Сверхъестественное What are ones first memory if watching SN ? & why ? etc .

nikykil posted on May 23, 2009 at 11:24AM
There are so many reasons why I watch the show, but I first started to watch the show when one evening I was flicking through the channels as one does, & I saw this guy being interviewed in a room, & flicked passed the scene to other channells and went back to it, and as they say the rest is history, the person in question was uncannelly Dean seeing his fathers journal. This I think was sometime in 2006 !

Also a couple years later thanx to this show I created a website, not the grandest as I am a computer nerd, but it only has pics/the odd clip/and some information etc as well as having a yahoo group, this week I am off to see both Jensen and Jared in Birmingham UK the Convention start May 29th 2009 & end May 31st 2009.

This website(s) of mine are split into 2 as I ran out of space on the freewebs memory but here is the site some of you may know of it already (sorry)

link
link (LATEST SITE)

ALSO MY YAHOO GROUP;

link

One can join as members for free.

Hope one can share their first encounter with Supernatural.

Niky (UK)

Сверхъестественное 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года estercarvalho said…
The first day I saw SPN, I was flicking through the channels (too) ,when I saw Sam using only a towel ( I TOTALY FREAK OUT ), then Dean throwing something in his underwear and I LMAO . From this time ahead I keep following them.

We can say, That was love at 1st towel.
hahaha
Больше года nikykil said…
great to hear that i was not the only one flicking
Больше года boggrat said…
cloudy
first memory is of samand dean sitting at a bar in ithink dream a ;little dream... talkin bout deans deal at the crossroads. my dad kept pausing it to fill me in about the show so far, love at first sight...
Больше года shomill said…
My first encounter with SPN was here on Fanpop, reading everything everyone was saying about the show. I'd seen Jensen before, and then I saw Jared, and when I heard the pilot was airing on TNT, I said, WTH and decided to watch it. I've been watching for the last month.