtial
Tell that to yourself! *mumbles around the prey she's carrying* -Hushpool

*looks at him happily* You mean it? -Featherwing
i mean if you can somehow find someone i guess we could give it a go
Crowtail

i am! *mutters* i tell my self every time i see you!
Skyheart
Well you need to work on your self control. *laughs slightly* -Hushpool

*thinks and then sighs again* We don't really know any she-cats that well. And most of the ones in camp are so sweet they'd just get attached to the kittens and probably wouldn't let just you and I parent them. We need someone tough. Someone professional. -Featherwing
you mean someone who doesnt want kits? *twitches his tail*
Crowtail

i am i am *purrs* you need to learn some to not just me! *watches her rear from behind her grinning*
Skyheart
*lifts her head* I have the utmost control. *pads out of the tree line**glances over at the lake and smirks, dropping the prey she had in her mouth* Look, your favorite couple. Hey there love birds! *calls over the them* -Hushpool

That or someone who could easily detach herself. Someone a little cold maybe. *turns when he hears her calling**studies her for a moment then glances back at Crowtail* -Featherwing
*glances at Featherwing* you realize thats the cat who just beat the living cat out of you right?
Crowtail

*stops and glances over at the toms and sighs* oh cmon *mutters*
Skyheart
*shrugs* She's our best bet. I'd like to do most of my training before he actually go through with anything, but they'll need time to consider our offer. *starts heading over to them, flicking his tail for Crowtail to follow* -Featherwing

*chuckles at Skyheart then grins at Featherwing as he pads up to them* Nice shiner there, cutie. -Hushpool

*flicks his ears slightly in annoyance* Please don't call me that. *sits down in front of them, wearily glancing at Skyheart* We have a proposal for you. Mainly you, Hushpool. -Featherwing

I'm all ears. *sits down* -Hushpool

Well, I will be undergoing some training once my leg is healed. But Crowtail and I were talking about things after that and we were wondering...if you'd consider being our surrogate. -Featherwing

Surrogate? -Hushpool

Yea, like carrying our kits and then giving them to us to raise once they're born. -Featherwing
last edited Больше года
*follows after him flicking his tail awkwardly*
Crowtail

*drops the prey in disbelief* NO
Skyheart
*turns to Skyheart* What do you mean no? -Hushpool

*shuffles his paws awkwardly* W-We don't need an answer right now! Like I said, I still have to let my leg heal and then undergo my training. There's still a lot of time before we'd like to start making it a possibility for us to start a family. -Featherwing
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
*follows after Scrochgaze* we hunting anything in particular? -Sheep
*lashes his tail turning away* your my mate shouldn't i get a say in it *mutters*
Skyheart

*keeps quiet and just listens*
Crowtail

*follows his brother and Flaxen*
Sunpaw
*shakes his head, still a little dazed* Whatever you guys want. -Scorchgaze

*looks at the other two apprentices* C'mon. Lets hunt over this way. *heads off to the side of the group* -Darkpaw

Of course you should, but I don't like that you flat out said no without considering it. -Hushpool
*grumbles and looks away* i dont like it
Skyheart