Stormclan Dark Forest Форум

TalaLeisu2 posted on Dec 02, 2010 at 01:22AM
This is a forum list of all the cats working with the dark forest, and the cats they want to recruit. This is for Dark Forest commenting only. Training sessions are permissible. But if I catch StarClan in here I'm ending the forum. Also this is for planning we are not associating with the warrior code Clan cats.......yet.......These characters (except Pantherstripe he's MINE) are usable.

The Master: Nox- big brawny tabby tom with dark amber eyes and long claws. known to be candid

Kiki- tiny gray she-cat with blue eyes and long whiskers. known to be quick to kill and sharp on the claws.

known warriors- Burntface(apprentice- Sweetpaw), Shadowpaw, Fawnfeather(apprentice- Twistclaw) Nightshadow (Apprentice Eaglelight)
last edited on Dec 05, 2011 at 09:07PM

Stormclan 238 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-238 of 238

Больше года jbinthehouse said…
*watches with wide eyes* - windPaw
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
laugh
yea shes pretty pissed off
Больше года Ninano1998 said…
*signes*"no no no..."*eyes gleam*" dear she cats are you telling that your intentions aren't pure?"*eyes gleam in confusing*"fine don't help her. just listen. featherkit is poowerful...you might get killed. flamepaw might get hurt.."*mumbles*" but if you take stone paws life ...well there will be no need for featherkit to live..."*eyes flame up*" you choose*~ starfur
im not going to kill any cat tht i hav no reason to kill Starfur and this kit is a kit nothing else im not going to do your dirty work if your going to use this kit to enslve the clan im here for REVENGE not mass destruction -Bluefury
*bares teeth but nods*"fine"*you'll get you revenge, but on who now?"*challenges*" you have got lightningcrackle..."~ starfur
*snorts* Flamepaw...i want her out of my life... -Bluefury
*eyes blaze and steps up*" no. never. not on my sister."*growls*~ starfur
shes your sister? -Bluefury
*glares*" yes. in a way even more."*growls*~ starfur
*watches* - windpaw
*glares and doesnt flinch* then i hav no purpose here then i never dd, you just made me think i dd im not going to linger in the darkness anymore... *eyes brighten* im a good cat im not one of you no matter how much you make me think tht way... *looks at Windpaw* u are not a bad cat either stay here and ull become wht ive become cold bitter and confused... *glows white* -Bluefury
*eyes widen*" you traitor!"*launches at her hissing*" don't think that i will let you go so easily after all that training!"~ starfur
*widens eyes* - windpaw
*grabbs her fur and throwes her to the ground and yells at the shinning light*" get away starclan, you are not allowed to cross the border remember!?"*growls*~ starfur
*her eyes glow* hisses iam starclan! *Bluefire's voice came from her voice* and you will not control her any longer! Ive lived longer then you im the daughter of Nightstar and Stormstar themselves and you shall not control these cats any longer! *grabs him and tosses him its the air and bashes him into a tree* -Bluefire/Bluefury
*cowers* - windpaw
*skaes head and growles leaping for bluefurry/fire*" no i have worked so hard! you will not wast my work!"~ starfur
*growls* pittiful cat you arent evil just confused and heartbroken you dont want to control these cats you just want to be loved by whom you love, instead you play these stupid games with these innocent cats and tht is why your miserable cold and bitter with the only shred of hope and abition left in you is wasted by trying to conquer something tht isnt yours... -Bluefire/fury
*james her against a tree and slashes her nose*" shut up! it not true! you'r just trying to unchain my heart, but i won't let you!"*bits her neck*" you will not change me!!!"*glows black*~ starfur
*steps back* - windpaw
*cats appear around the corners and surround the two cats*
your just hurting Bluefury u cannot hurt me -Bluefire
*eyes raise and pushes a claw up*" ok what about if i take her life?!"~ starfur

*all dark forest cats launch at bluefurry/fire
*shrieks of pain seize through bluefury* your stupid cats you kill her you only make starclan stronger! -Bluefire
*smirks*" ha no she will not join if she dies here and then i destroy her soul you flee bag!"~ starfur
*bluefury disappears and Bluefires spirt is revealed, her broad blue tabby stripes slashed through her silver coat her eyes blazed blue as if a fire themselves burned in them and her claws were blazing white, and she seemed to be just like stormstar herself* Your the flea bag! *bashes his jaw* you foolish cat ur nothing not a drop of pure stormclan blood runs in your veins your nothing! *rakes her long claws down his shoulders* -Bluefire
*growls and rips her tail*" yea you flee bag i am from a tribe you now? my father was the leader and i offered all my live to stormclan instead! i traveled away to be here but what did i get?"* bits her shoulder and rakes his claws down her stripes8' a broken heart and a confused mind!"~ starfur
*watches* - windpaw
*bares teeth*~ starfur
*looks at him eyes blazing* go back then! go back to your own ancestors you mousebrain you dont have to be here! if you hate stormclan so much go to your own ancestors in the tribe! And I know how you feel Starfur I was an exile myself! my own mother hated me I was outspoken and I defended the ppl tht went agaist her and i got chased out twice! but im still protecting them... -Bluefire
*growls*" i can't go back because i started th efire that killed them all!*voice drops*" it was all mists fault and breeze.."*jumps at her but i am devoted to stormclan and i will keep it safe by getting ride of the one who thorn me apart and my own brother!"*ripes at her fur*" they all deserve to die!"~ starfur
*sudenly feels a throb in his chest and sees his sister telling breezewing a medicine cat that she loves him.*" hah ahha*creepy laughter and lets go of her fur and steps backward*" i - i found a new plan! i have no use of you! leave!"* turns and runs and gets ready to acsess his sisters heart and maybe take over her...*~ starfur
*nods her head* your just going to crush her heart like yours...
*smirks and dissapears*~ starfur
(well... now what?)
error
Больше года TalaLeisu2 said…
mischievous
OKAY! As you can see, The Dark Forest has been redone! :o Well no matter. It's as plain as you can see. Tell me and I shall add your cats! -Tala
Больше года smartone123 said…
nightshadow-hansome small black tom with icey eyes(destoied mutipy clans,killed hundreds,is a old meamber,killed by riverflow)

(egalelight is a apprentice maybe still)