Тэйлор Лотнер is this taylor lautner's Фан club???!!!

diane11 posted on Dec 09, 2009 at 03:03PM
i thought this is taylor's fan club?those who joined this club are fan's of taylor right?then don't join this club if you dont wanna read things like 'we love taylor' if ur gonna reply 'whatever' u suck!i didnt ask ur opinion anyway.this club should do a screening test.i thot in joining this club id meet people with whom i cn share things about taylor and possibly be friends with.big disapointment.

Тэйлор Лотнер 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года mememora1 said…
ur actually right and im a really big fan of taylor lautner his soooooo hot i love him isnt he sooooo hot right
Больше года santababes said…
heart
Yes hes sooooooo hot and i love him hes sooooo much hotter than R.Patz rite?
Больше года mariafan said…
big smile
right!:)
Больше года santababes said…
kiss
And Taylor swift does not belong with taylor lautner hes has to find anyone of us to marry! lol! right?
Больше года swiftylove said…
kiss
Ok I don't get it Taylor Lautner "You belong with me you belong with menace you ever thought just maybe you belong with me. By the way if you went to the new moon premeire and live in Langley at 10 at night and you heard one person start screaming when Taylor lautner came on screen that was me!!!!!
Больше года totaly said…
heart
He dosn`t Belong with any of you he belongs with me
Больше года edward-lover456 said…
mischievous
yeah but everyone has there opinion but I'm with ya 100%
Больше года waterskiing101 said…
heart
i absolutley love taylor lautner he is wayyyyy hotter than robert patterson
Больше года bheinberger said…
smile
He is soooooooooooooooooo sexy. I mean he is literally a sexy beast because of the whole wolf thing in New moon
Больше года sophia1999 said…
tongue
U see girls you don't know what the heck ur talking about he is mine i'm HIS AGE!
Больше года sophia1999 said…
Yeah that beats you! Ha! Ha!