Tekken (Теккен) The Storyline

benji posted on Apr 04, 2007 at 10:09AM
Does anyone else pay attention to it? It's rare a fighting video game has such an interesting backstory, if ridiculously convoluted.

Tekken (Теккен) 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Miniwyn said…
I LIke it
Больше года Miniwyn said…
its intreesting
Больше года Patches815 said…
That is part of the appeal, the storyline. I mean I have been a tekken fan since the beginning and I have continued to get the games not only because there good fighting games, but the storyline. Like I feel like I know the characters.
Больше года tekkencentre said…
Yeah, I like it!
Больше года Nariko said…
I dont like it... cause many characters like Jun(unknown), Kunimitsu, Gon, Michelle, Forest Law, ANGEL, DEVIL arent in the new Tekkens and I hate Asuka because she's copying Jun's moves.. byt i like the game!
last edited Больше года
Больше года SaiyanGirl said…
Its very interesting that some old characters were killed or dissapeared and I thinnk it has a great storyline! The old characters had their last appearence in Tekken Tag Tournament!
 Its very interesting that some old characters were killed или dissapeared and I thinnk it has a great
Больше года Shijune said…
laugh
It's ok... I just like some old characters and I'd like to see them again in Tekken 7 hahahaaha!
Больше года Kunimitsu said…
sad
I hate it because I want Kuni back!
NAMCO said that the fans didnt like Kunimitsu and they removed her... but there are many fans who like her too!!! They should put her again in Tekken game.
Больше года oodgal_129 said…
love it! its the reason im such a die-hard fan in the first place! DOA's storyline made no sense at all to me so i love tekken a lot more
last edited Больше года
Больше года VioLAPlaYer239 said…
big smile
I know! Personally, I really like the storyline, keeps it interesting. Wonder how many Tekken they'll make?...