Stormclan Dark Forest Форум

TalaLeisu2 posted on Dec 02, 2010 at 01:22AM
This is a forum list of all the cats working with the dark forest, and the cats they want to recruit. This is for Dark Forest commenting only. Training sessions are permissible. But if I catch StarClan in here I'm ending the forum. Also this is for planning we are not associating with the warrior code Clan cats.......yet.......These characters (except Pantherstripe he's MINE) are usable.

The Master: Nox- big brawny tabby tom with dark amber eyes and long claws. known to be candid

Kiki- tiny gray she-cat with blue eyes and long whiskers. known to be quick to kill and sharp on the claws.

known warriors- Burntface(apprentice- Sweetpaw), Shadowpaw, Fawnfeather(apprentice- Twistclaw) Nightshadow (Apprentice Eaglelight)
last edited on Dec 05, 2011 at 09:07PM

Stormclan 238 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 238

Больше года Primlily17 said…
okay *looks at panterstripe* be sure they arent harmed -Bluepaw
Больше года Razorfang55555 said…
(A dark forest forum eh? wow you people who joined must have nuts for brians!
Больше года TalaLeisu2 said…
*blinks at her and smiles coldly* Of course Bluepaw! -Pantherstripe

Hey! I LOVE the Dark Forest! I think that if they had a different way of going about things they'd be right. The need for four constantly fighting Clans is ridiculous. But I love wars on here (; -Tala
Больше года loveanddumber said…
*lashes tail* Be brutal Mosskit! -Felix

*leaps on the clump of ferns eyes determined* -Mosskit
smirk
*leaps at Pantherstripe eyes determined* -Poppykit

*jumps aside daintily* You're going to have to be quicker than that Poppykit! -Pantherstripe

*leaps at him and jumps on him* -Poppykit

*jumps back then lunges at her* -Pantherstripe

*rolls and claws at his stomach* -Poppykit
razorfang dont you relize they dont know theyre evil? they think theyre helping stormclan become stronger by training. So they hav no idea its bad. and theyre not mousebrained there minds r just clouded by abition and lies
Больше года jbinthehouse said…
*looks really confused* I remember I fell asleep at stormclan but how did I end up here???? *looks around aimlessly* - windkit
Больше года splendidgal13 said…
wink
*pads up to Windkit not so shocked* Hello Windkit. -Petalfur

*purrs wrapping tail around paws* Windkit you are with your ancestors. The one's who taught you your powers. *points to Slywhisker* He brought you did he not? You can trust US. -Songblaze
big smile
*pads up to Windkit* Windkit you are where you belong. ~Slywhisker

*nods slowly* ~Pantherstripe

*leans against Pantherstripe and watches* ~Poppykit

*dips head* You have joined us! ~Shinepaw and Crowswoop
meh
*practices making fire* ~Poppykit

*circles her* It's okay to take your time. ~Pantherstripe
*huh? poppykit?????? wierd* What should i do Slywhisker? -winkit
fire huh? ddnt think it was possible but apprenantly a kitten can make fire -Bluepaw
*thinks: wait didnt poppypaw summon fire before? I wonder what I can do.unsheathes claws and relized that it was very sharp and long.* What the heck........ -windkit
last edited Больше года
Больше года ferretandsilt said…
surprise
We havea dark forest forum?!! -Torren and Riley
Больше года -Foxfang- said…
*stares memorized* -Turtlekit

*looks at her then smacks the back of her head* Pay attention! -Dawnsky
blush
Who's Turtlekit? -Tala
i belive shes from natureclan
*goes into a quiet place and practices*- windkit
Больше года Ninano1998 said…
*padds in *"where am i ?" *hissses at the cats*~ starfur
*looks for slywhisker* slywhisker!!! I have some news for you!! - windkit
*looks at windkit*" windkit, why r u here, is this starclan?"~ starfur
*turns and looks at starfur and the bright green eyes are all dark* no starfur. you are not in starclan. you belong here, in the darkforest.-windkit
*takes a step back*" what? whats a dark forest?"* looks around*" this place seems..."*smiles*" perfect for murders..."~ starfur
*snarls while smiling* dont you want revenge? -windkit
*looks at the kit and smiles*" hey kit, your a smart one..."*sits down*"tell me whats on your mind..."~ starfur
*sits and washes paw* i gladly will. cottontail broke your heart right? then lets break hers >:D -windkit
*smiles slowly*" you know kit your pretty tough to think of this plane... so how exactly do we break hers?..."*hisses*~ starfur
*smirks* either we break her heart or injure her. if you want to break her heart, we go after her mate or breezepaw. if you want to injure her then, thats gonna be fun -windkit
*glares off into the distance and smirks*" lets hurt her special freinds, breezepaw and bumblehive...the more the better...he he he..."* eyes flare*" yes this will be fun..."~ starfur
*smiles* shes also expecting kits... -windkit
*eyes widen*"really...?"*smiles*" well then lets start by taking one of her kits..."~ starfur
*smirks* not yet though. we need to think more about this. and ur sister misses you. -windkit
*eyes widen*"...flame...?"*shakes his head*"no way, they are dead! killed in a fire!"*lashes his tail*" r you sure its her? and is breeze there?"~ starfur
*nodds yah they both are in stormclan right now* -windkit
*smiles really big*"im so glade they are safe!, and they can help as well....i wonder how flames doing."*looks at windkit*"she was my favorite sister. i would do any thing for her... oh i miss her so..."~ starfur
*smiles* shes doing great. she wants to be a med cat - windkit
*chokes*"what????!!! but...but ...breezepaws already the medicine cat apprentice!*snarles at the thought of that name*"well,*smiles*"it seemes that breezepaw will be the first one out..."8claws lash out*~ starfur
*smirks* hes already miserable. we should end his misery once and for all! -windkit
*smiles boldly and lusghts*" exactly what i was thinking!"*looks down at windkit and then licks her cheek*"thanks kid, you have been the bestest friend i have gotten yet."*smiles*~ starfur
*washes other paw* thxs and you 2 - windkit
*eyes narrow again* "well lets get to work... lets hit cottentail first to let her now that we are still here."*snarles*~ starfur
i gladly will. lets do it now. but she mustnt know that i was there. -windkit
*smiles as he disappears*" good luck friend..."~ starfur
*looks at him* good lck to you to. -windkit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
*after the invasion*
*breaths deep*" now that made me feel pleasant... she finally feels what i do..."* smirks*" this is the best fun i had in years!"*smiles evilly*~ starfur
Hahaha awesome. !!! - windkit
*lays down and motions for windkit to come.*" hey we worked so hard, don't you think we deserve a nap?"*smiles*~ starfur
*yawns* yah I guess. plus I need to be getting back to stormclan. *curls next to starfur and sleeps* - windkit
*smiles and licks her head*" yes, take a break small one..."* curls up to her and lays his tail over her fur."...sweet dreams..."~ starfur
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
*alone in the forest*" im so bored, i wonder what windkit is doing....annd why she's here...this isn't the place for her..."*thinks*~ starfur