Сверхъестественное Most Beautiful Episode

shomill posted on May 20, 2010 at 04:34AM
What was the most beautiful episode of Supernatural? I think it was Playthings, especially when Sam jumps in the pool and swims after Tyler.

Сверхъестественное 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года msanders2008 said…
I like All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2. Well Sam, Dean, and their father was all together to kill the yed. To bring them all together in that final moment was awesome. They all needed to be there, to end what started the series.
Больше года xxWinchesterxx said…
Ah, where are all the Sam girls with the right answer?
It was totally Hell House
see, Jared Padalecki, towel.
Больше года shomill said…
*ahem* I meant the plot and the emotion, xxWinchesterxx, not the scenery.
Больше года katie_ketusia said…
I liked romantic episodes most off all although there were a few of them. Also I liked "What is and what should never be", in season 2. I guess, u pay the greatest attention on the episodes, where Jared appears half-naked. He's really nice, but I wonder u wish to see him completely naked? Answer this question, please.
last edited Больше года
Больше года HorrorFan101 said…
heart
hell yeah! ^ um i loved heart because there really was chemistry between sam and madison and it's really sad at the end :'(
Больше года wherearetheynoe said…
I agree with HorrorFan101 i loved that amazing episode..
but personally i was watcing " What is and what should never be" and the end how everyone comes out... for some reason i just loved that part... or ending of "bloody mary" how Sam & dean are driving and Jess is just standing,staring at Sam... awww the look on his face... Beautiful.
last edited Больше года
 I agree with HorrorFan101 i loved that amazing episode.. but personally i was watcing " What is and
Больше года xxWinchesterxx said…
Oh, ah ha. Right. Gotcha. In thaaaaaat case....
i think i have to pick Heart.
Both brothers cry at the end of it, and the whole sobbing!Sammy kills me. And then the gunshot and Dean's one tear...
Oh...
It's so beautiful.