Сверхъестественное Inconsistencies

Merlinsangel posted on May 22, 2015 at 03:36AM
I love Supernatural but at times the writers seem lazy to me...there are so many conflicts and inconsistencies. In season 9 Dean the boys say that you can't change the past even a little bit or it has a ripple effect but in an earlier season, Dean asks Castiel to erase the memory of his girlfriend and her son which would mean that everyone he interacted with during the year he spent with them would have had to have their memories changed and every experience people had with Dean during that year would have had to change...so???? do others find this frustrating. I also hate it when they permanently kill off characters. I really like the second Meg, adored Bobby, wish Garth was in every episode etc

Сверхъестественное 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Flickerflame said…
Changing the past is different to changing a person's memories of the past. Also, since Ben and Lisa had moved house recently (they moved in season 6 after the djinns attacked their home) there would be less people around who could accidentally remind them of Dean.

Character deaths is just an essential part of Supernatural. It makes it more realistic, in a way - even though you've got all these imaginary monsters, the fact that people would die in such a life is very real. It's also part of what makes the programme so emotional.
Больше года NCISLuverjk93 said…
^^^ Basically agree with everything Flickerflame said.

Also, I believe they killed Meg 2.0 off due to Rachel Miner's RL health problems.