Юные Титаны The Addition of the Shapeshifter

SoyalaLeisu posted on May 18, 2010 at 11:25PM
The lioness stalked forward, her eyes set on the track. The forest around her glittered in her eyes. They weren't the best set of eyes she had used, but the ears were descent. The nose was also on the right track, but it was clear to the lioness that earth was not the best planet she had visited.

She crept forward and peered around a corner, simply observing, not wanting to cause a fuss. She could always win if she had to fight--who would win against her?--but that would mean wasting energy to beat up untalented pricks who thought they could drop by.

Around the corner were several men surrounding a fire. They were "camping" if that's what the humans call it. There were several tents around the area, and in one of them she could smell another cat. Growling to herself, the lioness wondered what these men were DOING with the cat. Why would they need one? Maybe she was just offended because she was in cat form.

Looking closely at the humans, she decided it was time to change shape. It obviously wasn't safe being cat creature, so why stay that way? She peered closer, closer, and began to change...

The men rose from the fire, hearing a startling crackling and clicking from the bushes just beyond their camp site. They moved quickly as a young man swung into the site. His eyes were dark and his face pale.

"There's a creature just beyond those bushes," he muttered quietly, indicating the bushes the strange noises were coming from. "A shapeshifter, by the looks of it."

"A shapeshifter..." murmured one. He turned to the radio and switched off the Lady GaGa song--Bad Romance was what was playing--and moved toward the sounds.

The men burst into the girl's cover and grabbed her around the waist, dragging her out.

"She's just a kid!" one man called, glancing at her body. She had changed into a girl with black hair that fell down her back. Her eyes were a pale blue and her face was a white sheen. She had teeth that were almost straight. She almost looked like the twin of the man who had just leapt into camp.

"Who're you?" asked a guy sternly. The man moved to turn the radio down again, but it was too late.

"GaGa," the girl answered. The men stared at her.

"GaGa?" he asked sceptically. The girl nodded. He sighed. "Okay, GaGa. What are you doing here?"

GaGa indicated the man who had just dropped in. "You could ask him the same thing." The man growled.

"You're one SOAB, aren't you?" She shook her head. This body was USELESS. What was WRONG with the human developement? You couldn't do ANYTHING in this form. Not see, not hear, not smell(although seeing was slightly better than the lioness). Worst of all: you couldn't fight.

The man got in GaGa's face. "So, GaGa, you're a shapeshifter? From which planet? Certainly not earth?"

She bared her teeth at him. "I'm from the planet Alkador."

"Oh the baby society!" One of the men shouted. "Let me guess: You've come here to reproduce?"

GaGa held her head up high. "I've come here by the will of my people to explore. But your planet could use a bit of a touch up."

One of the men leaned forward and laughed. "Let me tell you this, SHAPESHIFTER, you'll regret the day you ever met the Crew Cut."

Юные Титаны 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Pennypatch321 said…
wow. this is crazy! but Gaga is finally here! good job! but... when are we all going to meet up?
Больше года SoyalaLeisu said…
Hmm...I don't know. Let's wait and see what happens. Who is the Crew Cut?
Больше года Teawanee said…
How should we no who the crew cut is? you sed it not us!
Больше года SoyalaLeisu said…
No, THEY said it. I'm not sure who the Crew Cut is. xD