Теория Большого взрыва Do Ты like the fact that The Big Bang Theory is turning into a Roseanne Reunion Show?

Aussie_Koala posted on Oct 22, 2007 at 11:57PM
For those of you who don't know, Johnny Galecki, Leonard, used to play the adorable David Healy on the show Roseanne. Now about every guest star was on the show was on Roseanne. Ok, so first they have Sara Gilbert (Darlene) and even I admit as a huge Roseanne fan that it was a very heartwarming scene to see them together again. Well then we have Laurie Metcalf (Jackie) on and as hilarious as she was, is it getting to be too much? I mean whose next? John Goodman (Dan)? Roseanne (Roseanne) herself?!?
last edited on Nov 19, 2007 at 04:30AM

Теория Большого взрыва 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года mpwife4life said…
I love this show as much as i loved rosanne, and i think its cute how his big break gave his old friends work!! good for Johnny
Больше года Wakko075 said…
I noticed that too & i'm really excited that the show will be airing new episodes soon!! :)
Больше года atwoz said…
I totally love moments like that in shows. And yes having grown up with Roseanne the Darlene/David reunion made me smile (esp. the line "you magnificent beast") Oh oh oh! Can you imagine Roseanne playing his mother who disapproves of his career? :D ...Too far maybe?
Больше года buffykattchic said…
i see nothing wrong with it. i think its kinda cool that the roseanne cast members are making suprise apearances in the show.
Больше года SnowballsChance said…
If we are lucky enough to find work that we love it's a blessing and it is a big bonus to become friends with your co-workers. I think it's awesome that this they are all together again. Talent is talent take it where you can get it.