Теория Большого взрыва Who should guest звезда on TBBT?

LeoHofstadter posted on Dec 30, 2010 at 03:51AM
Should Chuck Bartowski, Walter Bishop, Cal Lightman, Patrick Jane, or the Jersey Shore cast guest star on TBBT? Write what would happen too!

Теория Большого взрыва 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года LeoHofstadter said…
laugh
I think that the Jersey Shore cast would be hilarious. penny would probably be stoked and all the rest would think they were complete losers!
laugh
Chuck would fit right in with the gang!
last edited Больше года
laugh
Walter would probably fit in. The guys could help him with his cow.
Больше года Karthigesh said…
big smile
I think Lightman would terrify the whole group LOL, and Sheldon will start having those nervous ticks he has when he doesn't get a word in on a conversation hahahaha
Больше года shenelopefan said…
I think that Lisa Kudrow should appear as Penny`s mum
last edited Больше года
Больше года Karthigesh said…
@shenelopefan haha, that is actually quite brilliant, I can see them working well together. I would also love to see maybe Stephen Hawking, because Howard mentions him a lot on the show. Maybe even Bill Gates haha imagine him and Sheldon in the same room together...

"Hi I'm Bill Gates"

Sheldon's reply,

"Windows 7 is more user friendly than Windows Vista...I don't like that"

-.- lol
Больше года alaine1994 said…
Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. He's so much like Sheldon. The eidetic memory and the IQ but their attitudes are very different. Sheldon is narcissistic and a dictator while Reid always gets shushed by his team members. haha!
Больше года LostGirl516 said…
I don't know who she'd play (maybe another attempt at landing Raj a girlfriend after Lucy) but Felicia Day would be totally awesome!